EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » SORRY TO ALL EGYPT GIRLS!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SORRY TO ALL EGYPT GIRLS!!!!
CONRAD64
Member # 7164

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for CONRAD64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I WITHDRAW MY EARLIER REQUEST AND EXCUSE MYSELF IN FRONT OF THE EGYPTIAN CULTURE AND ABOVE ALL TO THE EGYPTIAN GIRLS.
CONRAD......

Posts: 2 | From: Vicenza, Italy | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok.. so why not delete the post?

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
he wants something more.
nice move my friend.

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AAHHH Give the guy the benefit of the doubt. He at least apologized. That's more than a lot of ppl on here do. Maybe he didn't know how to delete his other post???
Who knows.... See what he has to say in the future if he continues to post....

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com