EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » looking for Ahmed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: looking for Ahmed
Sara72573
Member # 12471

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sara72573     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey there,

I'm a Hungarian girl and I'm looking for a guy called Ahmed from Egypt. (I know there are millions of Ahmeds...) I met him in Hurghada, in Hotel Mashrabiya and I'd like to keep in touch with him. I guess he doesn't live there, as he attends the university on faculty of information technology in Cairo. He's got curly hair and wears a silver neckless around his neck. If anyone can help me with finding him, please do so!

Thanks in advance!

Posts: 7 | From: Bp. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cemilou
Member # 9227

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cemilou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And I guess he has dark eyes and hair??...

GOOD LUCK! [Wink]

Posts: 66 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cemilou:
And I guess he has dark eyes and hair??...

GOOD LUCK! [Wink]

Poor girl,She really needs it,lets all wish her the best. [Wink] will we??
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sara72573:
Hey there,

I'm a Hungarian girl and I'm looking for a guy called Ahmed from Egypt. (I know there are millions of Ahmeds...) I met him in Hurghada, in Hotel Mashrabiya and I'd like to keep in touch with him. I guess he doesn't live there, as he attends the university on faculty of information technology in Cairo. He's got curly hair and wears a silver neckless around his neck. If anyone can help me with finding him, please do so!

Thanks in advance!

Why girls like you don't tell the guy straight to keep in contact, exchange numbers etc.?

Or is there more to the story? Do you perhaps need some background information about this Ahmed?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara72573
Member # 12471

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sara72573     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First, thanks for the replies:-)

Well, why I didn't tell it to him...honestly I don't know. There is some more to add to this story, but in the end I forgot to change e-mails... It was a big mistake:-( But I hope to find him or meet him again when I go to Egypt.

Posts: 7 | From: Bp. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOOK SARA I HAVE A TIP FOR YOU LOVE MAKE FRIENDS IN A EGYPTIAN CHAT ROOM OF YOUNG STUDENTS OF IN CAIRO THEY ARE ABOUT THEY HAVE NOTICES BOAREDS MY FRIEND DID IT AND SHE GOT HER FRIEND AGAIN ...THERE ARE MEANS AND WAYS LOVE ,MOST UNIVERSATYS THERE HAVE LIVE FORUMS ITS THERE WAY OF BREAKING OUT ,,KKKK AND IF U HAVE APIC OF HIM U CAN PASTE IT TOO ,IM NOT ABOUT MUCH LATERS BUT IF I CAN LINK UP WIF LEENA I WILL TRY AND HELP YOU KKKK,GOOD LUCK !!!!!
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ohhh THAT AHMED!!!!! Every woman knows him!!!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, come on Samia, BEHAVE! [Big Grin] How is the honeymoon going so far?

PS: Still waiting for a pic of the happy couple!

BTW, you need to change your 'location' - Hurghada NO MORE!!! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Oh, come on Samia, BEHAVE! [Big Grin] How is the honeymoon going so far?

PS: Still waiting for a pic of the happy couple!

BTW, you need to change your 'location' - Hurghada NO MORE!!! [Smile]

just leaving Uk as well......life is good!!! [Smile]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Levy313
Member # 13063

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Levy313   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
{ Hope That U don't read that I'll write }
I'm Ahmed - From Hurghada ...
ahmed_levy313@hotmail.com

--------------------
Levy313

Posts: 3 | From: Egypt - Hurghada | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey sara

you just chat on icq with egyptian people, show them a pic of the ahmed you are looking for ... maybe someone will know him ... Egyptian people are really nice people [Smile] and they will certainly help you to find the guy back. I wish you very good luck !! if i can help, just tell me ... i have a lot of egyptian friends and i'm sure they will do this for you [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Or.. if you don't find that Ahmed..... there are plenty more where he came from!!! [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] Ahmed from hurghada
i know a guy called mohmed from hurghada , i will ask him about ahmed he must know him [Smile]
ahmed's and mohamed's are always friends [Smile]

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey anal .. u will ask mohamed about ahmed [Big Grin] [Big Grin] u know how many mohamed and ahmed in Egypt [Big Grin] are u egyptian mr anal ?
Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Instead of teasing the girl ... you should better try to help her [Wink] [Wink]
So Sara, don't loose courage ... You will find back the guy, just ask it to many egyptian people ... As i said before ; Egyptians are warm-hearted, friendly and helpful and they do everything to help other people ... So ; good luck !!! If you need help, just ask ... [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Desertgirl....let's get real!! As sara hasn't even replied to the thread since November, there doesn't seem to be too much of a problem!!
Sara72573
Member # 12471

Member Rated:
thanks for the messages
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to say but do you know how many girls mr Ahmed meet there in all time....?No,im not rude,im realistic! [Roll Eyes]
You should exchange any info with him before you leave not going back to ur country to realise u wanna find him again through Es site !Sorry but thats Egypt & every second man is Ahmed,Mohamed and Mahmoud! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goats are getting mad too
Member # 13243

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goats are getting mad too     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hey there,

Thanks in advance!

