EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » bellydance classes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: bellydance classes
rsinai
Member # 10654

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rsinai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know of bellydance classes in Sharm.
Posts: 19 | From: scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ma-egy
Member # 11463

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ma-egy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, i know some in cairo but sharm i have no idea..
Posts: 69 | From: cairo | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cambridgeteacher
Member # 11262

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cambridgeteacher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes only Cairo there is many teachers like Nour , Soraya, Aida , Hafsa www.egyptiansouk.com
Posts: 15 | From: Giza | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone knows how much cost the classes ???
Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know some in Cairo also... Samia Alouba center, & Shake N'Shape in Heliopolis tel: 0106281010

I take a belly dancing class at Shake N'Shape & it is not expensive at all

--------------------
cinematic

Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok it is not expensive, but how much it is ?

Thanks,
XXX

Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothrearth
Member # 11539

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mothrearth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to bad no one lives here in the united states cause i can belly dance in several differant cultures.. like for instance, the old way of india, the old way of the gypsies in romania, ect..if anyone ever comes to america let m no and ill teach u for free...

--------------------
shelley roby

Posts: 10 | From: united states | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't u call to find out? ya lazy ya Yana.... ok here it is below

In Shake N'Shape, u must take the belly dancing class over 3 months, the first month you pay LE 380 the second month LE 280 & the Third LE 180

This 3 months system is new because they
found out that a one month class/ 2 days a week is not enough for you to learn which cost LE 280 but when they changed the system they divided the sum over 3 months (so that u don't run away) but when you think abiut it it's the same

The teacher is a Russian belly dancer called Laila

The owner of the place is Noha & her mob is 0106281010

Shake N'Shape is a nice cozy place & not expensive

Let me know what u decide

--------------------
cinematic

Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
I'm sorry i didn't mean to say the divided the money over 3 months. I meant they distributed the money over 3 months in such a way that it is in total the same. I'm sure you know what i mean but pls Excuse me for explaining & simplifying, instead of paying 280+280+280 in 3 months .... you pay 380+280+180 it is the same total but the second way they gurantee that you will be committed to the course untill the end.

I enjoy myself there and learned quite a bit. I completed the first half but they have August off & i will complete the second half in September

--------------------
cinematic

Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
LoL Cinematic [Wink]

ya lazy Yana ha ? [Razz] sorry but i didn't call them, coz i am not in egypt [Smile]

i m just getting introduced to the prices slowly till i come to egypt [Smile]

thanks sweets

lol
best,
XXX

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cinematic:
The teacher is a Russian belly dancer called Laila

Ya dji el fadjaye7!

7atsha 'l ra2s sara2ooh!

Tsik tsik. (with a lebana in the mouth)

Ghooroo! [Cool]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com