EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I NEED HELP PLEASE (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I NEED HELP PLEASE
egyptprince
Member # 15179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptprince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I am new member and i found it interesting to post my problem here and get advices from you and to help me in my situation.
I am an egyptian guy ,who moved to germany to marry my german girl friend .
Me and my wife r living in one house with her parents,but we have our own flat in the sec floor.
Me and my wife were in another city last weekend for vacation,we came lastnight.Her parents didnt know that we came because we came very late.
Today morning ,we were having sex .
And we were making very naughty things ,we were completly naked .
Suddenly the room of the bedroom opened and it was her father.And her father just looked at me for a couple of seconds and he was shocked and of course i was shocked too because his face came to my face
I didnt know what to do,i was shocked .And my wife was making a blow job to me ,i am serious guys and am not making any fun here.
Her father said ohhh and he closed the door.
Ohhh my god ,he saw everything we were completly naked and even she was sucking my d..k
Now, what do i have to do ?
I have feeling that i cant look at his eyes again ,i cant meet him or talk to him.
I am very depressed ,even when i look at my wife i see her father looking at me when he opend the door.I feel that i cant make love with her again bec i have the feelings he will open the door or he is infront of me .PLease i need advice what to do .
Thank you

Posts: 13 | From: germany | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TMI!

Umm get a lock on the door perhaps!? AND tell your father-in-law to learn how to knock before entering.

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
encrypted
Member # 13625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for encrypted         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptprince:
Hi,

I am new member

Me too.
Posts: 147 | From: Auto's World | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I didnt know what to do,i was shocked .And my wife was making a blow job to me ,i am serious guys and am not making any fun here.
Ohhh my god ,he saw everything we were completly naked and even she was sucking my d..k
I have feeling that i cant look at his eyes again ,i cant meet him or talk to him.

Wallahi, I can't believe a German girl agreed to give you a blowjob! [Eek!]

You have to understand Germans don't do this. Ever. It's not part of our culture.

So there's no way you will ever be able to look into your FIL's eyes again, and the fact that you both were completely naked makes it even worse!

I suggest you pack your stuff and go back to Egypt asap, otherwise something terrible might be happening to you.

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in usa its very disrespectful to have sex in yr parents house or hers!!
just wait tila ya get home

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptprince
Member # 15179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptprince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The point is he didnt know that we were there .
Also,the point is already happened and i dont know how to deal it now.
How am i going to meet her father later ,how am i going to talk to him ,am sure everytime i will meet see him i will remember this stupid situation.
I am very depressed and my wife is just laughing when we talk about the situation as if it is something normal .But me i am shocked and i dont know what to do.

Posts: 13 | From: germany | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:

You have to understand Germans don't do this. Ever. It's not part of our culture.

Lol, Dalia, we don't do this kind of stuff! [Big Grin] [Wink]

What a funny topic! It reminds me so much of a Ben Stiller movie!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptprince
Member # 15179

Rate Member
I am really thinking of going back to Egypt ,i cant handle it anymore.
What shall i do ,i feel i am in a nightmare.
I feel i cant stay here anymore.Even her brother came today i hided in the bathroom till he left.I am all the day in the bedroom cant get out .I am afrid to see her father .

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi,

I am new member and i found it interesting to post my problem here and get advices from you and to help me in my situation.
Me and my wife r living in one house with her parents,but we have our own flat in the sec floor.
Me and my wife were in another city last weekend for vacation,we came lastnight.Her parents didnt know that we came because we came very late.
Suddenly the room of the bedroom opened and it was her father.And her father just looked at me for a couple of seconds and he was shocked and of course i was shocked too because his face came to my face
I am very depressed ,even when i look at my wife i see her father looking at me when he opend the door.I feel that i cant make love with her again bec i have the feelings he will open the door or he is infront of me .PLease i need advice what to do .
Thank you

If you are a serious poster then my thought is You have to move because obviously you have no privacy. If I was in that situation I would be furious for my dad to walk into "my apartment" and enraged if he walked into my husband's and my "bedroom". I would seriously have your wife talk to him about "boundaries" then start looking for another place so you can sex your wife without worrying about a family member walking in, IMO. I can understand your embarrassment, my mom walked in on my ex husband once when he was getting out of the shower because she mistakenly believed he was at work and it was me in there. My husband was embarrassed as hell [Embarrassed] and I spoke with my mom about "boundaries" when she came to my home. It was uncomfortable for a long time that my mom saw my husband's package but it eventually faded out and it NEVER happened again!!

