This is topic i hate you masryman in forum Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=005125

Posted by PeaceAtLast (Member # 14252) on :

that punk actually made me cry he made me so mad! i tried to see him from my own eyes instead of everyone elses and he ruined it.

boy you people must stab all of your friends in the back don't you?

no wonder you are all hated in the real world and have to come here and just to have someone to speak to.

fix yourselves than maybe the BS on this site would stop.

Ali, I will never think of you again, but tonight when you are off the computer and you are laying in bed all by yourself in the darkness and the quiet...you will surely be thinking of me and how you destroyed a friendship just so you can troll around here with all the other flunkies....people that couldnt give 2 shits to the wind if you lived or died.

Posted by desertgirl (Member # 12450) on :

Stay calm PeaceAtLast, just log off and you will feel better.

Posted by sherribaby (Member # 15378) on :

PEACE - smile. Remember just a forum really don't take it to heart. Sit a back read and enjoy, I have all evening. Just your giving everyone benefit of doubt, that makes you the goody.

Posted by VanillaBullshit (Member # 10873) on :

quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:

Excellent post.

it aint got nothin to do with ES or the internet even...it was going towards a personal friendship.

Posted by egyptian7 (Member # 12215) on :

peace at last u never know what is better 4 u

Posted by manx (Member # 14517) on :

quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:

Excellent post.
VB tut tut !!

its just that i give unworthy people too many chances. serves me right being nice to someone who obviously dont deserve it.

as bitchity as you may all think I am, i have too soft of a heart...damn i mean, osama bin laden could walk up to me and ask to be my friend and I would probably say yes.

this is why i stayed in that BS marriage for so long...i forgive and love to easily.

Posted by VanillaBullshit (Member # 10873) on :

quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:

as bitchity as you may all think I am, i have too soft of a heart...damn i mean, osama bin laden could walk up to me and ask to be my friend and I would probably say yes.

Yes but would you be willing to help change his dialysis thingy?

if someone treated me well...and im not talking material sh*t, im talking from the HEART (which is the only thing that matters to me), I would do ANYTHING for them.

I would put that special person in my life on a pedestal so damn high they'd be able to see heaven in the distance.

Mohamed, is already there. He has done so much good for me...emotionally AND other ways. He comes to my crib, and I cook for him, and I wash his clothes and make them extra fluffy, and I give him hour long massages the moment he asks for them. Last time, he was laying on my sofa watching TV in his wife beater top and a pair of flannel pj bottoms and I made him some kick ass molokhia and it made me so happy sitting there watching him be comfortable in my home.

When I pull a cigarette out, I light one for him first and put it right in his mouth for him.
Last weekend we were in bed eating grapes and I made him lay on my lap and eat right from the stem as I held it.
All of this he gets because he smiles at me...because he does thoughtful things like bring me candy or whatever...because he looks at me in the rearview mirror and says, 'wow, you look gorgeous!'...because on our first date, he didn't push himself on me like every other bastard i went out with. He has respect. When he wanted to hold my hand, he asked me. When he wanted a kiss, he asked me. When we walk along the Hudson River in Brooklyn, we go down the path with my hand linked in his arm and he holds it with his other hand and I see this peaceful, loving look on his face like he is thinking, 'im the luckiest man on earth'. All of this he gets because he is decent, and for the first time, I can actually say that my lover is my best friend.

But men here think if they talk sh*t and wave their virtual zib in your direction, that's how they get that too, then they have question as to why they are always alone....Mohamed could teach them a few things.

PeaceAtLast - forgive and love away, never change who you are.
I'm new here but see a lot of BS written - step back a bit, tomorrows another day.
[Wink]

Posted by tina kamal (Member # 13845) on :

how can it be a personal friendship after 2 or 3 days.......
damn being yr trusting friend is easy!!!

Posted by Miss Caterpillar (Member # 14656) on :

Peace, I will be your friend [Smile]

I have some knitting patterns we can share? And I made a lovely apple pie today, would you like the recipe?

We could start a womens circle, you would like that wouldnt you Peace?

Just going to fetch my Cliff Richard Cd's, I cant wait [Big Grin] [Wink]

tina...it dont take a week to make a friend.

get off the PC and go make some, you will find its not that hard.

i have a friend dont need one!!!
i was just asking cas he aint been here that long........
and it takes me yrs to trust someone to where i would cry if we stopped being friends...

