EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » pioneer propertys Nabq

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pioneer propertys Nabq
colleenmoonboot
Member # 12205

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for colleenmoonboot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We are looking to buy a 2 bed apartment through Pioneer Property in the Paridise Villas development in Nabq. if anyone can offer any advice it would be most welcome
Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Des
Member # 9479

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Des     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Suggest you read thru what others have written,
ask MAC 0623 for his opinion weigh up the pros and cons -then do your own thing!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 97 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neily0_0
Member # 10285

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neily0_0     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bought from Pioneer in Nov last year. Didnt have any problems. Geoff n Lee were ok to deal with.

Neil

Posts: 4 | From: West Yorkshire | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
delamer
Member # 11567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for delamer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have also bought off plan through Pioneer. So far, so good.
All my queries have always been dealt with quickly and professionally. Looking forward to when it is finnished!

Posts: 29 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi there went round them bit hilly for me good view though bit far from sea heard to many different prices..
DELAMER did you ever get to the bottom of what your agent told you that they was the developer.how much is the 2 bed apartment going for?

Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
delamer
Member # 11567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for delamer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mac,

As far as I am aware they were telling me the truth, there is a three way partnership between Pioneer Property, the builder and the owner of the land.
Two bedroom is 550,000LE fully furnished.
Relieved to find that most people are buying on a freehold basis the same as me.

How are yours going in Montazah?

Posts: 29 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
do very well now thanks,beach front completed now
just testing pool,off plan is doing good but been slow during the fast of ramadam but will pick up now.you can view them on www.viviun.com
under all real estate then middle east under egypt both ad together.on the cost of the apartments in nabqa heard many prices on them still,my friends in sharm are selling them through different sites but once again your agents are not the developers as many agents sell theses ,.hope to get put there in the next few weeks there is quite a few bargins on the tele text at the moment ch 3 page 216 all on sharm vey good prices 28 nights £245 carnt live here for that [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrypear
Member # 11671

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrypear         Edit/Delete Post 
Delamer
I can not believe that you are still appearing when we had said that agents should not be present in this chat room to praise their companies especially pioneer whom I had the worse experience with over pricing properties so please don't come on to say that they are wonderful and that you are pleased with their service blah blah blah

Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
delamer
Member # 11567

Rate Member
barrypear,
You said that I was an agent working for Pioneer, you're mental!
Just because you say you have had a bad experience, does that mean that people who have had good ones aren't aloud to speak?
Who are you to say who can and cannot post on here.
I started out on this forum telling people what a bad experience I had while in the process of trying to buy a property from Tarek el Saadi of Sharm el Sheikh Real Estate, if somebody comes on here saying that they like the bloke and his company does that mean that I have to accuse them of working for him and therefore they have no right to post?
Get a life you sad weirdo.

barrypear
Member # 11671

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrypear         Edit/Delete Post 
Colleen
I agree with Des to read through what others have written about Pioneer in other chat rooms & forums with their inflated prices by 25%
Delamer I still insist that you are an agent and insist that you should not be posting on this chat room and stop using language because they do not allow it on this forum or they will erase you!

Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
delamer
Member # 11567

Rate Member
OOOHHH! Being erased sounds quite scary!

What language? English? You struggling with it?

goodworth
Member # 12338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodworth         Edit/Delete Post 
It has a nice view,very windy,too far from the beach at least 30 minutes walk,according to them no one can build there (no bathrooms at the beach)
Not for us,
We are interested to buy at a resort with a hotel management with rental option,security and very close to the beach we believe it is a better investment
Any suggestions?

Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com