EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » the street fight

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the street fight
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well remember the topic I made from the other day when the junkie daughter of my ex's girlfriend told me she knew my kid.
Well I went back to my ex and told him that I don't appreciate him bringing my daughter around people like this.
Well he went to his girlfriend and asked her why her daughter is living on the street and then she told her daughter everything I told my ex.
Last night I went back to my friend's house to sign a referral for the job she got and the cow was there again. I walk up the steps and the door is open, she is sitting on her fat lazy ass smoking a cigarette while her son, who was wearing a shitty diaper hanging down to the floor and had dirt and filth on him from head to toe was running around. Her pit bull was cleaner then the child! So I did the thing for my friend then she decided to approach me. She's like, 'can i ask you a question?'
I looked at her and said, 'uh, no, im not here to talk to you.' then she came behind me and said oh why you telling them my business and stuff? i said first of all, my kid has to come around you trash and i aint likin it! second of all, if you dont want people to think you are a crackhead, then get off your fat lazy ass, get a job and give your son a bath you slob! well she comes at me as i was getting in my car and i had to open up my switchblade on her. i said, i have seen scarier things than you whore, so bring it on! my friends were holding her back and i was like, no! dont hold her back! let her come and fight me, this way i can be sure my ex will never be around aleya again! this is a good way to stop my kid from having to see all this trash ass people, so bring it on bitch i will fukking cut you!
she backed off and i lit a cigarette, and spit at her feet as i drove away.

now i definetely have to get a restraining order on my ex...and im taking aleya and moving and he will never see us again.
he has them thinking that im after him, but i dont want anything but for him to get out of my life and the onyl reason that he told them what i said was because he wanted to use this situation to control what i do.
ever since he saw my man in my house over a onth ago he has been driving me insane!!!!!!!!

god, make him die pleeeease! i actually am feeling desperate like he is trying to ruin me!
i came in late this morning, and when i came in there was a voicemail on my phone here. it was mohamed asking for me and the sound of his voice just was like sunshine to this day and i feel so much better.
he was asking me my advice on egyptian loans because he is opening a really good business in egypt but told me its a suprise:) he said that after this, we can have our wedding.
at least i have SOMETHING good to look forward too...Aleya helps me too....she knows I am upset and I try so hard to keep all this away from her. I just dont understand why her father can be so cruel. My mom told me he knows how i am and is trying to get me to fight so i go to jail and im not even gonna give him that.
it's okay...i called a few 'friends' up last night and gave them his name. let him try to mess with me again...

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh honey that way lies madness,
anger is not the way peace,
success is the way, go out and make a success of your life you have what you have wanted for a long time now, don't ruin it by letting your anger control you.
being sucessful is the best revenge you could ever have,kick him peace while you are on the way up, and he is on the way down.
hugs to you and yours
[Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont like to get physical but i really thought she was gonna pound me.....this chick everyone calls her big red, cuz she is like andre the giant. she made me look like an ant lol!

im just gonna have the courts keep him away.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just be careful. The situation sounds very dangerous and someone could end up hurt in the long run if one side or the other decides on revenge.
Just let the courts deal with all of this, try to stay away from those people and document everything.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Klassy.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is **SO GHETTO**!
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please tell me this isn't 'for real'. [Confused]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please work on your consistancy, its easy to see where you are inventing things to get attention.

You can't be Rizzo from Grease AND Sandy at the same time.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
Please work on your consistancy, its easy to see where you are inventing things to get attention.

You can't be Rizzo from Grease AND Sandy at the same time.

[Roll Eyes] anyway...
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
so thursday i have off so i can go file the restraining order...i have had enough of his bullsh*t. my daughter comes back from him on sunday nights dirty hungry and miserable, and now this? this isnt even about me and its not even about him anymore...im trying to raise a kid and he wants to bring redneck junkies around her.
then i just got off the phone with my girl who was there with me last night and she told me that about an hour after i left, her mother calls her and yells at her for starting with me because now there is a chance i will take aleya away from my ex....
she is damn right about that! she knows the garbage her and her family is, and i DONT WANT MY KID AROUND IT! I have had enough of my child complaining of seeing them fight, and being left in the back of a hot garage all damn day on her visits and now I got to see up front the kind of people she has to look at every sunday and they are trying to mess with ME!

aw helllllll nah!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com