Hello,
You mentioned that he attends the faculty of information technology in Cairo , the number of students of all years is around 4000 students , if you know exactly how old hes , that is going to decrease the number to around 1000 students , he is MALE , that is going to make it around 400 ( since females are more than males , is it true?)
if he wears silver necklace or whatever , and got curly hair or whatever , that is going to make it so easy to find mr perfect .
I live in Alexandria , I can take the train to cairo and look for your guy , but you have to pay me all the expenses including transportations , food , drink and fake id ( i will use it to enter the faculty) , for me and my friend who is going to help and watch my back (sorry but i have been watching tv too much lately) and you have also to pay some extra money for the time and effort .
I assure you I'm going to find him.
but I dont guarantee anything else.
think about it and pm me if you are interested.

cheers

Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Âutomatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Goats are getting mad too:
quote:
Hey there,

Thanks in advance!

Hello,
You mentioned that he attends the faculty of information technology in Cairo , the number of students of all years is around 4000 students , if you know exactly how old hes , that is going to decrease the number to around 1000 students , he is MALE , that is going to make it around 400 ( since females are more than males , is it true?)
if he wears silver necklace or whatever , and got curly hair or whatever , that is going to make it so easy to find mr perfect .
I live in Alexandria , I can take the train to cairo and look for your guy , but you have to pay me all the expenses including transportations , food , drink and fake id ( i will use it to enter the faculty) , for me and my friend who is going to help and watch my back (sorry but i have been watching tv too much lately) and you have also to pay some extra money for the time and effort .

cheers

Not bad. Not bad at all...........
Posts: 465 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Goats are getting mad too
quote:
Hey there,

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

cheers

And Sara you also need to pay me for letting that post slide.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goats are getting mad too
Member # 13243

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goats are getting mad too     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hey there,

Thanks in advance!

Ok , I have another idea ..
I can go to Hurghada - with my friend of course who will watch my back- and do my investigatory work in the mashrabiya hotel , and i'm positive i'm going to know the guy's address upon showing a 50 le note to any one who works there . I just need you to tell me the exact date of his/your stay , and maybe his room number ?? any info would be useful. i'm sure not many ahmeds(from cairo) stayed in that hotel in the same time.

as usual , you need to cover all my expenses including transportation from alexandria to hurghada (it will be nice if you let us travel by plane), hotel stay for 7 days , scuba diving course ( god knows what the guy did throw in the sea )etc..for me and my friend who will watch my back.
ok , let me make things clear , this is so much better than the other way i mentioned earlier .
seriously , why dont you phone the hotel and tell them how desperate you are? maybe they can tell..
anyway think about my two offers and let me know if you want to use my service.
cheers

Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara72573
Member # 12471

Member Rated:
Check you're pm-s...and try to get money from someone else...
Elham*
Member # 13280

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elham*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Goats are getting mad too:
my friend who will watch my back

Is your back a flat screen?
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mmmmm... the name Maged is not good ? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ..
Posts: 235 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara72573
Member # 12471

Member Rated:
not bad, but not perfect:D
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
not bad, but not perfect:D

lol ....right ..no one is perfect any way [Big Grin] ...

but u should know the person to know if he's good or not ..right [Razz] .... if u want we can become friends

Posts: 235 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara72573
Member # 12471

Member Rated:
well, talk about it a bit later, ok? [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hi Sara, you posted your inquiry about Ahmed over five months ago here on this forum.

Any plans to return on a holiday to Hurghada again?

Sara72573
Member # 12471

Member Rated:
I've planned, but still don't know when. I don't have too many days off this year [Frown] But never give up:D
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
quote:
well, talk about it a bit later, ok? [Big Grin]

as u like [Big Grin]
ZAME
Member # 12914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZAME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hey there,

Thanks in advance!

im still looking for muhammed in egypt [Big Grin]
Posts: 173 | From: Sun | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com