EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Housekeeper/ Domestic Helper

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Housekeeper/ Domestic Helper
zaaina
Member # 9534

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zaaina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am moving in January and would like to help my domestic helper find work with an employer that will be treat her well. She is hard working and honest from what I can tell. I have gone through numerous other helpers and she has lasted if you are interested let me know.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there
I am moving to Cairo in two weeks time & I will require some domestic help twice a week. Perhaps you can drop me an email with your contact details so that I can get in touch once I have settled in. My email id is vandenbosscheann@yahoo.com
Cheers
Ann

Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMK
Member # 7180

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TMK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is she live-in domestic help? and what nationality?

Thanks

Posts: 40 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zaaina
Member # 9534

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zaaina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not live-in. egyptian, doesnt speak english either.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duda
Member # 293

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for duda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am very interested in a full time Egyptian live-in domestic. How can I have her details? It is a household with no children , just 2 adults and 2 teenagers in University.Please let me know how to contact you? She will be treated as a membe rof the family. The last one we had stayed for 9 years and left when she got married.
Posts: 148 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZZA
Member # 9682

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZZA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am intersted to see this maid. could you send more details or tell me how to contact you.
Posts: 4 | From: Maadi | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jodie
Member # 9848

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jodie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in desperate need of an Arabic nanny for my children in Dubai. Good salary. Husband is Arabic.
beshbusha@yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | From: Dubai | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com