EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Yorkshire Rose (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Yorkshire Rose
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Alison (yorkshire rose),

I know how excited that you must be right now, only hours to go now and you will be on that plane to go and meet your friend. I know that you have gone through some deep thoughts about doing what you are doing. I just want to wish you a great holiday and have the time of your life. Keep in touch when you are there and I want to hear everything when you get back, that is if you come back [Wink] You are a great, true friend and I am so happy that you have found what you are searching for in your life [Smile]

Take care

Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed. Hope you have a great trip. Wish I was there. lol

You going to meet a guy?

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alison is off to Egypt again? Have fun, girl, and enjoy your trip to the fullest!!!! [Smile]

Wish I could be there too.....

I am expecting a full report on EVERYTHING upon your return here on ES! [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi GUYS THANKYOU SO MUCH
IM READY SO IM GOING IN BED FOR A FEW HOURS LEAVING HERE 4 IN THE MORNING
NO GUY, JUST GOING TO MEET LOTS OF FOLKS

THANKS ALL
I WILL REPORT BACK WHEN IM HOME
SEE
YOU ALL, I WILL MISS YOU ALL
LOVE ALI XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a fab time!!!
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THAANKS HONEY
I REALLY WILL
CANT WAIT XXXXXX

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luc honey wish i was going now and not in 8 weeks
Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
HEHHEEHEHEH OH IT WILL COME SOON ALONG, WISH YOU WERE ALL COMING
WELL HAVE SUCH A LAUGH
SEE YOU ALL GO TO GO IN BED REALLY

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be careful dear, I know your a nice woman and I worry for you. Have fun, just be careful meeting these people , stay safe.... [Smile]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Allie,

how is it going in Cairo for you? I know you probably too busy to be online here right now. Anyway just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you, I hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation very much and return safely back.

And don't forget, I want to hear all the details! [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hope she is doing fine

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alison is doing well. I met with her a couple days ago. She is so funny. Hopefully meeting up with her again in the next couple days.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystic so good to know that you and rose met. Wish I was there too. Danng it but I will be heading to Dubai. Essam is deadset on us meeting there. Take care and hope all is going well with you sweetie.
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish you were coming here as well. I have only a few more days left until i return home. Take care also MissNoor, things are going very well for with me. Thank you.

--------------------

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am thinking how much fun you are having and i wish i was there with ya. hope everything os going ok. i want to hear all the juicey details when you get back [Smile] have a safe trip back and talk to you soon.love ya
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just talk to yorkshire rose online she is doing great and got engaged .she and him look so happy [Smile] yeahhhhhhhhhhh for you yorkie
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locale
Member # 12632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to YR! [Smile]
Posts: 210 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is such good news for her. Is she going to stay in egypt? She seems so miserable where she is now. She should stay.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
ysa she will live in egypt
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is good news. Mabrook YR. [Big Grin] *hugs*

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Yorkshire Rose, I know that you have waited a long time for this happiness to happen in your life and hope that it will continue for you and your man always.

Take care

Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Wow, that was quick, at first she just went on a vacation to Egypt and now she decided to stay there? Is YR coming back to this forum to explain her situation a little better?

YR, if you read this, all the best for you and I deeply hope you finally found what you were looking for. [Smile]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just want to add my congratulations to you yorkie
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God have mercy.

Mabrook ya Rose.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish you the best, Yorkshire Rose. After all, you finally got what you were looking for. May this relationship be blessed and may you become a happy woman. If you`ll be happy, he`ll be the same...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Wow, that was quick, at first she just went on a vacation to Egypt and now she decided to stay there? Is YR coming back to this forum to explain her situation a little better?

