This is topic Flights available in forum Classifieds at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=001392

Posted by TDP (Member # 5440) on :

Hi

I may have A return flight from gatwick to luxor 15th november return to gatwick the 29th. I am selling it if I can get a flight out on 10th november. Would sell for £100. Also a flight one way to luxor 15th november as my friend just needs the return £50. If anyone interested please let me know!!x( There may be a small charge to change the names)

Posted by Kenzie (Member # 3519) on :

Tracy

The flight ticket cannot be transferred into anyone elses name, please check the airline.

The return ticket will not be able to be sold too. Please check and let me know if I am wrong.

Hi I have just checked. It can be transfered but the cost is £75 !! Just to change the name!! Oh well maybe if I go on the 10th I can get £25 for the flight and £75 for the name its better than nothing. Thanks for pointing that out. Much appreciated.x

Thanks for your help after reviewing the situation it seems silly of me to try to get out 5 days earlier and lose a lot of money. So I have decided to keep original flight. Thanks.x

Its only 5 days.

Welcome anytime.

Thank you!! I just had a few extra days off work and really want to get back!

How long are you coming for?

Only 2 weeks this time. But my friend will be staying for 3 months. I have just got a place on the Westbank and will be furnishing it. So lots of shopping!

Best of luck shopping, watch your blood pressure. LOL

kenzie257@yahoo.co.uk

Tablets at the ready!! Thanks.x

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com