EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Reef Oasis Beach Resort in Sharm el Sheikh » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
stanphil
Member # 10537
 - posted
am staying there in July but i have emailed the hotel and they never answer my emails have also emailed their head office in Cairo and the same, i need to try to sort out the rooms as we need ground floor rooms as my wife struggles with stairs anyone know how i can get in touch, thats always assuming that they would respond to my fax, emails, phone call etc
cheers phil

mac0623
Member # 10529
 - posted
NICE HOTEL 5 STAR MY VILLA IS NEXT DOOR I WILL GET YOU THE NUMBER,DONT WOORRY ALL LOW LEVEL.THE ONLY THINK YOU WILL NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IS THE HEAT

Semsema
Member # 5415
 - posted
Hi There,

Reef Oasis: General Manager: Sherief Abou el Magd.
Resident Manager: Mohamed Fahim.

Tel: 069 3662111-4
Fax: 069 3662121

E-mail: generalmanager@reefoasis.com.eg OR
residentmanager@reefoasis.com.eg

Good choice of hotel. Check out the Medhotels Website if you have not already done so. Good information.

stanphil
Member # 10537
 - posted
thanks for the help i will email both managers but i don't really expect a reply
but
thanks again
phil

stanphil
Member # 10537
 - posted
tried those addresses and the email was returned by the post master:- unknown user
so im back to square 1
thanks anyway friends

stanphil
Member # 10537
 - posted
no one else share any info as to how to get in touch i dont have a fax machine so that's not the answer
thanks
phil

MousseT
Member # 9226
 - posted
I have been there.
It is very big and well maintained.
It belongs to an Italian Company so don't go there if you fear loud Italians (as I am LOL! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] )

Rooms can be ground or first floor, so make sure you ask about a ground floor room.
Important: there is a (quite long) and steep slope and then a (quite long) and steep stair to access the beach.
Check out the link with pictures(sorry, in Italian [Big Grin] for pictures click "galleria fotografica")

http://www.ventaglio.com/cgi-bin/cgi2nova.exe?SN_ADDRESS=ivvportal2&SN_METHOD=M_show3&Haz=01&Hbt=02&Hpg=05&Hvl=154

Have fun!!! [Smile]

stanphil
Member # 10537
 - posted
thanks for that it was great,
we stayed there last year, but we need to make sure we have ground floor rooms this year , you could'nt point me in the right place to email them from the Ventaglio home page could you, i don't speak or read Italian but if i could email them then they might be able to read English , and as regards the loud Italians there are ok to me and lifes too short not to be happy
thanks
phil

stanphil
Member # 10537
 - posted
emailed them again this week still no reply
oh well thanks for trying everyone

mac0623
Member # 10529
 - posted
LOOK ON THOMSON SITE AND GET INFO THERE

stanphil
Member # 10537
 - posted
just tried to log onto their website but it seems to be not loading anyone else notice this or is the server down?? tried twie today with a six hour gap between attempts

stanphil
Member # 10537
 - posted
web site still down www.reefoasis.com.eg anyone if they changed web address??

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com