EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » great profit in egyptian fish farms for particulier or private investers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: great profit in egyptian fish farms for particulier or private investers
alexdegrote
Member # 17506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alexdegrote     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi
We are a European Egyptian fish farm company.
What looking for investors to invest with us in a new project in Cairo.
We have a piece of land from 35000 sq mtr where we will make a fish farm with closed system .
We are looking for partners who like to invest in this project with a good benefit

for more information look on our website or contact us

Tel 002-0192830066
Email egyptfishfarms@gmail.com

Posts: 27 | From: hurghada | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post 
Where is your website?
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alexdegrote
Member # 17506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alexdegrote     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry this is our website its a test website but to get a idea about our work www.wix.com/alexverbrugge/egyptfishfarms
Posts: 27 | From: hurghada | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Something is fishy here! The kind of investment you mentioned on your "test website" will have to be in the hundreds of millions of dollars. Are you looking for these kind of investors on ES or am I missing something.

Feel free to reply in Arabic if you prefer.

Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alexdegrote
Member # 17506

Rate Member
iam sorry but i think your missing something
We not looking for hundred or millions of dollars we looking for a investor or investors who want to make with us a cooperation to build a fish farm like this

And i give you a example with a 10.000 euro u can have a profit from every month 5000 till 7000 egyptian pound guaranteed with all legal papers and contracts

By the way iam not egyptian so i prefer to speak in any language you like i only speak arabic but not write

Greetings

Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Okey dokey
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your website is very nice but the copy needs to be proofed. I can help you with this if you need a native English speaker.

--------------------
www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square

Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com