Hey who can play guitar?

Lets form a circle, hold hands and sing Kum ba yar.

Can you feel the lurveeeeeeee?

Me and my mates sing kareoke.

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Caterpillar:
Hey who can play guitar?

Lets form a circle, hold hands and sing Kum ba yar.

Can you feel the lurveeeeeeee?

NAH row row row ya boat dum de dum de dum...merrily merilly merilly merilly dum de dum de da

Just because you dont know the words to kum ba yar !

If we do row row can we sway? I like swaying [Smile]

feel the something ? rhythm start to play..dance with me .. make me sway la la la la [Big Grin]

kum ba ya my lord
kum ba ya.....

someones singin lord
kum ba ya ...

Posted by Snidely Whiplash (Member # 15126) on :

You should never chat with anyone from here. Chat at your own risk.

Posted by yorkshire rose (Member # 12072) on :

Funny how you can belive this piece of rubbish,m i didnt and woulnt say nothing about you, i dont know you, why i waste my time, you have said terrible things to me, and upset me so much, its not nice to say this when i didnt and i swear on my life i didnt call you that things, but you rather belive an asshole that trys it on with every woman, and when they say no, he tries to get revenge and tell you rubbish i never said.
I hope you are happy at how upset i am.

Posted by ????? (Member # 12336) on :

Trying to let 'm feel guilty, will be in vain, YR. They don't take any responsebility for their behaviour, and just laugh when you're telling them it made you upset.
Most wise thing to do is to take it all with an enormous grain of salt. You, for yourself, will know yourself better as they do, so just let it slide down, like rain on the feathers of a bird.
XX

Its not nice to be told i said something when i didnt, iff i did why i would say i didnt, why wouldnt i tell her to the computer screen, i dont have anything to say to PAL. Its horrible, i dont like all this.

Well, maybe PAL isn't even existing, ever thought about that? Maybe that imaginary nick just wants to upset you, and she succeeded in that.
We never will understand all the reasons why people behave in a certain way, while others don't like that...
But you never must let them come that far, that they influence your state of mind...

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

im sat here thinking WTF?

PAL you tell everyone how this forum has no effect on you, how you make friends with anyone thats kind to you, how when you click the top right X you dont think of anyone here, how WE are all sad muther fukkers with no life and you do this to YR and end up crying coz some moronass man duped on your 'friendship' and would rather believe some moron who is PMing everyone with obsceneties over someone who HAS shown you kindness and friendship in a REAL way. It just makes no sense.

YR, forget it love, everyone else here knows the truth. Seems PAL would rather believe any lying ass man above everyone else.

Posted by miffmiss (Member # 14978) on :

quote:
Originally posted by manx:
someones singin lord
kum ba ya ...

Some ones crying lord
kum ba ya

I have the marshmellows on sticks ready for toasting on the fire

Posted by advocate (Member # 13367) on :

quote:
that punk actually made me cry he made me so mad! i tried to see him from my own eyes instead of everyone elses and he ruined it.

no wonder you are all hated in the real world and have to come here and just to have someone to speak to.

Ali, I will never think of you again, but tonight when you are off the computer and you are laying in bed all by yourself in the darkness and the quiet...you will surely be thinking of me and how you destroyed a friendship just so you can troll around here with all the other flunkies....people that couldnt give 2 shits to the wind if you lived or died.

.......and I thought this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. [Big Grin]

PAL what goes around comes around, you were a right b*tch to Yorkie and Amr the night before last, you have nobody to blame but yourself. [Frown]

Maybe you should learn to pick your friends more wisely in the future.

oooooooooohhhh Lord Kum ba yaaaaaaaaaa

*swaying gently by the firelight*

*blows kisses to caterpillar*

*hugs miffmiss*

Posted by YoungEgyptianGuy (Member # 15064) on :

quote:

Ali
who the hell is Ali!
is masryman real name is Ali!!

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
im sat here thinking WTF?

PAL you tell everyone how this forum has no effect on you, how you make friends with anyone thats kind to you, how when you click the top right X you dont think of anyone here, how WE are all sad muther fukkers with no life and you do this to YR and end up crying coz some moronass man duped on your 'friendship' and would rather believe some moron who is PMing everyone with obsceneties over someone who HAS shown you kindness and friendship in a REAL way. It just makes no sense.

