EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Skinny the Cat Looking for New Home

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Skinny the Cat Looking for New Home
Adopt a Cat
Member # 9724

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Adopt a Cat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All Cat Lovers, I am looking for a home for my cat, her name is 'Skinny' (Not so much these days !) , she is a 2 year old tabby, great fun, likes soccer and plastic bags, and whiskas for a treat! Unfortunately we are leaving the country and cannot take her with us, she will be a great addition to any family,Please if you know of any cat loving families that wish to adopt her , they can ring us on the following number
010-7194939 or leave a message here and we can contact you.
Thank You

Posts: 2 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice of you to try to find a good family for your cat. I'm not in Egypt, so I can't help. But if you cannot find a good family, I think there are animal shelters in Cairo where you could safely drop her off.

Good luck in finding a great home for your kitty. She is very lucky to have a family like you. [Smile]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adopt a Cat
Member # 9724

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adopt a Cat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks snozzin' ,
I would love to take her with us, but she would have to stay 6 months in quaratine , and i don't want her to go through that. Forgot to mention She loves tummy rubs as well!
Will contact the Animal Shelters as a last resort, am sure they have enough cats already !

Posts: 2 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com