EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » looking to rent apartment in hurghada or near it

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: looking to rent apartment in hurghada or near it
juice99
Member # 14642

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for juice99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
need 1 or 2 bedroom apartment for rent in hurghada or anywhere on the red sea coast. it should be possible to connect DSL connection there

on monthly basis, or if everything will be ok, even on half-year basis.

i need it starting from march 2008 (i'm flexble to set exact date)

please PM me

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Austin Powers
Member # 14590

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Austin Powers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can try redsea-rentals.com or seaviewrealty.org

--------------------
htp://www.egypt-real.com

Posts: 39 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
juice99
Member # 14642

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for juice99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was looking for something more long-term and cheaper.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Austin Powers
Member # 14590

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Austin Powers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In that case I think you are better off just renting a place for a week and then looking round once you get to Hurghada.

Those agents that are clued up enough to advertise online are usually targetting tourists or the short-term market.

--------------------
htp://www.egypt-real.com

Posts: 39 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tango
Member # 10829

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tango     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well I need the same as you juice99, so hope we will get any good info from here. best of luck.
Posts: 108 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garfield
Member # 10258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for garfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Juice and Tango.....Would like to invite both of you to look at our site...http://seaviewrealty.org
We have many pictures of property for rent for short and long term and if you do not see what you need, we will try to help you the best way possible. Best regards from Sea View Realty Staff

Posts: 91 | From: Egypt/Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com