This is topic Man for free - Ladies, meet Mohamed in forum Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=007193

Posted by Momma_Dukes (Member # 14252) on :

Ok seriously, I got a friend request on myspace from some Egyptian guy. I thought it was a friend playing around because he just made the profile and chose me to be his first friend. He fed me the lines like, i had a dream of a woman i was to love and couldnt remember her face...then when i saw your picture, i realized you were her.' Well, Im no fool, sweet nothings do squat for me and right away my scumbag radar went up...but after talking to him he seemed to be a really nice guy. He keep s asking me to meet him and maybe allow him to come to america so he can work and marry me...at least he was honest right? Well, Im not up for it...I got my man now and we are pretty tight, and so I told him, 'look buddy, I know what you are trying to do...but since you were honest enough to tell me that you need to come here, find a wife and stay in usa, I will see what I can do.' And promised to remain his friend.

Like really, I know this is funny as all hell, but Its not a joke. He is really cute, 34 years old and a VIRGIN...(as so he claims he wants to remain untouched but I dunno)....So here is his pics and if any of yall wanna chat with him, lemme know Ill give you his email.

I mean he is really nice and cute...kinda looks like Amr Diab, but Im not into men who need a woman to get him on his feet...I like men who establish themself. But he is still a nice dood.

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/22/l_f9609155ada64877a5eddb2243624320.jpg

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/61/l_1f0b4d8323e848d68024f7d12bd2f3ea.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/29/l_9efffb16c3354ac2a0faefc1adb09074.jpg

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/61/l_7940b731fadc442089361b1047523b76.jpg

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/55/l_3646c13375bf474a9d1adb8b4d290f47.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/17/l_a02937b06a88428ca745a069e928f500.jpg

Isnt he a cutey patootie?

So lemme know, and Ill play match maker...meshy?

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

sorry not my type [Big Grin]

oh ya he is a scorpio...so if u like a good romp in the bed, hes yo' man. lol

damn the more i look at him the more i like him.....'no tami nooooooooooooooooooooooo...leave the dood be.'

he'd be a good one nighter, dats about it.

Posted by tina kamal (Member # 13845) on :

that first pic made him look like eddie munster.. good luck with findin him a woman hes not all that but to someone he will be...

Posted by dolphin redsea (Member # 11209) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
sorry not my type [Big Grin]

me either [Big Grin]

Posted by Dubai Girl (Member # 15488) on :

quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
that first pic made him look like eddie munster.. good luck with findin him a woman hes not all that but to someone he will be...

ROFL at Tina. I said exactly the same thing when I just opened the first picture!!! [Big Grin]

Posted by sara_uk (Member # 11454) on :

lol named and shamed, he is ok looking though, if you fancy him MD why not?? you said he was honest with you but when he gets what he want, what happens to the women?

quote:
Originally posted by Dubai Girl:
quote:

ROFL at Tina. I said exactly the same thing when I just opened the first picture!!! [Big Grin]
no way ok at least i dont feel stupid cas someone else seen it too...

http://www.carolinawatercooler.com/eddie.jpg

Posted by Dubai Girl (Member # 15488) on :

MD you found him first. You should have him

Finders Keepers and all that.........

hay dont dis the scorpio widows peak....all us scorps have them. when i wear my hair back i have that whole eddie munster thing too looool

come on girls he's cute! lol
got that rugged thing going on and he's quite a sharp dresser...nice smile too.....omg wtf. ima stop now.

please somebody TAKE HIM OFF MY HANDS! loooooooooool

lol tina at the pic lol
and no i dont want him. i luv my new guy. the dood i am with now, you dont find men like that easily and im not gonna eff it up for this punk.

i asked him too, like, what happens to the woman once ur here mohamed, and he says, 'what are you talking about, im going to stay with her and have a family...why you ask this?'
he just doesnt like egypt. he says that it doesnt interest him...says its too many bullshit people and craziness and he wants to put his degrees to use in usa and have a normal stress free life, but is kinda scared to do it alone.

i got mine ... hes more of a man for me.. yrs is wierd lookin to me... ill be a weeper.. losser me...

it is ok MD, you can have himm, all the girls in ES will not be heart broken I promise

In similar thought, would you trust very cute guys?? not like the above, I mean real cute.

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/55/l_b639fb193d2245559ab559108710b497.jpg

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/52/l_57e5e63b1e04405d8055bdbfc362c413.jpg

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/17/l_71918fbf962c4e418bace3215f93ed17.jpg

'one boooooy, boy for sale' loooooool

sara, i trust NO MAN....as mohamed henaidy said, 'never trust anybody but your mother...and if she divorces your father, then dont trust her either.' heehee

quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukes:
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/55/l_b639fb193d2245559ab559108710b497.jpg

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/52/l_57e5e63b1e04405d8055bdbfc362c413.jpg

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/17/l_71918fbf962c4e418bace3215f93ed17.jpg

'one boooooy, boy for sale' loooooool

he looks better in these pics.. but still not most of our types...he looks like a preppy guy...

