EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Arabic teacher needed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Arabic teacher needed
RaniaMe
Member # 7590

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RaniaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
One of my friends is visiting Egypt this summer and would like to take intensive Arabic classes (Egyptian dialect only). She will stay in Heliopolis, and would like to find a private teacher in this area. She's on a tight budget so she can't afford the prices she saw on some arabic centers' websites. So if you know a kind and patient lady (even a student) willing to give intensive lessons, please post here and she will contact you. I'm not in Cairo these days, that's why I can't do this search myself. Thanks a lot for your help!

Posts: 213 | From: Paris/ Le Caire | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shrek
Member # 7772

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shrek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I'm Egyptian and teach arabic as a foreign language for foreigners if interested please let me know my emails is
mervat_mokhtar@masrawy.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zeeka
Member # 5516

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeeka   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can help
hzeeka@yahoo.ca

quote:
Originally posted by RaniaMe:
Hi,
One of my friends is visiting Egypt this summer and would like to take intensive Arabic classes (Egyptian dialect only). She will stay in Heliopolis, and would like to find a private teacher in this area. She's on a tight budget so she can't afford the prices she saw on some arabic centers' websites. So if you know a kind and patient lady (even a student) willing to give intensive lessons, please post here and she will contact you. I'm not in Cairo these days, that's why I can't do this search myself. Thanks a lot for your help!

Posts: 252 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maisaa
Member # 5324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maisaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I'm Arabic teacher and i can help you if you want send me on email
maisaa_1990@yahoo.com

Posts: 6 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com