YR, forget it love, everyone else here knows the truth. Seems PAL would rather believe any lying ass man above everyone else.

well if you read this topic from the beginning you will plainly see that i wrote this thing has nothing to do with ES or the internet. i had words with lots of folks here b4 and i couldnt care less about it.

i am not even gonna explain it.

and yorkie, i am sorry for what I said to you. just i read what i read and i should have just kept my outh shut.

i was thinking last night, masryman is 7 years older than me and acts like he is younger than my 5 year old daughter...in fact we all been acting younger than her.

lets just knock it off now.

quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
quote:

.......and I thought this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. [Big Grin]

PAL what goes around comes around, you were a right b*tch to Yorkie and Amr the night before last, you have nobody to blame but yourself. [Frown]

Maybe you should learn to pick your friends more wisely in the future.

what goes around comes around where, in HERE??!! loooooool! again, this is a WEBSITE, not some place you actually drive to and walk in and make part of your daily routine.

he gained trust, then i realized that he cant be trusted because if the dude is from ES, he's a bum.

i tried to talk to himi about so many other things and all kept bringing up was ES, ES, fukking ES. i told him when we spoke outside of this gay ass forum, 'dude will you please stop talking about that dumb ass website and move onto something else?' and he just kept going and going and going...

Posted by Vader (Member # 14189) on :

Poor you.

Hi thereThis is very dirty and unacceptable, i thought you were talking to only me!________________________________________Posts: 3197 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006 masryman Member Member # 15463 posted 07 July, 2008 01:19 PM ________________________________________What? This is not dorty it is me and my girl friend________________________________________Posts: 136 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2008 yorkshire rose Member Member # 12072 posted 07 July, 2008 01:22 PM ________________________________________hheheheh Girlfriend. Hey masry you are a fool, she had been with a countless number of men and is nothing short of a whore. as for me, im done with you...byeee ________________

NOW TELL ME WHO IS LYING? THIS IS PART OF WHAT I READ AFTER HE SENT ME THE LINK TO HIS PM PAGE.

she sent him this then later on sends me a nice PM.

yorkshire rose

Member # 12072 posted 07 July, 2008 02:19 PM
hehheeh cool , well you just enjoy yourselfs, he sent me a pm wanting to chat, but i told him im married and there was no way, i cant have man friends, its not allowed, and i guess i wouldnt like it to iff hubby did it to me, but im so glad your having fun.

now why would he chat to you knowing you were married, but wouldnt talk to me because he thought i was married too at first?

if your husband dont like u having man friends, then why you so upset that masry man was talking to me "i thought you were only talking to me'

and if you cant have man friends, then why i have so many pm's from you to him in my possesion?

this is the true work of a lying ass cheating backstabber.
even I wouldnt go there. i wasn't gonna even go there with this ****, but after reading that you swear over your LIFE you didnt write these things, and i have proof that you did (i never listen to he said she said), and you still lied and lied to cover ur ass, that makes me crazy. if there is one thing in this world that rubs me the wrong way is a liar. i hate liars, and i ALWAYS catch them at it to. to me, lying is the most cowardly fukked up thing a person can do, and when its to me, then i get extremely offended like, you thinking in your damn head that im STUPID or something, and when im offended, i get mad and when I get mad, you need chains to hold my tongue back.

never cross a scorpio with lies.

...learn from the master, never EVER fukk around then be stupid enough to put in in writing....ass.

im just flappergasted......

ya me too tina...me fukking too.

anyway im out. i aint seen mess like this since i was in grade school. and the saad part is, all you people are older than ME and im here calling your lying asses out!

...and PS....why he referred to me as his girlfriend, i will never know. me and him made that lovey dovey topic up just to be funny. in fact we wee both on yahoo at the same time laughing and telling each other what to write.

Posted by Cosmogirl (Member # 8748) on :

quote:

i was thinking last night, masryman is 7 years older than me and acts like he is younger than my 5 year old daughter...in fact we all been acting younger than her.

Isn't your daughter supposed to be 9?

she will be 6 this month.

if she was 9 then i would have had her when i was 18 and im not into teenage pregnancies.