He changes in every picture, I can see you are in love already MD lol

quote:

You have GOT to be joking. I was married to a Scorpio for 21 years, he was THE most UNsexual man I have ever met! [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by sara_uk:
He changes in every picture, I can see you are in love already MD lol

hahahahaha ya tami go for it hes a cameleon...

Posted by snow white (Member # 15647) on :

I think the snake has got more of a chance lol x [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posted by Habeeby (Member # 14429) on :

Your correct snow white! Give me the snake forget the man [Big Grin] Mine is much cuter thanks [Razz] and a Pisces so he's a natural romantic [Wink]

quote:
quote:

You have GOT to be joking. I was married to a Scorpio for 21 years, he was THE most UNsexual man I have ever met! [Roll Eyes]
just something i read along my astrological reading, scoprios are the type that will only be most happy with somebody who has very attractive physical traits and they get bored VERY easily...scorpio men are difficult, and can go from hot to cold in a jiffy. and im not saying ur unattractive...passion has a big role in it too......like my ex hubby, he was effing beautiful, i mean omg....a fine mix of turkish italian and egyptian, he could have been a calvin klein model, but even he bored the hell out of me to the point where i opted for self satisfaction over his wham bam thank you mam and i even began to stray with my eyes to other men.
we like that hot heavy crazy painful sex, and if ur the type to just lay there or come in less than 1/2 an hour minimum, we give ya the boot or dont touch u at all. loool

anyway, i dont want this dood...2 scorpios never get along and all the scorp men ive had we fought like bastards....the only thing we had in common was the neek neek.

my guy now, he is a capricorn...they are the best match for scorpio....my mom is a scorp and her man, a cappie, has been with her since i was 3. thel ongest relationship i had since my divorce was with a cappie. they are the shepherd sign....they gentle graceful protector who is also very brave and strong and patient....they are the only sign that can put up with a scorpios bullshit. =)

Posted by Shooky (Member # 14776) on :

Ya he wants to come to america and have a job. i never heard of that line before from an egyptian guy to an american woman. he must be an honest guy that will love you and take care of you forever.......Until he gets his citizenship. and whats so attractive bout him any way??? i dont judge dudes but come on lol...

quote:
Originally posted by Shooky:
Ya he wants to come to america and have a job. i never heard of that line before from an egyptian guy to an american woman. he must be an honest guy that will love you and take care of you forever.......Until he gets his citizenship. and whats so attractive bout him any way??? i dont judge dudes but come on lol...

i totally agree shooky [Eek!]

Posted by Shareen (Member # 989) on :

I had a Scorpio for 24years and I have to agree with Ayisha! Boring boring boring!

Posted by Shisha-Master (Member # 14189) on :

Gotta agree, I'm a scorpio and I'm boring. [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:
quote:

just something i read along my astrological reading, scoprios are the type that will only be most happy with somebody who has very attractive physical traits and they get bored VERY easily...scorpio men are difficult, and can go from hot to cold in a jiffy. and im not saying ur unattractive...passion has a big role in it too......like my ex hubby, he was effing beautiful, i mean omg....a fine mix of turkish italian and egyptian, he could have been a calvin klein model, but even he bored the hell out of me to the point where i opted for self satisfaction over his wham bam thank you mam and i even began to stray with my eyes to other men.
we like that hot heavy crazy painful sex, and if ur the type to just lay there or come in less than 1/2 an hour minimum, we give ya the boot or dont touch u at all. loool

anyway, i dont want this dood...2 scorpios never get along and all the scorp men ive had we fought like bastards....the only thing we had in common was the neek neek.

my guy now, he is a capricorn...they are the best match for scorpio....my mom is a scorp and her man, a cappie, has been with her since i was 3. thel ongest relationship i had since my divorce was with a cappie. they are the shepherd sign....they gentle graceful protector who is also very brave and strong and patient....they are the only sign that can put up with a scorpios bullshit. =)

Scorpio men are very different to Scorpio women in my experience. I am Capricorn, my mum and best mate in UK Scorpio, lots of my female friends are Scorpio, I get on well with the females [Big Grin] I am not a lay there and do nothing and come in half an hour!! lucky to come in a month with that one [Big Grin] he was passionate........about cars, engines, motorbikes.....I often used to say if I had an engine and two wheels it might have been great [Big Grin] I would not bother with a Scorpio man again, ever!

Posted by JinJin (Member # 14821) on :

Cute ? Definitely not ! He looks just like another bazaar boy. Greasy hair, cheap clothes and a plastic jacket. How do women fall for this ?

