This is topic Is he crazy? in forum Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002844

Posted by Josette (Member # 12613) on :

I ordered a pizza for me and Mahmood because he said he'd stop by and have dinner with me. I had made us lemonade and fixed a cucumber salad too.

Well, Mahmood asked me what kind of pizza it was and I said pepperoni. He asked did it have pork, and I said I think normal pepperoni does,but because this was Egypt, I assumed it was all beef. Then he said well since we don't know for sure, I cannot eat this FILTH and then walked over to the window and threw it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmm Houston we have a problem!

Posted by egyptian_sharm (Member # 11124) on :

Josette , he is not Crazy , a lot of ppl in Egypt would not eat prok at all and will not even be in a place where there is pork. but you have to know and to tell him that all Pepperoni in Egypt is made of Beef. untill you buy it from a prok shop.

so it is safe to eat pepperoni from any restaurant in Egypt.

and again he is not crazy. just try to explain ot him that he does not have to eat it . that is all

good luck

xxx

Posted by MK the Most Interlectual (Member # 8356) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
Then he said well since we don't know for sure, I cannot eat this FILTH and then walked over to the window and threw it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aa ya kazzaaaaabah! [Big Grin]

An Egyptian man who refuses to eat and actually throws food out of the window after a day of work is yet to be born.

They would wolf anything in their way including one of their children if necessary.

and why you did not order chicken Tikka , it is easier

hehehe

xxx

Ummm Egyptian Sharm, I fully understand the
pork thing. I rarely eat it myself.
However, He THREW IT OUT THE WINDOW!!!!!!!!

order chicken tikka then !!!!

xxxx

quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
Then he said well since we don't know for sure, I cannot eat this FILTH and then walked over to the window and threw it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aa ya kazzaaaaabah! [Big Grin]

An Egyptian man who refuses to eat and actually throws food out of the window after a day of work is yet to be born.

They would wolf anything in their way including one of their children if necessary.

MK I kid you not, he tossed it right out of the window! I guess my neighbors are thinking..There goes the neighborhood [Roll Eyes]

BTW* How's the baby?

quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_sharm:
order chicken tikka then !!!!

xxxx

hahahah you remembered our conversation! But if I eat anymore damn Chicken Tikka!! I may have to buy stock in that place!!! NO NO NO MORE TIKKA!
(for now) [Big Grin]

sure i remember. i would eat it all the time if i live near by. my old house had a pizza hut next door was eating pizza every night . got about 20 killos more becasue of that !!!

heheheh

xxx

Posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine (Member # 11915) on :

quote:
I ordered a pizza

where from? [Roll Eyes] [Razz]
هتستعبتي علينا هستنعبط عليكي [Wink]

Well when I order tikka Nabil I generally don't get anything terribly unhealthy. I get the grilled chicken and I love the bread when it is hot, but I've ordered it a few times and it was greasy and soggy, yuck! I get the vegetables too.

sheikh albalad pizza
بيتزا شيخ البلد

u try?

Yeah i love the bread too only when it is hot . sometimes it too oily but at the end of the day i love the mix girll. with rice and veg.

i am so hungry now !!!

hehehe

xxx

Maybe we can meet for lunch one day.

that would be great , just make sure we meet in a place where we cna have few drinks too
hehehe

xxx

Posted by lombardo47 (Member # 12428) on :

Sorry JOJO,
But he is crzay,peporoni in egypt is just beef and he knows that very weel but he wants 2 show off!

Posted by Laura (Member # 879) on :

Josie, no offense girl, but you need to start looking at a little higher class of men [Wink]

But Laura he works for the Ministry of Justice! I assumed that was a "good job" and he speaks pretty good English. How am I supposed to know he'd throw a pizza out the window? I think it's that mosque he goes to if you ask me.

quote:
Originally posted by lombardo47:
Sorry JOJO,
But he is crzay,peporoni in egypt is just beef and he knows that very weel but he wants 2 show off!

Ummm Ali he threw a freaking pizza out of my window! How is that showing off? That's not a good look to me.

Josette , what he works as at the Ministry of Justice ? then if he was a lawyer i am sure you kow that lawyer is not really a great job in egypt as it is in the states and Uk.

we are just worried for you , please make sure he is good. is he living with you ? did you trust him enough before letting him in ur house ?

xxx

He said he works at the court of assasation? Thanks Egypt sharm yes I think he is good. NO he doesn't live with me. and yes I trust him. He's really sweet, I guess just a little more "Muslim" than my usual picks.

i am just affraid that he asks you one day to give up drinkin , or even to cover ur hair ,
Normally Goverment employee in Egypt are not doin great as they do in Europ.

anyway i wish you very good luck and please take care of yourself . you still know that we are here to help at any time

xxx

Thanks habibi. I'll be fine. I know what to entertain and what/or who not to entertain.

good girl love

xxx

quote:
I think it's that mosque he goes to if you ask me.

