EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » MOVING SALE!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MOVING SALE!
CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure
Member # 11183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out some things I'm selling, more to be added soon.

I'm located in new cairo, al rehab area.

And of course since we are in egypt, most of the prices can be haggled [Smile] .

http://buycaironow.blogspot.com/

Posts: 173 | From: In you're coffee pot | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vebo
Member # 14222

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vebo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alo!

im very interested in many things you have in your blog, i sent you a PM with my mobile
plz call me ASAP or sms me so i call u back and we can check the things thi weekend..

thanx

Posts: 12 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna thank everyone that has sent me private messages about buying my things, I'm offering Friday, Sat and sunday open for anyone to come and see the stuff.

Its basicly going to be like a moving sale, things that havnt been posted on the page can be bought if you just show up.

Petty things like books, toys ect.

Posts: 173 | From: In you're coffee pot | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
haunting shadow
Member # 14235

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for haunting shadow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i might be interested in taking some/all of the books what do u have?..maybe also the steel lamp for a 100?? [Smile]
Posts: 38 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11183

Member Rated:
If the lamp hadnt been sold I would have loved to give it to you for 100, the books we have are a variety, I'll post their pictures and descriptions as soon as I can.

Also the page has been updated, more things were added.

THANKS EVERYONE!

--------------------
Drinkin Coffee Like the Lunatic I am.

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
want the heater fan

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where you are in Rehab.
Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11183

Member Rated:
I sent you a private message Karim and also the page has been updated! New things have been added.

Please check them out, we leave in two weeks time inshaAllah and we need everything gone.

--------------------
Drinkin Coffee Like the Lunatic I am.

hafsa
Member # 1890

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hafsa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi coffee,

sent you a pm.

Posts: 138 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com