I swear i did not write this and he bloody knows this, hes made it up, i swear i dont talk like that at all. i swear, i have his conversations.

come on now girlfriend. so he made all the little technical things and designed his own pm webpage to look just like the one here too?

boy you belong in egypt...you lie just as poorly as the rest of em'.

IM OUT.

u people make me sick.

I swear i did not call you anything, and im possitve he made that himself, he coppied my details and did it, cause iff i had a problem with you i would have told you myself, which i dont and certainly had no intetion to say those things, i donbt have a clue of who you sleep with, why will i lie.
I asked you iff he was a pal of yours cause to be honest after he tried it on with me, i waS WORRIED THAT HE MIGHT BE MOHAMED, thats why i asked you who he is. He knows i didnt call you that stuff, i dont see it at you being wht i said i called you, he made that stuff up, really and truelly i did not call you that stuff, im so pissed off cause i deleted his stuff of my profile and blocked him direct, now i lost my proof of wht i said, ask yourself why the hell im gonna go round calling you a whore ect when i know for sure, he would say it, and to be honest i dont know the guy and as wht i was thinking he might be your husband to be. i didnt even talk about him talking dirty, i swear, and i hate that im acussed of this, iff i said it, belive me i would tell you, really i would.
Hi thereThis is very dirty and unacceptable, i thought you were talking to only me! i did not write this, why the hell, i dont have a converstaion with him,
This is the first mail he sent:
_____Here is the message sent by masryman:

Subject: hi
--------------------------------------------------

hello

i saw your picture now ..You are sooooooooo sexy and really butiful. do you want to chat?

this is number 2________Here is the message sent by masryman:

iam unlucky :(

but again you are very butiful. i did not imagine you are so butiful but you are the butifulest girl in ES

belive me, i just told him i was married, and i said to him, i think you and pal are having a laugh

number 3Here is the message sent by masryman:

no she is not butiful like you and i dont like the way she talk now she show off herself and i dont think she is like you. Yu dont do it because you know you are butiful. i saw wedding and one more in red dress??

No she is nto butiful lik eyou..Are you really married? can we chat pease...really i like you alot

-------------------------------------------------- number 4 I said i hoped he would find a nice girl, but i didnt think he would have much chance on es as most of the girls were taken.

Here is the message sent by masryman:

thank you butiful .. i dont know what to say but iam sad. i wish i know before you married :(

you have sister?

After this i wished him luck but asked him not to write to me know more, then i blocked and deleted his mails. Im sorry i really want you to see my answers, im so sad is there a way i can get them back once deleted from a proflie,. Look i swear to god i didnt write those things, i seriously belive he took revenge as i turned him down and would not accept to chat, i have said a million times i didnt do it, now you may belive who you like, but i know im a good honest friend, simple and i would not say **** to someone i dont know.

Posted by masryman (Member # 15463) on :

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
you all write like this is real l ife...nooooooooooooooo we are internet fun hahahahahaahahahaha

hahahahahahahaha

fo2o bas2a ya sharameet

you think its fun to lie over me, when you know i didnt call her these things, is that fun for you,, well not for me, cause you really upset me these days, over all this, poor you cant get a woman, now we all know why.
Hoiw can you even imagine a woman can want a sadamistic twat as you are.

only 1 thing is correct yorkshire rose from i tell you..only 1 thing is the right thing

Look i dont care wht you say, cause not one thing is right and you know it, you know you are the one who is bullshitting, cause i have nothing against peace, nothing, but you just want to cause sit with everyone around here, and i bet iff we ask them, they will agree, cause i dont do that, i come here have fun, read and write a bit, and go, but you just like to abuse people, and stir ****, and i did not and you know it, i was nice to you, and wished you luck, i certainly did not talk vulgar to you or talk bad about peace, not one word. Did i deserve all that **** for telling you i was married?

WHY DONT YOU ALL GO TO THE THREAD, RELATIONSHIPS WITH EGYPTIAN MEN.
GO LOOK AT THE COMMENTS MADE FROM MASRYMAN. HOW HE TALKS ABOUT HACKING COMPUTERS, THEN YOU WILL SEE, HE MUST HAVE DONE IT TO ME AND SENT THOSE FROM MY MAIL.

NICE PIECE OF WORK YOU ARE MASRYMAN.

Keep relax keep relax .. i did not yorkshire rose but keep relax or i do it!!! ok???

