EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Can you be in love with 2 people at the same time? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Can you be in love with 2 people at the same time?
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you be in love with 2 people at the same time?
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No.
I actually wanted to take this seriously, but after I've read the other topics, I think it was a fatal mistake and decided it should have been better to dump it. [Big Grin]

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
of course its called 3some

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h174/BeautifulImages/3some.jpg

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe you can LML.

You can love more than one but being in love is pretty much all consuming. I don't see how you can be in love with more than one. This is my view anyway.

Are you ok?

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 7 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure I am. I am in love with him and myself at the same time.

Not really.

I love myself more. [Big Grin]

This was just a question not related to me. But thanks for the care! [Smile]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your welcome. [Smile]

Isn't love grand! I want to be in love again. Wish he would hurry up and get here. [Wink]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
You welcome. [Smile]

Isn't love grand! I want to be in love again. Wish he would hurry up and get here. [Wink]

me too and it looks like he will have his interview jan [Wink] yayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could definitely love me sushi on Monday – croissant on Tuesday – molokhiya on Wednesday – spaghetti on Thursday – paella on Friday – tacos on Saturday and curry chicken on Sunday [Big Grin]

Injera on the following Monday – kabsa on the following Tuesday – shall I continue? [Big Grin]

Ok i really need to get going to a junkyard!

Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God only gave us one heart!!!!! You can have many people in your life that you love but surely you can be 'in love' with only one person? and maybe chocolate as well..... [Big Grin] but that doesn't count cos chocolate isn't a person!
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think some people convince themselves they are in love with 2 people because they feel guilty. [Big Grin]
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Like prince of nothing, he is in love with himself & himself again. [Big Grin]
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing wrong with a bit of Self Love [Razz]

And since you're stalking me LovingmyLife, I think you love me too [Smile]

~Alistair

--------------------
Lies fade like smoke when uncovered..but Truth, burns like fire.

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

hehe... but I don't love you. [Big Grin]

You are just overconfident, like usually. [Big Grin]

Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lovingmylife:
Can you be in love with 2 people at the same time?

Maybe "not in love" but sympatic only is ok. It is hard for me to be in love with 2 people at the same time, cause I only can focus in 1 thing and not more. I can't listen to 2 people who talk with me at the same time, I can't answer to 2 people at the same, and I can't chat with 2 friends at the same time as well. [Smile]
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can chat with 25 people, at once.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr Bebsi
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Bepsi, Coke.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEBSIIII

TONIGHT WE DINE IN .... HECK!

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
COKE!!!!

Where is my cake?? [Mad]

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
No cake for you, traitor.
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Dr Pepper? [Frown]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I said BEBSI!
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes you can be....but one is different than the other you see, you are in love with your man but think you are in love with anopther when it is only just strong attraction and infatuation...that feeling you had when you first got the man you are really with. the scary thing is, if its possible for us women to do this then our men are probably doing it too....its normal but just dont act on nit unless you plan on breaking up with the first one.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
I said BEBSI!

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!

*kicks leito down the stairs*

[Mad] [Big Grin] [Razz]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would kick leito down the stairs for some Dr. Pepper! [Frown] [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
biachez. They have Dr. pepper at metro here.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea but does it have that funky under-taste the other soft drinks in Egypt have? (biachez??? [Mad] )
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I've never tasted American soft drinks, so how would I know ? It tastes sugary.

You kicked first [Mad] .

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leito, what kind of diet softdrinks are available for purchase in Cairo?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Everything at the right place [Wink] . Plus, it differs from shop to shop, even metro and those places.
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
biatchez?? do you mean biatch? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I'm pretty sure I mean biach. BTW, where is that biach [Big Grin] ??
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The biach is back! Hiya!!!!!
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Lol, I wasn't talking about you [Roll Eyes] .
Habeeby
Member # 14429

I was talking about me - ha ha ha but i bet i can guess who you was talking about Lol
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Hehe. You're too smart [Wink] .
Habeeby
Member # 14429

I am too smart and the person that you mean is a crackpot!!! beleive me, i received PM and if you seen the content you would agree with me Lol
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeee [Frown] .
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
Hehe. You're too smart [Wink] .

Someone was asking for you on Alchemist`s thread,Leito- [Wink]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Leito you don't wanna see beleive me you were mentioned - ha ha ha seriously ! [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I wanna see, pm me with it like now please [Big Grin] .
Habeeby
Member # 14429

I have sent you PM - ha ha ha
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
She is one craaazy muthafcuka [Big Grin] .
Habeeby
Member # 14429

She IS one crazy muthafucka!!!! I am scared of her she keeps sending me PM!!!! i think i am being stalked HELPPPPPP [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
of_gold
Member # 13418

What are y'all doing on here? [Confused] You guys are way off topic. [Cool]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
What are y'all doing on here? [Confused] You guys are way off topic. [Cool]

[Big Grin] It's fun, you should try it some time [Wink] .
Habeeby
Member # 14429

No we are right on topic, more on topic than you realise, ask Leito - crazy muthafucka is the topic isn't it???? [Wink]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Leito sent you the ones i havn't deleted - what do you think?????
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I told you what I think [Big Grin] .

Shouldn't say it in public [Razz] [Razz] .

of_gold
Member # 13418

This feels naughty.... [Big Grin]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com