EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » flatmate wanted in dokki

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: flatmate wanted in dokki
ac
Member # 12303

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi to everyone !

I am a French female student here in Cairo to study Arabic untill the end of June. I am living in Dokki, 5min far from Dokki station, and I am now looking for a flatmate.

The flat is a two-bedrooms one, furnished in the egyptian way... which means the equipment is working well even though nt new, Satellite TV and internet are of course available, but I have not get used to the "super-luxe" furniture yet (but I am quite imaginative!). You can have you breakfast on the terrasse, but the weather is going cooler those days in the morning... so you have to come quickly !
The rent is about 1000LE per month, charges included.

I would be pleased to share this flat with any friendly and dynamic person... whatever your nationality (we can speak English, French, Arabic... and I may understand some Italian and German), your occupation, your shortcomings (I am sure I have more !)...

So, if you feel interested, just let me know :
-by mail : reine_blanche@hotmail.com
-by phone : 018 2006 534

I hope each of us will find the suitable accomodation... soon !
Enjoy your stay in Cairo !

Anne-Claire

Posts: 1 | From: cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com