If your not a serious poster, well then I would say wait to your sure your FIL and MIL are gettin busy then walk into their bedroom. You are now even- steven in the embarrassment department!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptprince
Member # 15179

Rate Member
I am not making any jokes i swear walahi this happened to me this morning .
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh please...everyone will get over it! it's not such a big deal! really...just give it a little time.

sorry, i don't mean to be insensitive, but you are her husband, not some random she met on the street! everyone will get over it, even you [Wink]

tina: what should they do? rent a motel room??? they LIVE in an apartment in one house shared with her parents; kind of hard not to have sex there, don't you think?!?!

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

So there's no way you will ever be able to look into your FIL's eyes again, and the fact that you both were completely naked makes it even worse!

I suggest you pack your stuff and go back to Egypt asap, otherwise something terrible might be happening to you.

Why not [Confused] [Confused]

Why would you tell him to leave his wife??? Her father violated their marriage quarters and he should leave because they were doing what all married people do [Confused] [Confused]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<my husband's package>

ROFL [Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:
quote:

Why would you tell him to leave his wife??? Her father violated their marriage quarters and he should leave because they were doing what all married people do [Confused] [Confused]

i think Dalia was being sarcastic, right? at least i hope so!
Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
I am not making any jokes i swear walahi this happened to me this morning .

Then take the first part of my advice. Don't go back to egypt, you didn't do anything wrong. You were having sex with your WIFE, in your APARTMENT. The father owes you and your wife an apology. Look for another apartment for you and your wife. Much better way to begin married life anyway, getting to know each other and being all over each other(remembering when I first got married [Big Grin] ) you should have privacy to begin your life together.
egyptprince
Member # 15179

Rate Member
I am trying to forget it and my wife told me today lets go out from the house .So we went out like for 4 hours and we came now ,but when i saw the house again i got depressed and disgusted.
We are going to rent a falt but it will be after 1 month.Ohh my god how am i going to stay here for 1 month ,even i dont want to see her father at all ,atleast for 3 months or something.

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
Originally posted by walkingathinline:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i think Dalia was being sarcastic, right? at least i hope so!
That's why I put the question marks, hoping she was just being funny. When tiger agreed then it made me curious [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am trying to forget it and my wife told me today lets go out from the house .So we went out like for 4 hours and we came now ,but when i saw the house again i got depressed and disgusted.
We are going to rent a falt but it will be after 1 month.Ohh my god how am i going to stay here for 1 month ,even i dont want to see her father at all ,atleast for 3 months or something.

I am sure your FIL is in the same way embarrassed as you are so don't worry to much.

And please stop saying 'her' father because he's now your FIL, you are family now!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptprince
Member # 15179

Rate Member
I know that am her husband and what we were doing is not wrong.But the situation itself is veryyyyy bad .
She was sucking me and her father opened the dooor for couple of seconds and i didnt know what to do i was just looking and him and he is looking at what his daughter is doing and the point is she was very excited at that time she was doing it from her heart .Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god ,it was a terrible moment ,i feel i want to go back to egypt.
I feel disgusted sooo much.I want every body to understand the situation,If i was coming from the bathroom and i am naked its ok for me .But having sex and completly naked and doing even naughty things ,this is really disgusting .I have strange feelings ,cant describe it.

walkingathinline
Member # 11504

quote:

well, what does your wife say? how does she feel about it all? you know, you can't avoid them forever...they are family now!!! really, i bet in a few days everyone will be over it! it was probably a million times worse for him than it was for you!!! the longer you go without seeing him, the harder it will be! look, i walked in on my mom and step dad once...OMG! i was mortified...but i was only 16 years old, so it wasn't like i could leave for a few months! really, just try to see the humor in it!