Posted by Kalila* (Member # 14517) on :

scorpio men are selfish lovers [Wink] they sulk and act like children come to think of it that's most men ain't it ? [Razz]

Posted by ExptinCAI (Member # 1439) on :

er, he's wearing a ring ladies.

Posted by magdy_salem (Member # 15728) on :

quote:
Originally posted by JinJin:
Cute ? Definitely not ! He looks just like another bazaar boy. Greasy hair, cheap clothes and a plastic jacket. How do women fall for this ?

[Big Grin]

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
er, he's wearing a ring ladies.

Yes that's right. What a great *catch* this guy is!! [Roll Eyes]

LOL

Posted by murray-mint77 (Member # 13080) on :

Ayisha I make u right I'm a capricorn also and I'll never go near a scorpio male again LOL
Unfortunately he's not my type [Frown]

On the subject of males and their starsign.....nothing beats a Taurus for me ;-) bulls in a china shop [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posted by Sashyra8 (Member # 14488) on :

quote:
Originally posted by JinJin:

ROFL [Big Grin]

heeheehee

=)

Posted by lostinlover (Member # 15409) on :

Look like he is engaged with that ring on the right hand...

I might be wrong....

Posted by VanillaBullshit (Member # 10873) on :

Was the first picture a response to a 'Gheyest photo in the universe' competition?

vb your not a Scorpio are you? [Big Grin]

Posted by amrssnowangel (Member # 6789) on :

has anyone noticed the RING this man wears? He's wearing a ring in the traditional "engaged" way. Right handed ring finger. I'd have to wonder if this guy is engaged already and would urge anyone to proceed with caution with this guy.

Hands off he's MINE!!

quote:
Originally posted by Kalila*:
Hands off he's MINE!!

i thought i was yours [Eek!] [Frown]

Posted by cloudberry (Member # 11163) on :

The topic says "man for free" [Razz] - that alone is suspicious plus he is wearing a ring.

...i saw the ring too. its a man ring. 3 egyptian guy friends of mine wear them and i would always ask them in the beginning, you gettin married man? they told me no and showed me their collection of rings which were mostly bands, silver, onyx, and white gold....i though doods were supposed to sport pinky rings but i think egyptians like to wear them on the ring finger.
and if he is engaged, then yikes [Eek!]

Posted by mamasue (Member # 4691) on :

I prefer the snake!!!!

i sent walid a ring and he wears it..alot of egyptian single men wear wedding bands and are not marrried...

Posted by ExptinCAI (Member # 1439) on :

No egyptian SINGLE man wears a wedding band. Engaged men, however, do. He wears your ring so that other women understand he's "taken."

I don't know why this idiot is trawling the net for foreign women and can't be bothered to even post a single photo without his ring, but I am guessing it's his "out of jail" card so he can later claim to his poor victim....but you saw I had my engagement ring on the entire time....of course I have a fiance, but I don't love her and she doesn't understand me the way you do....

quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
No egyptian SINGLE man wears a wedding band. Engaged men, however, do. He wears your ring so that other women understand he's "taken."

I don't know why this idiot is trawling the net for foreign women and can't be bothered to even post a single photo without his ring, but I am guessing it's his "out of jail" card so he can later claim to his poor victim....but you saw I had my engagement ring on the entire time....of course I have a fiance, but I don't love her and she doesn't understand me the way you do....

aaaaaaa ok cool.. well screw him and his ring hes still not attractive..

Posted by young at heart (Member # 10365) on :

Well the snake is not wearing a ring so I guess he's on the market [Big Grin]

Posted by of_gold (Member # 13418) on :

I don't understand the hoopla, I thought all men were free. [Razz]

Piscis is the stay away from sign IMHO. They are such prima donnas.

quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
quote:
Hands off he's MINE!!

[Big Grin] you are my darling you live in my heart ! (blech cough choke) sorry i swallowed the wrong way!!
[Wink] [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:
quote:
Hands off he's MINE!!

[Big Grin] you are my darling you live in my heart ! (blech cough choke) sorry i swallowed the wrong way!!
[Wink] [Big Grin]

are you ok [Big Grin]
please don't choke on my account

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hands off he's MINE!!

[Wink] [Big Grin]

are you ok [Big Grin]
please don't choke on my account

[Big Grin] The words ! the words !just stick in my clogg i choke with love for you [Big Grin]

Is this item not sold yet?

the item was free sara, but no takers yet [Big Grin]

Posted by el_ka (Member # 15174) on :

oh come on ladies, this item was sold long a go and he might have some chidren too. none of u spotted the ring on his finger?? i bet his wife doesn't know he wants to get married and fly to usa.just another egyptian man with a great heart.what a jackass!

i suppose if someone wanted him they would have looked for a ring..i never checked for a ring cas i wasnt interested...

A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office.

