EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Car + Driver = LE50 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Car + Driver = LE50
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SimplyMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A guy who owns a Fiat Uno, Model 1999, can drive you wherever you want all day (max. 8 hours) for LE50 + *PETROL* on you.

He can also drive you to and from other cities, but you need to make a new agreement with him. He's extremely flexible.

If interested call him on 010 410 7073. His name's Saeed

Posts: 103 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Om Gabriel
Member # 6570

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Om Gabriel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 37 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Om Gabriel
Member # 6570

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Om Gabriel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 37 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SimplyMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huh?
Posts: 103 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
He doesn't speak English that well, but his wife does. She can explain things over the phone. However, he does know basic vocab.
teacherinegypt
Member # 8362

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for teacherinegypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Useful to know - I'll be over there from August. Is the number you have given what would be dialled from Cairo?
Posts: 11 | From: England | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
teacherinegypt
Member # 8362

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for teacherinegypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is the number you have given for Saeed that which would be dialled from Cairo? Is he in the Cairo area?
Posts: 11 | From: England | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for odiab84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by teacherinegypt:
Is the number you have given for Saeed that which would be dialled from Cairo? Is he in the Cairo area?

Teacherinegypt, yeah, that's a mobile phone no. you can call it from any place in Egypt from a landline or a mobile and u'll just dial it as it is written.

Posts: 149 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Om Gabriel:

Hey Om Gabriel, what's wrong?

EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pendarth
Member # 8592

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pendarth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by teacherinegypt:
Useful to know - I'll be over there from August. Is the number you have given what would be dialled from Cairo?

Post your experiences about this arrangement there, please ... maybe we'll also check it out if it works for you

BTW. There must be car rental in Cairo? But generally what's the arrangements, prices?

Posts: 97 | From: London, UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Om Gabriel
Member # 6570

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Om Gabriel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saeed was our driver in Egypt April this year. And I can tell that he was trustable and polite. Doing his best, really!
Why I send these points to u SimplyMe?!
To keep Saeedīs phonenumber available! I promised to him do that...

Om Gabriel
Member # 6570

Rate Member
SimplyMy, thanks for the tip. Saeed was great help for us. Sorry, if my refreshing points disturbs u...
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
Om Gabriel, I know that's why you were doing the dots. Actually, the reason I posted was also to keep the thread going
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dose he have email or his waife has email
i will get back to egypt on 24 of augest
and i need someone to drive me from airport to naser city then to another city near to cairo so if there is any email to contact him it will be great.
Thanks

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Om Gabriel
Member # 6570

Rate Member
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
jngah
Member # 8244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jngah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SimplyMe:
A guy who owns a Fiat Uno, Model 1999, can drive you wherever you want all day (max. 8 hours) for LE50 + *PETROL* on you.

He can also drive you to and from other cities, but you need to make a new agreement with him. He's extremely flexible.

If interested call him on 010 410 7073. His name's Saeed

I'm interested in this. Generally, for a day's touring throughout Cairo, how much would the petrol bill cost? Let's say you're going to the pyramids, then 1 or 2 other attractions in the Cairo area before heading home.

Also, how big is a Fiat Uno? I have 2 occassions I'm thinking of. One is for a friend visiting alone. Another is for my family (we will be 5). I take it the Uno is too small to seat 5 + the driver for an entire day of driving around?

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Om Gabriel
Member # 6570

Rate Member
Fiat uno for five adults is too small, but two adults and four children with driver is possible...but not very comftable i suppose. Petrol is not so expensive in Egypt, with 20 EGP you drive quite a while already.
Transedit Pros
Member # 6262

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Transedit Pros     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is the car in good condition?
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jngah
Member # 8244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jngah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Transedit Pros:
Is the car in good condition?

I used him recently for an airport pickup. He's a really nice guy and his car is spotless. Mechanically however, it could use some work as it didn't seem like it could go beyond 60km/h without major shuddering. Perhaps it's fixed now.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pook
Member # 9193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pook     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fiat UNO is a small car (hatchback) if I may say. It's a very famous car! it was the one used to kill princess Diana! How come no one knows how it looks!
Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Om Gabriel
Member # 6570

Rate Member
kimbo57
Member # 9486

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimbo57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody need driver in Luxor???? small daewoo good clean reliable car Pm me xxx
Posts: 68 | From: england | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Om Gabriel
Member # 6570

Rate Member
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EFLVirgo:

Whatīs your point?

[Big Grin]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Transedit Pros
Member # 6262

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Transedit Pros     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saeed is a really polite and hardworking bloke. His car runs very smoothly. He's a real God-send. [Smile]
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
hafsa
Member # 1890

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hafsa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a note, the last time my husband contacted Saeed, his car was not working. This was about 1 month ago. Not sure if it has been fixed or not.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jazz
Member # 10656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jazz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply me,
My mother and I will be visiting Cairo August 4th through August 20th. I am really interested in arranging a car to pick us up from the airport. I just have one concern, we will have 4 very large suit cases. Will that be a problem?

Jazz

--------------------
JAZZ

Posts: 10 | From: America | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
Hafsa, I've just been told that Saeed's car has been repaired and renewed. Looks and runs as good as new.

Also, the charge is still the same; EGP 50 + petrol.

Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you trust those guys ???

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
Which guys?
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hafsa, I've just been told that Saeed's car has been repaired and renewed. Looks and runs as good as new.

Also, the charge is still the same; EGP 50 + petrol.

Are you sure we were told EGP100 + petrol, would just like to see why the difference.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure
Member # 11183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pook:
Fiat UNO is a small car (hatchback) if I may say. It's a very famous car! it was the one used to kill princess Diana! How come no one knows how it looks!

No offence but why would we know what car was used to kill Princess Diana? I dont think that was very important at the time and it still isnt now. People were more focused on how sad they were because she was dead.

Anyway, I want to just go driving around to take pictures. Is it 50 LE an hour or for the whole day?

Posts: 173 | From: In you're coffee pot | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
Penny, who told you EGP100? Saeed phoned me himself and asked if I could re-post the ad. I asked him whether he wanted to keep it at EGP50, and he said yes.

Nescafe, it's 50 for the whole day (8 hours), plus petrol.

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Penny, who told you EGP100? Saeed phoned me himself and asked if I could re-post the ad. I asked him whether he wanted to keep it at EGP50, and he said yes.

Nescafe, it's 50 for the whole day (8 hours), plus petrol.

SimplyMe thank you very much for checking I will find out who it was and put them right. Will try and send some business Saeed's way.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
Great, Penny [Smile]
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone know if he will travel to bring me from cairo to ismailia at 3 in the morning
Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by trababe:
does anyone know if he will travel to bring me from cairo to ismailia at 3 in the morning

You could try asking him yourself. His number's at the top.
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I see your point.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are you? Miss you! Did you get my messages? lol
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com