Does he go to his wife after he prays, or you? [Eek!] [Eek!]

Very funny Laura, you know he is unhappy with her.

And do you think he would tell you he is madly in love with her?

How many million eligible bachelors are there in Egypt Josie?

laura, they are millions !!!!
Josette please take care and do not just believe everything he says ,, try to know him better please

xxxx

I believe what he is saying about his marriage. Even taking all that he said aside, he wouldn't be with me if he was so "happy" so we know he's not happy.

Next, he will leave her. You will all see.

i really wish you all the best josette but i do not want to see you with a broken heart aain . that is all

i hope he is ur man

xxx

How old are you Josie?

28, so I'm not young and dumb. I believe him. He's not the I'm just telling you I'm leaving my wife,but never really is leaving his wife. He means it! I can see it in his eyes. Ok maybe I can see it in his eyes is laying it on a little thick,but I do believe him.

I can't believe I am having this conversation, *laughing at myself.

good luck Josette , i wish he is ur man , it seems u r really in love with him , i hope he is the right man for you

xxx

Laura ,

are you Egyptian ? how old are you ?

xxx

Posted by panziebanana (Member # 11270) on :

egyptian sharm you must be the most lovelieist guys here your so nice and polite even when yu know your being lied to ...
your a good man to good for here ..take a break love ...

panziebanana ,

thank you for your comment about me , but actually i do not think josette is leying to us, i only see that she is not yet experienced about Egyptian , and she can fall in love so fast. and that does not make her bad person , i am sure she is having a heart full of love that she can not keep it for herself

so we all have to try to help her as much as we can

and thanks again for your nice words

xxx

Why do you ask egyptian sharm?

just to know . guess u r very well informed about Egyptians

xxx

quote:
Originally posted by Laura:

you speaking to me why i asked didint just im see gullible when i want to .....and hes gullible thats all but i respect his opinion and thats that..

quote:
Originally posted by panziebanana:
quote:

you speaking to me why i asked didint just im see gullible when i want to .....and hes gullible thats all but i respect his opinion and thats that..
No, not you chimps.

im crying here im just watched
beautiful minds starring russel crow
powerful ..
need to believe that something extra ordinary is possible...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is only in the mysterious equation of love that any logical reasons can be found.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wenn die Realität sich gegen Dich verschworen hat, ist nichts mehr sicher... (If reality has ganged up on you, nothing is safe anymore...)

sorry but me mind is somewhere else at the mo ... [Frown] [Frown]

Posted by TamerSaid (Member # 12442) on :

am sorry josette its bad behavior from him.

Posted by get_over_it (Member # 11286) on :

I love that film, Chimps - I cried buckets too, always a sign of a great film if it moves me to weep like a baby!

As for chucking a pizza out of the window, your new fella may have just made some hungry cats and dogs very happy Josette, so you could think of it as a small act of kindness [Big Grin]

get_over_it

u r the best , actually you had the best comment on that subject..

xxx

Posted by yorkshire rose (Member # 12072) on :

oh yes i agree with you Egypt, get-over -it
made the best words
i love animal lovers

same here yorkshire

same here.

xxx

Posted by With a name like Smuckers (Member # 10289) on :

I am imagining this, even though I don't buy any of these ridiclous Josette stories...and I honestly don't think anyone else does.

but imagine, you meet some man in a taxi, he's the driver, he works for the ministry of justice, whatever, we think [Roll Eyes] and he is married but unhappy in his marriage. He is a strong believer (muslim) and takes you to a bar to get some drinks, sweet talks you, you start to see eachother, and after a few days he's with you (or you're with him either way) and he freaks out about pork possibly on pizza and is disgusted, throws it out the window and you would sit there calmly and think, 'wow that was weird, wonder if he's crazy'... [Roll Eyes]

whoever you are Josette, I imagine you sit at your pc all day just laughing to yourself, my best regards to you, and hopefully you will get that actress part you always hoped for....