Rumi: did Tiger really agree...i thought she was kidding too! hmmm, now we have something to add to the stereotype list: Germans don't do oral sex! haha!

egyptprince
Member # 15179

Rate Member
Of course am sure my FIL is embarresed.But do u think he will hate me ? or he will remember it all his life?
what does he feel now towards me?

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I know that am her husband and what we were doing is not wrong.But the situation itself is veryyyyy bad .
She was sucking me and her father opened the dooor for couple of seconds and i didnt know what to do i was just looking and him and he is looking at what his daughter is doing and the point is she was very excited at that time she was doing it from her heart .Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god ,it was a terrible moment ,i feel i want to go back to egypt.
I feel disgusted sooo much.I want every body to understand the situation,If i was coming from the bathroom and i am naked its ok for me .But having sex and completly naked and doing even naughty things ,this is really disgusting .I have strange feelings ,cant describe it.

This guy/troll [Roll Eyes] puts sooo much emphasis in explicitly detailing the sex i simply don`t buy it. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
When tiger agreed then it made me curious [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Rumi, ' [Big Grin] [Wink] ' can make a hell of a difference!!
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
egyptprince stop takin the piss . my advice
shut the f up ! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptprince
Member # 15179

Rate Member
Yes i am giving all the details of what happened because i want everyone 2 imagine the situation in the correct way and to give me the right advice,And again i swear this happened to me this morning .And i am posting it here because no one knows me and i cant talk 2 anyone about it.
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

quote:
Of course am sure my FIL is embarresed.But do u think he will hate me ? or he will remember it all his life?

well, i don't know the man, so i can't really say...i'm sure it won't be easy for him to forget, you know, seeing that image of his baby girl going down like a rock star...but you know, he was young once, too and since you are both consenting, MARRIED adults, i'm sure he doesn't hate you.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

Look wait for a couple of days if you feel you have to and then just take him aside and talk this thing out. I am sure everything will be fine. Gute Nacht! [Smile]
egyptprince
Member # 15179

Rate Member
About my wife ,we fought today bec she laughed and i told her that its her fault because we didnt rent a flat from the begining.
I am arabic and i cant get over it that easy .I cant forget the situation ,when her dad opened the door .And the way he looked at his daughter and the way he closed the door.Ohhh my god.I feel i am hurted soo much .

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
When tiger agreed then it made me curious [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Rumi, ' [Big Grin] [Wink] ' can make a hell of a difference!!
[Big Grin] That's a relief, I wouldn't want to upset my whole list of stereotypical behaviors, it's quite long [Wink] [Razz]
samegy
Member # 15090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for samegy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi,

Thank you

You are crazy to give all this information. I am sure you wouldn't dare to tell other Egyptians all these details (especially an Egyptian women). My advise to you is to keep this kind of details to yourself. Anyway, juse get a lock like how it was mentioned above. If she is your wife then you are not doing anything wrong. It is your right. Just get a lock.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
Originally posted by samegy:
[/qb]

You are crazy to give all this information. I am sure you wouldn't dare to tell other Egyptians all these details (especially an Egyptian women). My advise to you is to keep this kind of details to yourself. Anyway, juse get a lock like how it was mentioned above. If she is your wife then you are not doing anything wrong. It is your right. Just get a lock. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Why is it ok when a woman comes on here asking the stupidiest questions, telling WAY WAY more intimate details than this but when a man comes on asking a question it is immediately deemed "improper or crazy"?? [Roll Eyes]

Men are constantly run off here or told how to behave when some women on here post the most inappropriate crap, treating egyptian men like they are like circus freaks or some cutesy litte pet. [Roll Eyes] It's not like he gave his wife's name or address, he wanted advice and he is entitled to get it, whether positive or negative. He wasn't vulgar, rude or obnoxious IMO....

