EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » I want to by an apartment in Hurghada

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I want to by an apartment in Hurghada
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to buy an appartment in Hurghada. My budget is 25.000 euros and it has to be near the beach or with a shared pool. [Cool]
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
berti2it
Member # 7028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for berti2it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, my name is bertrand and i call you from italy.
write to me, if you like, a friend of mine has a flat to sell the price is around 29.000 euro, but maybe..we can se what we can do ok?
wayting for your reply
ciao
bertrand

Posts: 34 | From: savona italy | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I already has your pictures and details on the appartment and it looks very very fine but a bit over my budget.
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleopatra_1980
Member # 11305

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleopatra_1980     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.aegypten-immobilien.info/rent/holiday_flat.php?act=show&id=4
Hi tibe!
Here you can buy or rent flats and houses in hurghada. Maybe it could help you.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Thank you, - I will have a look at it.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com