You did creep.

I DID NOT and i tell you relax because i did not.. and dont say this words to me again .

threats hey. its all you can give.

yorkie please end this now .
stop enableing (sp) him

Hackers don't threaten, they just do it. I don't think creepyfag hacked anything.

quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
Hackers don't threaten, they just do it. I don't think creepyfag hacked anything.

oksem bellah el3azim lahanikak law mabataltesh..3aref yabn el metnaka walahi walahi wanaba7lef we nadren 3alaya be;ltalata yabn el sharmota el watya ya khawal la2akon mebayetek weghazak metnak bas ya far7ety eh elly 3andak 3al desktop, messenger we realplayer we 7ata el clipat elly3andak el wa23a..oksem bellah lakon mebayetek betwalwel zay el neswan..fahem????

Look yorkshire rose stop i say!!!!!!!!

I tell you what always surprises me, is how such deep friendships are made in a few weeks of chatting and flirting on the internet, and THEN people wonder why it all goes t*ts up...

I cannot believe how many relationships seem to go on here without me evn noticing! Do you people meet/flirt in real life too or is all this just internet stuff? Seems the amount of mixing going on on this site is going to lead to inbreeding sooner or later!

And there was me thinking you all just came here to CHAT???

I'm so naieve.

ES future generations

http://www.jokeawhenever.com/archive/media/index.cgi?a=inbred

[Big Grin]

all i have left to say is im on nobody's side but my own.

and masry man you knew exactly what you were doing when you started...YOU started this whole mess.

and i was told by a male accomplice that you are in fact, indeed YEG.

it is what it is folks it just is what it is.

just fukkin end it alright. why the fukk, are any of you gonna care what is said here?

yorkie, just click the x and go about ur life, this place isnt even a place. its like a chain letter being passed around and its not even worth the worry.

masry, ew...if i had a man that acted like you i would smack that bitch ass nigga from here to kingdom come. i didnt think men did this stuff...fukkin meddling around with a bunch of GIRLS, talkin' about you want a wife....bitch, you act like a damn catty ass female, how the FUKK you gonna get a wife? seems more to me like you need a husband to smack your candy ass around the house cuz' you act hott damn mess and talks too daaaamn much. I dont know what the FUKK makes you think your so special to go make rama to a bunch of broads, you gay ass bastard. you dont even go get mad at me neither because you are treated accordingly to how you act. you dont want people comin at your neck, then don't act like a motha fukka boo'gee!
me, well, i aint proud...but i was pushed.

now KHALLAS KHALLAS!

PAL ya sharmota ya bent el metnaka

i have what you say on everyone and how you describe yorkshire a s adrunk who jump on anyone and her husband that you shout on and also the sex movies you have in your desktop...SHUT UP or i tell more

quote:
Originally posted by masryman:
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:

oksem bellah el3azim lahanikak law mabataltesh..3aref yabn el metnaka walahi walahi wanaba7lef we nadren 3alaya be;ltalata yabn el sharmota el watya ya khawal la2akon mebayetek weghazak metnak bas ya far7ety eh elly 3andak 3al desktop, messenger we realplayer we 7ata el clipat elly3andak el wa23a..oksem bellah lakon mebayetek betwalwel zay el neswan..fahem????

Look yorkshire rose stop i say!!!!!!!!

Lesa betfasy bardo ? Enta law te3raf te3mel 7aga kont 3amaltaha.

masryBOY, you are pathetic, really pathetic.

May God help the woman who has the misfortune to end up with you.

I have had a number of PMs tonight as well stating that masryman is YEG and Yanal, why? i ask myself?
Why all this ****, why you feel you have to hurt people in order to feel happy for yourself, i think we should pity you really, you must live in one sad world.
May i ask wht did Pal and me do to you for you to make a war between us?

HAY YALL TELL ME GIRLS, SHOULD I FEAR THE GREAT AND POWERFUL JERK?

