EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » hi all @ES

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hi all @ES
crazypolly
Member # 12074

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for crazypolly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been reading your topics for a few weeks now and you seem like a great bunch, helpful and full of fun hope you will allow me to join in. I've been coming to Egypt for past two years now and I think its the best place in the world (2nd to Scotland of course [Big Grin] ) Looking forward to meeting new friends

Posts: 39 | From: scotland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
welcome ,to ES....CHIMPS
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazypolly
Member # 12074

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazypolly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Chimps [Smile]
Posts: 39 | From: scotland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WELCOME CRAZY POLLY [Smile] GREAT FORUM I HAVE MEET SOME REAL GOOD FRIENDS HERE
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazypolly
Member # 12074

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazypolly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Micky I'm glad to be a member hope to be as lucky as you and meet some great new friends [Smile]
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Crazypolly ,Wellcome to the multinational Board
Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HERES ONE RIGHT NOW HI MARK HOW ARE YOU?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YOUR JOKING!!!
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazypolly
Member # 12074

Rate Member
Hi Mark good 2 hear from u
hey chimps whos joking?

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
why do you say that? [Confused]
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Micky , iam fine thanx , and you? hope you are well
Crazypolly you are too welcome

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
I AM GREAT IT IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE USA. WHERE DO YOU LIVE IN EGYPT?
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Crazypolly,
another jock on board cannot be a bad thing lol
Welcome, but you need to post another thread on the living in egypt board. More people live there!! haha
Hi mark HRU?
Micky is a lovely lady.
The monkey banana face is affhurheid hen!
[Wink]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 10 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by crazypolly:
Hi all,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been reading your topics for a few weeks now and you seem like a great bunch, helpful and full of fun hope you will allow me to join in. I've been coming to Egypt for past two years now and I think its the best place in the world (2nd to Scotland of course [Big Grin] ) Looking forward to meeting new friends

I wanted to post here earlier & welcome you & also warn you to be careful what you're getting into

It's a mad house over here [Big Grin]

not as we're thinking

but i thought i should leave you discover it on your own & you did [Wink]

welcome to the mad house [Big Grin]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to ES. Enjoy your stay and see all the comforts of a well-adjusted and sane community. We offer treats and incentives in the form of insults and jeers. Please be sure to wipe your feet on the "Welcome" Mat when you enter. You may never exit again...moahahaha!! JJ!!!

Truly, welcome to ES and hope you enjoy the board.
[Smile]

Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Just Call Me A Lackey:
Welcome to ES. Enjoy your stay and see all the comforts of a well-adjusted and sane community. We offer treats and incentives in the form of insults and jeers. Please be sure to wipe your feet on the "Welcome" Mat when you enter. You may never exit again...moahahaha!! JJ!!!

Truly, welcome to ES and hope you enjoy the board.
[Smile]

ROFL [Big Grin]

I definately never exited [Big Grin]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL!! That definitely makes 2 of us!! LOL!!
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Hi Mark good 2 hear from u
hey chimps whos joking?

MUST HAVE BEEN ON SUMMAT WHEN I POSTED THAT ,heheheheheh man im a bit naughty today .. [Wink] sowrrrrrry
crazypolly
Member # 12074

Rate Member
Hi sorry taken few days to reply been workin 13hr shifts nae rest for the wicked eh [Big Grin]
Cheers Tootie I guessed bout Chimps being affhur heid but then isn't nearly everybody on here 2 hen ? [Big Grin]
Cat and Lackey hi guys thanks fow welcome and I noticed how mad evereybody is but its definately interesting and fun I've never laughed so much for ages [Wink]
Chimps no need to say sorry was just confused at first but undersstand now ur just a wee monkey [Big Grin] uve msde me smile [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
bananatah
Member # 10626

quote:

Cat and Lackey hi guys thanks fow welcome and I noticed how mad evereybody is but its definately interesting and fun I've never laughed so much for ages [Wink]
[/QB]

We aim to please....! [Big Grin]
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amon alex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi, every body nice to meet you
i hope that i have many freinds from all the world.

Posts: 164 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazypolly
Member # 12074

Rate Member
Welcome Amon Alex [Smile]
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi! Welcome! I'm new here too. [Smile]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Hi All
Really sorry for late reply my network was diconnected as a whole and i get some problems for that
Hi Micky , how are you , really sorry for late for the above reason , about me i am living in Cairo .
Tootifrooty hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii , how are you ?

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark!! long time no hear!! are you fine and still planning that trip?
Hope all is well and nice to see you back.
[Big Grin]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
HI MARK I AM JUST FINE .GETTING READY TO GO TO WORK. HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL. NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU [Smile]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Crazypolly
welcome
i really hope you have alot of fun like me here
its a great sight and you will make lots of great friends
have fun

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeBwA_kEbiRa
Member # 12287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeBwA_kEbiRa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Everybody, I'm new here too. Don't mind the name, it's a joke. I've been getting alot of negative comments... [Frown] I'm here to make friends. It can be so boring in Egypt. I'm in Cairo. I don't know anybody...
Posts: 28 | From: U.S.A and Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LeBwA_kEbiRa:
Hi Everybody, I'm new here too. Don't mind the name, it's a joke. I've been getting alot of negative comments... [Frown] I'm here to make friends. It can be so boring in Egypt. I'm in Cairo. I don't know anybody...

Sorry about your name [Big Grin] but you were not born with it [Razz] [Big Grin] you can change it if you want..... But I like it [Wink]
LeBwA_kEbiRa
Member # 12287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeBwA_kEbiRa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like it too. My hubby calls me it sometimes, jokingly, I think. j/k. lol.

It's like:

::Austin Powers:: "I'm a sexy bitch baby. Yeah."

Posts: 28 | From: U.S.A and Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAMES BOND 007
Member # 12322

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JAMES BOND 007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HELLO EVERY BODY IM THE NEW ONE TO WANNA JOIN U IM NOT HERE IN EGYPT BUT WANTED IN FUTURE TO SEE.
ANY ONE BECOME MY FARE FREIND I WILL BE APPRECIATE .

Posts: 6 | From: LONDON | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
welcome aamir
JAMES BOND 007
Member # 12322

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JAMES BOND 007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THANKS MICKY AZZAM
U HAVE LATE APPROACH ME AND I THOUGHT MAY SOME CANNOT TALK ME IN ORIGINAL ID SO I HAVE CHANGED MY ID

Posts: 6 | From: LONDON | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAMES BOND 007
Member # 12322

Rate Member
I THINK IT IS BETTER NOW
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
ok james bond

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com