Posted by little surfer girl (Member # 12820) on :

"you would sit there calmly and think, 'wow that was weird, wonder if he's crazy'... "

Smuckers, youre fuuuunnnny! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by little surfer girl:
"you would sit there calmly and think, 'wow that was weird, wonder if he's crazy'... "

Smuckers, youre fuuuunnnny! [Big Grin]

seriously, you really don't know this guy, just met him, he does this, wouldn't you be a little afraid and ask him to leave before he gets violent or goes into a rage? what the heck would you know about him other than the fact that he hates his wife, cheats on her, apparently loves you to death even though he's known you for less time than can be counted on one hand, you believe everything he says and your only concern is the fact that he doesn't like pork on his pizza....
if Josette was my daughter I would slit my wrists... [Roll Eyes]

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

sorry but this is like watching one of those shows that just too rediculous to laugh at. [Roll Eyes]

Posted by LaZeeZ (Member # 10655) on :

quote:

I knew!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_sharm:
Laura ,

how old are you ?

xxx

Good question!

I support you in this but remember she has been 'hunted' already.

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

Sorry I have some catching up to do on the Josette saga but who's Mahmoud? The guy she feel for in one night and moved to the next day?

Seems like Josette got herself a guy who has the same hot temper like her. You better watch out, Josie, this could get interesting and dangerous! [Big Grin]

BTW, you are sharing the man of your life with another woman? Any chance you are on drugs, girl???? [Confused]

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

if Josette was my daughter I would slit my wrists... [Roll Eyes]

Oh, Smuckers, don't write this on a beautiful Monday morning..... at first I had to look at some horrible wedding pictures of someone I know [Mad] and now that..... I need another coffee BTW, gotta headache!!!!

LOL tiger, don't worry, it isn't as if she's real anyway [Roll Eyes]

Smuckers , she is real .

xxx

quote:
LOL tiger, don't worry, it isn't as if she's real anyway [Roll Eyes]

Strange I exactly used to tell this everyone when Josette arrived here on the ES scene. But throughout the weeks she kept posting my heart grew kinda fond of her. And real or not real - who cares.... [Wink]

why we do not just give her a chance to prove that she changed , she is been nice to everyone for the last week , so give her a chance

xxx

egyptian sharm you only believe she's real because you've got a soft heart and like to think she's just naive and unexperienced, when what she's really doing in making fun of western women in her daily dramas and ongoing scharrades, anyone who believes her is naive and unexperienced. I'm not saying I'm not going to be nice to her, if anything I find her stories a lot like soap operas, who needs TV with Josette on ES [Smile]

quote:
who needs TV with Josette on ES [Smile] [/QB]

Exactly, Smuckers, at least she gives us our daily dose of exitement on this forum! ES right now has the temper of a chewing gum..... it's quite boring in here.

it's because some people haven't been frequenting it much lately (shhhh ! ) it's been very nice [Wink]

Good Grief! [Razz]
I am in the "Esteemed Granny Club"! No secret there!
[Big Grin]

quote:
Good Grief! [Razz]
[Big Grin]

[Confused] I don't understand...

Posted by mia ann (Member # 13024) on :

real or not, i still love josette and her stories!

Posted by Sparkle16 (Member # 13047) on :

me too....she is the reason I started on this site...Josette??? Give us an update...I need my fix...

quote:
quote:
Good Grief! [Razz]
[Big Grin]

[Confused] I don't understand...
Sorry Smuckers, I should have put that with a quote, it was to ES and Lazeez. For some reason this young guys want to know my age. [Big Grin]

ohhhhhhh you granny you [Wink] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Posted by Alchemist (Member # 12318) on :

Laura, you are only a couple years older than my mother and she would be highly pissed if anyone called her a granny!

Seems like Josette has her fanclub on here!!! [Smile]

Grannies are HOTTT!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
Laura, you are only a couple years older than my mother and she would be highly pissed if anyone called her a granny!

Alchemist, I have 2 beautiful grandchildren, which makes me a grandmother. That some on this forum have the mentality that this is suppose to be an insult, what can I say. [Roll Eyes]

But to each their own, and if your mom doesn't like it, that's ok too.

Posted by yorkshire rose (Member # 12072) on :

laura
age makes no difference
i bet you are a wonderful person
will you be able to make the march meeting in deals
One of my best friends is 67, im 34, we get on like a house on fire,
i havve more in common with her than people my one age
love you to be there

[Big Grin] I love when people say that, I prefer it when they run the words together and say 'a house'a fire' [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posted by Alchemist (Member # 12318) on :

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:

Alchemist, I have 2 beautiful grandchildren, which makes me a grandmother. That some on this forum have the mentality that this is suppose to be an insult, what can I say. [Roll Eyes]

But to each their own, and if your mom doesn't like it, that's ok too.