Author Topic: you are in problem
masryman

Member # 15463 posted 09 July, 2008 02:13 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you will be in problem if you talk more
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PeaceAtLast

Member # 14252 posted 09 July, 2008 02:16 PM
loool and what the fukk you gonna do?! you cant even act right, and im gonna be scared of YOU?

bring it on sister!

you caused this whole damn mess with your bullshit mouth and your disgusting ways.

maybe now you fucking learn before acting like an asshole.

you did all of this....YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tis like a woman to threaten a woman.
no wonder your wife left you.
and as for sex movies, oh yes i make a new one every night....you stupid ass bitch. even if i had a sex movie you think i would show to you? im sorry but im not into girls.

just another short ugly man with no zib to save his life on pissed off at the world because he aint amr diab.

if masryboy is yanal that explains a hell of a lot!!

its ok let him threaten me. see, im not on a home PC im on my own corporate laptop and anything he tries is recorded by a network that covers all of usa and hawaii and lest he wants his ass in a shitload of trouble, he best be play this **** coooooooool......

masry, you caused this, force yourself to end it before you get in way over your head.

you made friends here and now they all hate you. we didnt come up with this **** on our own ya know.

try to hack me masryfag, you will have feds sniffing up your KIDS ass!

looks like it girls, Im suprised though, i thought YEG was getting on ok here without to much fight, but now hes really up to his old tricks.

he just im'ed me that he will hack my harddisk (asshole cant even say it, its called a hardrive) in one week.

looooool he will be responsible for bringing down over 1 million computers and he will spend the rest of his days in cairo lockup.
everything he sends me is being recorded and if i want i can say he is a terrorist trying to manipulate me....but even sop, anything he tries will be stopped by our internet department which consists of over 2000 workers and they will have his ass arrested the second he pushes enter.

you are a nobody masryman....people of importance dont fag around on egyptsearch all day long.

quote:
he just im'ed me that he will hack my harddisk (asshole cant even say it, its called a hardrive) in one week.

looooool he will be responsible for bringing down over 1 million computers and he will spend the rest of his days in cairo lockup.
everything he sends me is being recorded and if i want i can say he is a terrorist trying to manipulate me....but even sop, anything he tries will be stopped by our internet department which consists of over 2000 workers and they will have his ass arrested the second he pushes enter.

ER...The terrorist thing might not quite work now you just announced it.

Trust me, if he takes down a million computers they will be headhunting him alright, to pay him a fortune [Big Grin]

well he couldnt anyway. his attempt would be blocked that second. this is a company that has access to confidential ****, you think they gonna have their doors wide open? i been to the network room....our server takes up the half of a whole building!!!
and some little jerk sitting in a tiny ancient store with a cheap ass pc is gonna get thru?
lloooooolllllll!

he will be doin nothing but marking his own demise.

quote:
you are a nobody masryman....people of importance dont fag around on egyptsearch all day long.

They dont do they Peace, people who hang out on ES are looooosers, a bunch of loosers with nothing better to do with their lives...thats right, you hear me all of you???

You wouldn't see me in a place like this

DOH!!!!!! [Razz]

looooool

aaaahhhhhhh, caaaaaaake!

lol

i only come here because its fun to pick on retards and see them freak out and start hittin themselves and sh*t. loooool

anyway, i can go into what we have here called H drive....and i can get his IP address and locate where he is and everything.

i hear egyptian jailguards looooove the asses of young dark inmates...so if he hacked anyone here (which i highly doubt it because from the looks of it he is a pathological liar) let me know.

yorkie you are in egypt...i can give you his location and have happy whoop the brown right off him.

I heard he was already there?
is this true?
In jail i mean.
hehhheehhehehehehe whts the brown?

...one more thing Ali....i swear to GOD, I SWEAR TO GOD if you ever bring up my 'kids' in your nasty PM's to me again, I will have your fucking tongue pulled out. I SWEAR TO ALLAH on this...i got plenty of mean ass rotten Bulaq mother fukkers who would just LOVE to snap the neck of an Alexandrian boy like u.

im sure the folks here have told you that my family comes from the mafia right? i can make it so you are never even heard of again and if anyone is even caught saying your name, they're asses will be laid out right beside yours.

dont you DARE threaten me or bring up my child again!!!!!!

You got beef with me, you keep it with me. You carry it on over to my kid, you gonna have to deal with one psycho mother fukker bitch....you think im a sharmoota! You better fukking believe I am!

