EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » short stay flat needed in cairo asap

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: short stay flat needed in cairo asap
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all i need to rent a flat in cairo just for 4 days from 4th Aug to 7th Aug 07. Anyone who can help send me PM with contact details and my fiance will contact asap. Also i only want to pay 100-150 EGP max per day. let me know x
Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think youll get a big problem to get a flat, better takre a hotel
and i think its a low price per day, its imporssible huni, i know, im come sunday and not got a place

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mizo Mohamed
Member # 13893

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mizo Mohamed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok try to found one esmalia not in cairo
Posts: 36 | From: LONDON | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stayed in Mohandseen last September and it was 50$ (300LE) a night (having been 180LE a night in May in the same building) and there were two reasons for that

(1) Gulf Arabs were in most of the rest of the apartments and were being charged 480LE a night (apparently)

(2) my Egy boyfriend at the time and me wanted to stay together but weren't married so needed a 'no questions asked' place.

We were only staying for just under a couple of weeks though, maybe it would have been a bit cheaper if we stayed longer.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seevo
Member # 13859

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for seevo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello murray,

ur buget is so low .cause we r in season. but if u can make it 200 pound per day.
i have a very good flat for u
if u intreast
email me on
seevo_18yahoo.com

Posts: 106 | From: cairo | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some hotels are pretty cheap, not the really nice ones but there are cheap hotels. Down side, cant stay in them together without the marriage papers.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all your replies Seevo i have sent email with contact details. i'll PM them also
Thanks again all x

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
murray mint i u need a flat in 6 october i can get u 1 pm me with ur phone and i can get u agood flat in 6 oct (much cheaper than mohandiseen)

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what about american hotels can a man and woman stay in them if they are not married??

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hopefloats Always
Member # 4693

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hopefloats Always     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hotels you cannot stay in unless your married legally, no orfi
Ask me I tried they would not allow.
We meet man who let us a rent apartment for 150 le a night.
Good luck

--------------------
Brenda

Posts: 73 | From: United States | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dunno so much about flat rents but have understood 100 LE flats are not that hard to find. We've had always 100 LE flats and now summertime it was 150 LE for the reason oldbag just said.

Sorry though I don't have any contact info here coz I didn't arrange them.

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am posting again after long time becasue i was really wondering !!!
why you want to find a place in cairo ? if u can not find a place is it not enough just to book a hotel for ur own ? and then u can see ur bf all day long ? or u just want him in bed ?

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think that is not your business as to why she wants a place, lol.. though that time has come and gone, she has been to cairo and back.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is her business Mystic, but he has a point, why do people want to change the way other countries live, or find loopholes?
why not respect culture and respect herself? Why look for a man in a country that tries to uphold 'no sex before marriage' only so you can try to 'have sex before marriage'.
Personally, if it were me and I had been talking to a guy over the net, who I fancied and who fancied me and I went to meet him only to find that he said 'we can see each other all day, but we must sleep apart' I would have EMORMOUS RESPECT for him and the marriage would be signed sealed and delivered. Yes the wait would kill me, but the respect for each other would be fantastic, personally I value that more.

I dont understand why people that want to have sex before marriage dont just stick to countries that actively promote that! its not hard in the UK or US to find a guy like that - trust me!

Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wanderer:
It is her business Mystic, but he has a point, why do people want to change the way other countries live, or find loopholes?
why not respect culture and respect herself? Why look for a man in a country that tries to uphold 'no sex before marriage' only so you can try to 'have sex before marriage'.
Personally, if it were me and I had been talking to a guy over the net, who I fancied and who fancied me and I went to meet him only to find that he said 'we can see each other all day, but we must sleep apart' I would have EMORMOUS RESPECT for him and the marriage would be signed sealed and delivered. Yes the wait would kill me, but the respect for each other would be fantastic, personally I value that more.

I dont understand why people that want to have sex before marriage dont just stick to countries that actively promote that! its not hard in the UK or US to find a guy like that - trust me!

Thanks for your answer , i rally appreciate that you explain my point of view. actually i do not mind myself having sex before marrige, but i have to afford it before doing. so if i do not have a place then i do not . or if i am not able to rent a place then it is better not to ask someone to come from abroad for nothing unless she wants to spend her day on the beach and her evening in a nice pub and the night in her hotel.

that is what i mean

and thanks for all you again.

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com