EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » come to learn self defense sport

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: come to learn self defense sport
housseny
Member # 1276

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for housseny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Self defense course for beginners we accept all ages from 10 years , the course suitable for males and females ,the course time 10 weeks more information contact us /
elhoussenm@yahoo.com
Mobile: 0127153570

Posts: 82 | From: cairo egypt | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by housseny:
Self defense course for beginners we accept all ages from 10 years , the course suitable for males and females ,the course time 10 weeks more information contact us /
elhoussenm@yahoo.com
Mobile: 0127153570

I'll teach you. Grades 2 - 10th wide range of groin kicking experience.

Guaranteed infertility of any repeat harrasser. Almost was sued for it twice. [Big Grin]

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ya Ragal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was taught how to defend myself egyptian style - head butt first talk later LOL
Posts: 377 | From: أنا نسيت | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just kick him in the balls and jam ur finger in his eye so far u can tickle his brain....and if you are any kind of teacher u would know that u need to teach girls a different way then u teach boys. duh!
Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ma-egy
Member # 11463

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ma-egy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, could i have more info plz about the price and the place, and what excatlly do u teach?
thank u

Posts: 69 | From: cairo | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
housseny
Member # 1276

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for housseny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This program consists of a complete unit to teach self defense and to improve physical fitness to the highest degree and to reach to ideal weight... (all skills from kung fu sport)
The program consists of :-
- build the main physical feature (strength – speed – agility – endurance – flexibility)
improving special physical fitness feature which used in self defense .
teaching defense and attack skills .
practicing fight with training team to learn how to use skills .
the final test which contains physical and fighting tests .
the member will get a certificate after finished from final test
the duration of this program will be 10 weeks
the cost of the program is L.E 300
our main place in 6 October city and will open soon new class in elharam st
we also accept private classes . -

Posts: 82 | From: cairo egypt | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ndegois
Member # 9164

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ndegois     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shame its sooooooooooooo far [Frown]

--------------------
" The virtue of true love is not finding the perfect person but loving the imperfect person perfectly, love doesn`t have happy ending, because it simply doesn`t end "

Posts: 38 | From: Cairo- Heliopolis | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com