FEHEMTINI??????

quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
I heard he was already there?
is this true?
In jail i mean.
hehhheehhehehehehe whts the brown?

nah if he was there he wouldnt be here.

egyptian jail is worse than hell and after getting out, no matter how dumb he might be, he wouldnt dare make the same mistake twice.

the brown is his skin color, and soon its gonna be BLUE if he dares come back talking about my kid.

omg i need to cool down. he gone brought up my kid! he has me going back and forth from here to yahoo and back again literally hunting his ass down!

boy ali, you lucky you get to hide behind a screen TA DAY! you hear me boy....i aint done with you in my daaaaaaaaaaamn sight!! you ever mention about kids again, ima have a couple of pipe hitters go to fucking town on your ass!!!!!!! dont u think for one second that just because we have an ocean between us, this aint possible, cuz believe u me, it is!

im gonna go have a cigarette before i explode...
he gonna fukin talk about my daughter...omg let me get outta here. last person who tried to get my kid involved in their beef with me got 3 of they teeth knocked into the fukkin street.

even once my ex husband he came home from a bad day at work and smacked my daughter and i nailed him in the jaw so hard, i STILL got his blood spatter stained on the wall. (had to put a picture over it). i been hurt so much in my life and u think im gonna sit back and let some raghead mother fukker bum come at me with a threat? call my CHILD OUT!? boy the **** ive seen go down in my life would be enough to give the fucking DEVIL nightmares, so bring it on! say one more thing to me...one more threat...i DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE YOU!
[Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

omg you people should see how green my eyes are right now.............

newport here i come.

im outta here....see by this point of my anger, which in fact is at a level it rarely gets to, someone is laying bleedin in the street....i have no masryman in front of me to fukk the fukk up and i have so much anger right now my chest hurts.

im out.

...he gonna talk a bout my daughter......................................ooooooooooooooooo!
u lucky, mother fukker! u fukking lucky u there right now!

PAL this idiot really ain't worth it, his loving the attentiion your given him. Please take a chill pill. [Cool]

omg i dont think i remember anything from the past 15 mintues.

easy easy eeeeeeeasyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

breaaaaath.

i swear u talk about my kid again...............

whoooooooooooooooo [Embarrassed]

i went into the witness drive and have his location.....boy dude, you sure live
in a shitty area!

any takers?

quote:
omg i need to cool down. he gone brought up my kid! he has me going back and forth from here to yahoo and back again literally hunting his ass down!

boy ali, you lucky you get to hide behind a screen TA DAY! you hear me boy....i aint done with you in my daaaaaaaaaaamn sight!! you ever mention about kids again, ima have a couple of pipe hitters go to fucking town on your ass!!!!!!! dont u think for one second that just because we have an ocean between us, this aint possible, cuz believe u me, it is!

im gonna go have a cigarette before i explode...
he gonna fukin talk about my daughter...omg let me get outta here. last person who tried to get my kid involved in their beef with me got 3 of they teeth knocked into the fukkin street.

even once my ex husband he came home from a bad day at work and smacked my daughter and i nailed him in the jaw so hard, i STILL got his blood spatter stained on the wall. (had to put a picture over it). i been hurt so much in my life and u think im gonna sit back and let some raghead mother fukker bum come at me with a threat? call my CHILD OUT!? boy the **** ive seen go down in my life would be enough to give the fucking DEVIL nightmares, so bring it on! say one more thing to me...one more threat...i DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE YOU!

take a deep breath and rember what u always say....
u dont give a fook about all of us and when u log off u dont take any of this chat to heart u just forget all that was said...
seems u do care after all what people say....

i DONT care....he sent me a pm talking smack and put my CHILD IN IT! anthing else, i dont care....dont give one **** to the wind. but you bring my kid into it? oh, huh huh, now im paying some attention.

if he never said anything about kids, i wouldnt even feel this way.

its just words on a screen!!!!
it wouldnt affect me one bit cas i know my kids are safe......

tina...you have no clue what other things were said and you dont even know the status of the reltionship we had b4 this so please, drop it.

Posted by young at heart (Member # 10365) on :

It's bad news Peace, I agree he's out of order, but can you rethink insulting people here and putting them down and calling them retards!! for cheap laughs please. [Confused]

im just posting a reply to what was stated here....
ofcorse i dont know what yall had.......

kool.

quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
It's bad news Peace, I agree he's out of order, but can you rethink insulting people here and putting them down and calling them retards!! for cheap laughs please. [Confused]

okay have i ever messed with you and vice versa?
whats that?
no?
then it dont apply to ya.

allow me to reword...the retards are those who have came out from under a rock and attacked me and everyone else for no reason.
if we aint never had words, then its all goooooood homez!

i know i feel like the biggest retard for even getting into this ****.

i came here the first time looking for rates on a car, drifted to the love area and got sucked in.
my own bad...my own.