After his checkup, the doctor called the wife into his office alone. He said, "Your husband is suffering from a very severe stress disorder. If you don't follow my instructions carefully, your husband will surely die.

"Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast. Be pleasant at all times. For lunch make him a nutritious meal. For dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him.

"Don't burden him with chores. Don't discuss your problems with him; it will only make his stress worse. Do not nag him. Most importantly, make love to him regularly.

"If you can do this for the next 10 months to a year, I think your husband will regain his health completely."

On the way home, the husband asked his wife, "What did the doctor say?"

"He said you're going to die," she replied.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Men simply don't come for free - they come as burden!! [Big Grin]

Posted by el_ka (Member # 15174) on :

quote:
i suppose if someone wanted him they would have looked for a ring..i never checked for a ring cas i wasnt interested...

well u didn't suppose well. im hapilly married and i saw this together with my husband. we were just killing time by looking at his 1st photo where his ring was the 1st thing that caught my eye. most men that come with this kind of msgs are married so im always right about these guys.

Posted by MoDeStY (Member # 5554) on :

He says he is a virgin? Would it make any difference to u? With lines like that I very much doubt that.. Virgin men are like virgin women they are modest and they have some self-respect, and their lower gaze and stay away from any ill conduct..

Don't fall for this sh*t and come running back crying after getting used and abused.. 34 and still not married and trying to hook up with women online while telling her come and visit me or let me come to you (and do what may I ask Mr. I'm a virgin?) give me a break virgin my cats feet..

People like you are making it easy for men to abuse you when will you ever learn? After so many years of being sexually active and so many abuses from men after all the crap people that fall for this kind of crap never seams to get any wiser how is that Possible I don't know.

Good luck!

loooooool look at modesty flip out lol

i dont think anybody wants him and i told hi many times its not gonna be me. i even try to convince him from marrying this way because it always leads to troubles. you come here, get all crooked cuz the extreme freedom and ease of having affairs, and you will hate yourself. i tell him to stay in egypt and accept his fate.

Posted by slewth (Member # 16166) on :

LOL...Eddie Munster's look a like...
Naw, this dude is T-R-O-U-B-L-E...
He's cute and he knows it, and the FIRST thing I saw was that ring...
He probably thinks Western women are too dumb to understand Egyptian culture of engagement and he forgot to take it off for the photos.
Unfortunately one of our 'sisters' will probably get sucked into his game.

i wont get sucked in i blow.i would not know what to do with myself if i took in another stray egyptian....oo i lobe u so mush.. what ever guys talk to someone else games dont go well with me...

hey tami maybe he will get more responses if he posted a pic of his dick and not a wedding band....

nah he sent me a pic of it....hes well hung.
loool

anyway i talked him out of the whole snag ahag thing, and convinced him to deal with his life in egypt. i let him know that rarely to never do these marriage work out. they seem great in the beginning then all sh*t hits the fan later and he will find himself up sh*ts crick without a paddle. he found a better job as a desktop publisher converting english books and stuff to arabic. he dont wanna come here anymore.

he is still trying to get me to wanna be with him lol but nah, im happy with my Iraqi =)
happier than I have been in a looong ass time.

quote:

hey tami maybe he will get more responses if he posted a pic of his dick and not a wedding band....

quote:
loool

Uhhhh, girls, you surely have a direct way to discuss certain things!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Hm, Tami, he sent you a pick of his ****??? [Eek!] [Eek!]

YUCKS! YUCKS! YUCKS!! [Embarrassed]

Hmmm...just a q: are egyptian men generally
" well hung"?

quote:
loool

anyway i talked him out of the whole snag ahag thing, and convinced him to deal with his life in egypt. i let him know that rarely to never do these marriage work out. they seem great in the beginning then all sh*t hits the fan later and he will find himself up sh*ts crick without a paddle. he found a better job as a desktop publisher converting english books and stuff to arabic. he dont wanna come here anymore.

he is still trying to get me to wanna be with him lol but nah, im happy with my Iraqi =)
happier than I have been in a looong ass time.

is it juicy and brown or white and slanted??
come on tell all...

Posted by Karah_Mia (Member # 4668) on :

Oh God.

Haha, Tina wants to know!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Lol girl you have to wait until Monday to find out çause MD ain't posting on the weekends. That's when she's having her funtime!! [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Haha, Tina wants to know!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Lol girl you have to wait until Monday to find out çause MD ain't posting on the weekends. That's when she's having her funtime!! [Wink]

are u feeling guilty too? do u wanna see too??

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

are u feeling guilty too? do u wanna see too??
Don't need to see them. Had them before!! [Razz]
[Cool]

had what a cock shot??

No.... the REAL thing!!

so seriously...are egyptian men generally 'well hung'???

LOL

On another note, the pen has to spell right, right ?

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com