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

You are crazy to give all this information. I am sure you wouldn't dare to tell other Egyptians all these details (especially an Egyptian women). My advise to you is to keep this kind of details to yourself. Anyway, juse get a lock like how it was mentioned above. If she is your wife then you are not doing anything wrong. It is your right. Just get a lock. [/QB]
Why is it ok when a woman comes on here asking the stupidiest questions, telling WAY WAY more intimate details than this but when a man comes on asking a question it is immediately deemed "improper or crazy"?? [Roll Eyes]

Men are constantly run off here or told how to behave when some women on here post the most inappropriate crap, treating egyptian men like they are like circus freaks or some cutesy litte pet. [Roll Eyes] It's not like he gave his wife's name or address, he wanted advice and he is entitled to get it, whether positive or negative. He wasn't vulgar, rude or obnoxious IMO.... [/QB][/QUOTE]
thats the smartest thing i have read here all damn day!!!
yr right!!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samegy
Member # 15090

Icon 11 posted      Profile for samegy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
quote:

You are crazy to give all this information. I am sure you wouldn't dare to tell other Egyptians all these details (especially an Egyptian women). My advise to you is to keep this kind of details to yourself. Anyway, juse get a lock like how it was mentioned above. If she is your wife then you are not doing anything wrong. It is your right. Just get a lock.

Men are constantly run off here or told how to behave when some women on here post the most inappropriate crap, treating egyptian men like they are like circus freaks or some cutesy litte pet. [Roll Eyes] It's not like he gave his wife's name or address, he wanted advice and he is entitled to get it, whether positive or negative. He wasn't vulgar, rude or obnoxious IMO.... [/QB]

yr right!!! [/QB][/QUOTE]

I don't think it was necessary for him to give details of exactly what the wife was doing. I don't think it is okay at all for a woman to give too much information about whatever sexual experiences either (ie my husband was going down on me or whatever). That is not necessary. Too much information. Maybe not vulgar for you but for me, yes (I'm a conservative girl).

Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you Rumi.

But egyptprince, it really isn't as big a deal as you are making it. Especially if your wife was laughing about it then obviously she isn't too upset or worried about it. As someone else said I am sure your fil was just as embarrassed as you were.

Everything will be ok. Don't avoid the man because then it will just be harder to face him. Just act as is nothing happened and it will all be forgotten. You were not doing anything I am sure he hasn't done with his wife.

In the meantime, don't even consider going back to Egypt over something that is a normal act between a husband and wife.

Really. I know you think it is but I assure you it isn't a big deal and I am sure the man does not hate you.

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Men are constantly run off here or told how to behave when some women on here post the most inappropriate crap, treating egyptian men like they are like circus freaks or some cutesy litte pet. [Roll Eyes] It's not like he gave his wife's name or address, he wanted advice and he is entitled to get it, whether positive or negative. He wasn't vulgar, rude or obnoxious IMO....

yr right!!! [/QB]

I don't think it was necessary for him to give details of exactly what the wife was doing. I don't think it is okay at all for a woman to give too much information about whatever sexual experiences either (ie my husband was going down on me or whatever). That is not necessary. Too much information. Maybe not vulgar for you but for me, yes (I'm a conservative girl). [/QB][/QUOTE]
i aint
i think he could have chosen wiser words like she was down on me or somethin like that!
but i think its just fine to ask us all info!

samegy
Member # 15090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for samegy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i aint
i think he could have chosen wiser words like she was down on me or somethin like that!
but i think its just fine to ask us all info! [/QB][/QUOTE]

And that is exactly what I meant to say. And what kind of stupid questions are you referring too, Rumi?

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

yr right!!! [/QB]

I don't think it was necessary for him to give details of exactly what the wife was doing. I don't think it is okay at all for a woman to give too much information about whatever sexual experiences either (ie my husband was going down on me or whatever). That is not necessary. Too much information. Maybe not vulgar for you but for me, yes (I'm a conservative girl). [/QB][/QUOTE]

Ok, Oral copulation. Is that conservative enough for you [Smile] ?? Egyptian Prince, please edit your posts and change it to "Oral Copulation". Do you want me to also change my ex husbands "package" to "the past object of my affection" ?? [Smile]

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
i aint

And that is exactly what I meant to say. And what kind of stupid questions are you referring too, Rumi? [/QB][/QUOTE]

Why don't you research past threads and you will see what I mean. Too list all would take a gazillion years [Big Grin] Im sure there are a few that would make you see that what EP wrote is really not that bad . Im sure some other members have some input into this [Smile]

samegy
Member # 15090

Icon 6 posted      Profile for samegy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
i aint