You have never said anything against me Peace, I know that. I just feel sometimes you don't do yourself any favours. When you talk about "you retards" it sounds like your talking bout everyone on ES, which is unfair. I'm not looking for an arguement believe me. [Confused]

i know. i tend to do that...i write how i talk and because this is all in writing, i can see how it was taken as directed at everyone....cant really express emotion and true meaning in words.

my bad.

"cant really express emotion and true meaning in words."

PAL imo I think you do express fully how you feel 'because' you write how you would talk.

Appreciate that Peace. It's what you feel in your heart that is important. We all have our own ways, life would be boring if we were all the same [Smile]

You really get this worked up over someone you have never even met???????????????

That has been in your life, how long??????????

Posted by YoungEgyptianGuy (Member # 15064) on :

one second
yorkshre is married and hoking up with guys on ES and she was making fun of the other women on ES to the men on this board!
this is not nice
this whole forum is fuct up!
i guess ES stands for Egypt Sluts!

Im not hooking up with no guys from es, i got one im hooked up with and its enough, you dim wit, thicko. Woman beating ass.

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:

i guess ES stands for Egypt Sluts!

Well then I suggest you to get the f*ck out of this forum as quickly as possible - otherwise you could be considered one yourself!!
[Mad]

All this bantering about us knocking egyptian guys - please reread what has been written on here last fews days - doesn't need anyone with a brain to make that decision for themselves!

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
oooooooooohhhh Lord Kum ba yaaaaaaaaaa

*swaying gently by the firelight*

*blows kisses to caterpillar*

*hugs miffmiss*

yey!!

What happened to the campfire fun. Its all back to fighting. We need more peace pipes.

SOMEONE PLEASE BRING IN THE PEACE PIPES

*passes spliff to miffmiss*

*grabs it back and passes peace pipe*

*hides behind tree*

[Big Grin]

*after 1 toke on the spliff miffmiss runs into the bushes to throw a whitey then spends the rest of the night eating crisps and chocolate*

I always was a lightweight, forget the peacepipe i need a bucket.

lmao [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Haha you think i am joking. I was nicknamed whitey as a kid cos i couldnt handle it. haha.
A paracetomol knocks me out for 24 hours and red bull and pro plus have me swinging from the rafters.

*spikes miffmiss' English Breakfast tea with 2 cans of Red Bull to see if she swings from trees as well as rafters* [Big Grin]

*wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Vic, vic, vic of the jungle friends of you and me, aaghhhhhhhhhh watch out for that tree

quote:
Originally posted by miffmiss:

Vic, vic, vic of the jungle friends of you and me, aaghhhhhhhhhh watch out for that tree

...I thought his name was George?!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
quote:

...I thought his name was George?!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
there's always one that will have to spoil a good fantasy [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

George is a much nicer name than Vic! [Big Grin]

haha i know but miffmiss of the jungle didnt fit with the song.

My 5 year old has a crush on george and wants a pet elephant called shep. The closer the move to Egypt comes the more she asks for one.

I have a dog,she sat behind me but just had to leave the room, because she started to make throwing-up sounds. I always have thought she couldn't read, but now I'm doubting... [Smile]

Posted by Korvin's (Member # 14099) on :

quote:
its just that i give unworthy people too many chances. serves me right being nice to someone who obviously dont deserve it.

this is why i stayed in that BS marriage for so long...i forgive and love to easily.

That is what really count ...

Posted by Korvin's (Member # 14099) on :

quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
I have a dog,she sat behind me but just had to leave the room, because she started to make throwing-up sounds. I always have thought she couldn't read, but now I'm doubting... [Smile]

Hahahahahahaha [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
*after 1 toke on the spliff miffmiss runs into the bushes to throw a whitey then spends the rest of the night eating crisps and chocolate*

I always was a lightweight, forget the peacepipe i need a bucket.

hay wheres minez??!!

wait, i smoked it last night.
never mind. [Razz] [Cool]

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com