EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » 6 flags rocks!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 6 flags rocks!!!!
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and my friends went to six flags great adventure in new jersey yesterday. omg was it fun!
im not scared of anything so i went on some freak ass rides!
they had the Superman, which is a roller coaster that straps ur whole body in then the floors drops out, and seats go forward so u are laying down in mid air looking at the floor! you are staring at nothing but the ground as you are lifted up and up really high over the treets then it drops you and you are actually like flying! going over loops and upside down! my friend was scared so me and her husband went on it. he was scared but said, ;i wont be played out by a girl!' and as we were being lifted, he said omg im gonna pee! i said omg im gonna puke but then we dropped and he is screaming his ass off and im laughing like mad!
then we did the kingda ka, that lifts you up on a track going straight up, not on one angle, then you drop dopwn and spin omggggggg that was mad!!!!
i wanted to do the bungee cord but they wouldnt let me looool!
if i ever become rich im putting a roller coaster in my yard:)

i went on the new batman dark knight ride and it was like a carnval haunted house el'cheapo roller coaster ride. so stupid. i need thrill and danger!

kingda ka...(i cant believe i actually found this on youtube as i couldnt imagine not losing a videocam onboard!)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eE3Dmk1bkI4

superman (another batty person trying to lose their cam)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=k7n-Z6Wugsw

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com