YR, if you read this, all the best for you and I deeply hope you finally found what you were looking for. [Smile]

You`re burning for the dirt on it,huh? [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's quite possible to live here, some people say so quickly 'oh it's so difficult to live there, a difficult life, etc.', but you can adapt to most things with the proper amount of support. She can, after all, go home to visit anytime which is always a good feeling. [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
guys this is not true
some misunderstanding
but everything is great here
talk to you all when i get back

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
guys this is not true
some misunderstanding
but everything is great here
talk to you all when i get back

What is not truth,YR?You're not engaged,then? [Frown]
We're ok if he's only boyfriend. [Wink] but pplz don't take all the fun away! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
guys please, dont want to take youre fun away
never
but well, thats life

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
I haven't talked to Yorkshire Rose since she has been there but I think the misunderstanding is that she won't be staying in Egypt just yet, she will be returning home. I do think though that she might have got engaged [Wink] I am sure that Yorkshire will tell us all in her own time.
I am so happy for you Yorkshire and can't wait for you to get back home, I have missed our nightly girly chats [Smile]
I know that you will be leaving your heart in Egypt when you leave but I am sure that it won't be long until you return again.

Take care

Amanda x

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
details of alisons life should be posted only by her. I know all the details of what is going on and I miss her terribly. I am sitting in new york airport waiting on the flight home. Alison, whatever happens in your life have fun. I will contact you when i get home. There are many things to discuss.

--------------------

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rubbish... lets all speculate! i think yorkie has run off with her tour guide. i hear she sold her house and used the proceeds to bump off his first wife (apparently the second wife was a dab hand in the kitchen)!
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Yeah, Yorkie, can't wait to hear your news! [Smile]
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrsC:
rubbish... lets all speculate! i think yorkie has run off with her tour guide. i hear she sold her house and used the proceeds to bump off his first wife (apparently the second wife was a dab hand in the kitchen)!

Who did it though? Was it Colonel Mustard with the rope, or perhaps Mrs. Peacock with the candlestick?

Do tell!!!!

(p.s. congrats YR!!! You deserve all the happiness in the world!!! [Wink] )

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
hahahahaha

--------------------

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
I THINK IT WAS MRS. PEACOCK [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Rumpole
Member # 13225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumpole     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I Think Y.R Was.She Did A Costume Change In The Telephone Box .SUPERWOMAN? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
I Have No Clue What Im Dealing With Here But Fun Reading ..

Posts: 42 | From: at the old bailey viah america | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
details of alisons life should be posted only by her. I know all the details of what is going on and I miss her terribly. I am sitting in new york airport waiting on the flight home. Alison, whatever happens in your life have fun. I will contact you when i get home. There are many things to discuss.

We weren't posting details of Alison's life, just speculating as it had been posted on here that she had got engaged. Like you mystic I know what has and is going on in Yorkshire's life but as I said I am sure Yorkshire will tell us all in her own time if there is any news to tell [Smile]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
if you got the details you better tell to whom she is engaged than,or you talking bullshit
sander

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh my, Yorkie's boyfriend or possible ex-boyfriend (?) is on the other line......
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
there only having fun sander
just stop about all this
dont listen, you dont even like this forum so stop about this

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
if you got the details you better tell to whom she is engaged than,or you talking bullshit
sander

OH, MIJN, GOD!!

Sander wie? De vriend van Rose in Nederland?

Wat een feest!

Welkom in dit gekkenhuis man!!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooh this is like mystic the sequal [Big Grin]
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
sander

By details it means truth sander, it doesnt confirm the allegation, only that we know the truth of everything. Dont jump to conclusions sander she hasnt done anything wrong
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by caterpillar:
oooh this is like mystic the sequal [Big Grin]

ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
My situation is nothing like her situation thank you. For one, no one had access to my accounts before to be able to post such things trying to find out information that should only come from me.
Now while my husband does have access to all my accounts he doesnt post under my name as he has his own.
Another difference,Momen is my husband so he has every right to have access, sander is not her husband.
If sander wants details he should ask alison not a forum that knows little, and to ask those that do know what is going on instead of trusting her words is ridiculous. She will tell him whatever he needs to know herself, his posting under her name like this asking questions shows he doesnt have any trust in her and to me shows alot.

--------------------

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
its all bullshit, so **** you all with youre bullshit stories
thgis from alison

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
i doesnt matter if i,m alisons husband or boyfriend to have access to her account MYSTICHEART YOU TALK GRAP

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com