EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » Girl friend wanted, Alexandria or Tennessee

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girl friend wanted, Alexandria or Tennessee
girl friend
Member # 9391

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for girl friend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello...
I am a 23 years old girl from Alexandria. I hope to find a girl to be my intimate friend and have a close relationship with her.
Guys excuse I am not gonna reply to you.
If you wanna talk add me to you messenger and we can chat and see what will this lead to.
My email girlfriendfinder@hotmail.com
only serious replies with photos please.

If there is a girl from Usa Tennessee that would be great cos i am moving to the Usa in 3 months God Willing, and would like to have some friends there.
Thank U.

Posts: 18 | From: Alexandria | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zaaina
Member # 9534

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zaaina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
intimate and close suggest lesbian relationships, you may want to be selective in your words.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com