EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » The £8bn sheikh who married a £10-a-week waitress » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Undercover
Member # 12979
 - posted
He is a prince and one of the richest men in the world - a member of Middle Eastern royalty who enjoys a lavish international lifestyle and has met the Queen.

She was a 19-year-old trainee waitress earning just over £10 a week at a hotel in remote Belarus.

And when Natasha Aliyeva was told to take an orange juice to Sheik Saeed bin Maktoum al Maktoum in the £450-a-night presidential suite of the Hotel Minsk, just over a month ago, she could never have imagined how her life was about to change for ever.

"My life has turned into a fairy tale."

Read the whole story

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356
 - posted
Wow that's truly amazing! Not that he married her, but that the story is leaked to the media. I think his dad will beat the oil out of him for that and fire all his servants and bodyguards who accompanied him in that trip.

She won't be his wife forever, but she should look forward to being divorced and living in a palace in Dubai for the rest of her life. That's what those kindhearted princes do to their ex-wives.

There's a famous story about the late Emir of Kuwait, that he married so many women, and had a countless number of children- some of which he was too busy to meet, that one day he saw a young woman and told his guards to go ask who her father was so he would propose, only to hear that he himself was her own dad.

And nice shoes, Mizz Waitrezz.

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
There's a famous story about the late Emir of Kuwait, that he married so many women, and had a countless number of children- some of which he was too busy to meet, that one day he saw a young woman and told his guards to go ask who her father was so he would propose, only to hear that he himself was her own dad.

That's royally fucked up.

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Incredible story, isn't it?

I also believe they won't be married for too long. I hope he will reward her well upon divorce.

Someone mentioned on ES before that Arabs sheikhs marry Arab women to have kids with - while they are marrying foreign women for fun.

?????
Member # 12336
 - posted
Fairy tales don`t excist...
A beautiful mind is a movie, and the story that it is not about the money in combination with Russian women.... [Confused]

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Fairy tales don`t excist...

I didn't give up hope yet. [Wink]

tootsie
Member # 13946
 - posted
Has any one thought of his poor wife at home with 5 children waiting for him.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com