Well my mom is not technically a granny yet, so that might have something to do with it. I don't think being called a granny is an insult, but someone over 50 shouldn't be called a granny based purely on age. As my 80 year old grandmother says, you are as young as you feel. My apologies for any offense. [Smile]

Posted by tamersgirl (Member # 13068) on :

josette, hi look im new to this forum but ive been reading alot..
i dont know if you truly understand what a lifestyle change it is to be with an egyptian man.
the expect obedience and respect
and seems to me your too obstinate to provide that
if your american, it makes me cringe because you make all american woman to have stereotype
you should try for an american man, he will love your obstinance since he probally only in it for the fun anyway

so an american man can't love a woman for anything other than finding the obstinance sexually appealing, since they have no hearts or souls right? [Roll Eyes] I'll admit american men (and women) have our issues but they're not as barbaric as you want to make them out to be... besides, I'm sure a guy who shacks up with a girl who is a tourist to the country to have a little fun can over look someone being obstinate...he wouldn't need to be an american man [Roll Eyes]

ANYBODDDDDDDDDDDY OUT THERE?

AM NOT A HATER, I TOO AM AMERICAN..BUT I KNOW WHAT THEY WANT
THEY WANT JOSETTES..

NOT ALL AMERICAN MEN ARE BAD, BUT SPEAKING AS AMERICAN, THEY WANT ONE THING..
THE ONES WHO DO MARRY, HIGH PERCENTAGE OF THEM CHEATERS,
AND THE OTHERS JUST PLAIN WHIPPED

THIS IS NOT A CULTURE THAT PROMOTES VALUES, LETS FACE IT..
SOME GOD WILLING TURN OUT OK..

wow ~ you're new here, eah? [Roll Eyes]

yeah and im not being snappy..just being truthful.as i see it..
i dont like to come off as a stereotyper either cause its not fair.
i am american woman, i made more then my share of mistakes but, on the inside i am faithful and good
but i am american with kids too soo i know not only how prejudiced my guys family is against me
(and for sure understand why)
but also know that most dont want responsibility here
any more hard to find a man who works

when i met tamer, i see how family oriented they are and how much dignity they have and i cant help but to compare

BIG DIFFERENCE IN CULTURE
HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGE DIFFERENCE

Posted by Sparkle16 (Member # 13047) on :

I don't think that one can judge any man on his nationality...but rather on his morals, values, life experiences and family upbringing....one can't generalize about an individual based on culture....Hoorah for diversity!!!

North Americans do get caught up in their lifestyles and fast paced lives, somethings to the deteriment of the family but that is the world we live in.....freedom has its price.

American men must be really cruel to their own women....... they are only after one thing...... well it takes two to do it....... [Roll Eyes] [Wink]

YEAH, YEAH...LOL

is that josette?

nothing like josette
terrible insult to someone unknown

Posted by caterpillar (Member # 10438) on :

come on Batty, Josette is unmistakable, just look for certain words...

Sex, men, married, divorced, food, men in blue coats, men, sex, mother in laws, sex, men, leaving egypt, moving in, married, sex, men...oh and airport [Big Grin]

Posted by Carmen Elektra (Member # 2100) on :

quote:
I ordered a pizza for me and Mahmood because he said he'd stop by and have dinner with me. I had made us lemonade and fixed a cucumber salad too.

Well, Mahmood asked me what kind of pizza it was and I said pepperoni. He asked did it have pork, and I said I think normal pepperoni does,but because this was Egypt, I assumed it was all beef. Then he said well since we don't know for sure, I cannot eat this FILTH and then walked over to the window and threw it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmm Houston we have a problem!

You did not know that Muslims don't eat pork? Or at least majority will not eat it. If you were considerate enough, you would make sure that pepperoni is not made of pork because you knew he was a Muslim, right? That's what you ask before you order.

This is like bringing meat to a vegetarian and acting shocked why vegetarian asked you - what the hell you just brought in ? [Big Grin]

In his mind, it shows how insensitive to his religious convictions you were, thus he probably feels insulted by you not making sure that meal doesn't include "eating pork" at your home.

Another mistake you have made is that instead of going out for a dinner at his expense, you invited him to your home and cooked for him. [Wink] Unless he is your husband, I don't see the reason why should you invite him home.

thank you,caterpillar
seeee, i did not use any of those keywords
i said i am good, i love one man, and im faithful,
AND I DONT DO IT ON PLANES

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com