EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » A 3-bedroom apartment for rent in Agouza

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A 3-bedroom apartment for rent in Agouza
Sadana
Member # 9834

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iam an Egyptian PhD student currently residing in Belgium and i have my apartment for rent for the next year or so. the apartment is a furnished, newly renovated 3-bedroom in Agouza, in a 4-story apartment building. its on the 3rd floor and is 20 minutes on foot from Zamalek, 5-10 minutes by taxi to downtown.
iam posting some info about the apartment and if anyone is interested contact me and i can send him/her pictures of the place, and if seriously interested then we can arrange a visit with my parents.
Description:
The apartment consists of 1 large spaced hall for living, dinning and sitting, 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom (with bathtub). The bedrooms are furnished, floors are tiled and covered with a carpet or a rug. There is one master bedroom with a king-size bed and a small balcony (fit for one chair) overlooking the backside of the building. Another bedroom has a 1person size bed and a bigger balcony (2-3 chairs), which overlooks the front side of the building. The last bedroom has a 1person size bed with a big window. All bedrooms have access to sun during the day but they are all equipped with shutters to keep sun away if needed. The living space has a big window overlooking the front side of the building and has a big a/c. The kitchen is equipped with cooking utensils, a stove, and a washing machine. The building is kept clean and guarded by an old friendly janitor.

Facilities: full automatic washing machine / Water heater / brand new large fridge / water motor / inline gas / air conditioner in each room

Condition:
2 month rent deposit
Rent: 2000LE/Month (for rent of 6 month plus or else 2500LE/Month for shorter periods) plus costs (electricity, gas, water, phone bills and janitor)

Posts: 10 | From: Belgium | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com