And that is exactly what I meant to say. And what kind of stupid questions are you referring too, Rumi?
Why don't you research past threads and you will see what I mean. Too list all would take a gazillion years [Big Grin] Im sure there are a few that would make you see that what EP wrote is really not that bad . Im sure some other members have some input into this [Smile] [/QB][/QUOTE]

I am fairly new here. Have mercy on me. [Cool]

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
quote:
quote:
i aint

Why don't you research past threads and you will see what I mean. Too list all would take a gazillion years [Big Grin] Im sure there are a few that would make you see that what EP wrote is really not that bad . Im sure some other members have some input into this [Smile]
I am fairly new here. Have mercy on me. [Cool] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Welcome to the madness that is ES [Smile] . Just teasing ya a little [Razz] . Just don't come on here and tell us your buying cattle for your married egyptian lover!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi,

Thank you

Ask your father what would happen when he should enter your sisters bedroom and founded her and her husband in such a situation...
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptprince
Member # 15179

Rate Member
Thanks for all ES members who helped me and gave me advices .
The best thing is that i will try to forget the situation.And see what will happen in the future.

?????,
This is the point as i am an arabic man ,i cant imagine my father one day can open the door and see my sister is doing this 2 her husband and same to me ,i cant see my daghter one day is doing this to her husband ohhhhhh god i will wish 2 be dead at this moment and not see this situation.
My wife is telling me all the time this is normal ,dont think about it ,am sure this happened to some of people and it is ok.And now from what she told me i feel little bit cold and have no feelings .Thank you again for your time you gave me for helping me .

Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looooool....hows about my story when my folks walked in and saw nothing but ass, legs and hangin balls. its happens to a lot of people.
dont sweat it. i guess now he knows to knock.

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget about it, don't move, don't go back to Egypt, get the father alone and talk to him.
Tell him how horrified you were at what happened and how sorry you are that he had to see that. You should stress that you simply wanted to bring it up to eliminate the 'weirdness' between you both in the future, assure him of the love you have for his daughter as your wife and ask him to please knock next time.
Don't take the shame, you were doing nothing wrong, he is to blame. [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Me and my wife r living in one house with her parents,but we have our own flat in the sec floor."

call me a pessimist, but if it talks like a troll, chances are it is an attention-seeking troll. who in germany DOES that?! this is sooooo egyptian, it's laughably fake.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, fake or not [Big Grin] , the thread already got 45 posts. I think someone needed a talk about sex and blowjobs. [Wink]
Why did the father come into that room? Did he need anything?
And... it is not cause you're having fun, you don't hear someone coming up the stairs, right?
So my advice; buy locks or hearing-aids. [Wink]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
Well, fake or not [Big Grin] , the thread already got 34 posts. I think someone needed a talk about sex and blowjobs. [Wink]
Why did the father come into that room? Did he need anything?
And... it is not cause you're having fun, you don't hear someone coming up the stairs, right?
So my advice; buy locks or hearing-aids. [Wink] [Big Grin]

Come on DG. We cannot use the word BJ, it was noted to be offensive last night. Oral Copulation is a more civilized and less offensive term when we are talking about smackin the goodies [Razz] [Big Grin]
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Liar, Liar, pants on Fire... [Razz] [Wink]

ROFL...Finally a fun thread... [Big Grin]

When I was a little girl I walked in on my parents and proceeded to tell them..."I am ashamed of you! Both of you!" [Eek!]

egyptprince, You are going to have to face him. Once you do everything will be OK. Just pretend nothing happened. [Cool]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if that was my dad, i would have reemed him a new asshole.
Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Come on DG. We cannot use the word BJ, it was noted to be offensive last night. Oral Copulation is a more civilized and less offensive term when we are talking about smackin the goodies [Razz] [Big Grin] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Just to Rumi [Wink] : In my country it is called 'singing the Brabançonne'. (= our national anthem). If a guy asks; You want to sing the Brabançonne? he is not interested in your vocal talents. [Big Grin]
(sorry, just wanted to tell you)

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com