EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » sharm dreamz (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: sharm dreamz
veronica ella
Member # 13434

Icon 10 posted      Profile for veronica ella   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ON THIS FORUM.I HAVE BEEN IMPRESSED,WITH MOST OF THE LETTERS THAT HAVE BEEN POSTED,AND THE ADVISE THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN.I AM GOING TO SHARM IN AUGUST,AND STAYING FOR 6MONTH,WOULD ANYONE KNOW WHERE IN HADABA, SHARM DREAMZ SHOP IS,OR DO THEY HAVE A WEB SIGHT OR EMAIL ADDRESS,I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE>
Posts: 126 | From: england | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ian475
Member # 11095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ian475     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi veronica,the website is coming soon as they say(www.sharmdreamz.com)the store will be opening within the next couple of weeks but at a change of address,the store will be on peace road next to the mosque which will be convenient for nabq as well as naama shoppers.please feel free to drop me a pm if you require any more info.
Posts: 117 | From: manchester uk | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veronica ella
Member # 13434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veronica ella   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thank you so much ian,my apartment,is in the roman theatre complex,near naama bay,so sharm dreamz is not that far away.i was going to go to cairo for my furnisher,that was until i heard about this shop on this forum,keep up the great advise.i will keep you informed on my purchase,when i arrive back in the uk,i hope once i have chosen what i need i wont have to long to wait for delivery.as all i have is a air bed ,never mind,at least i will have the sun,that always puts a smile on my face.heeeeeeee
Posts: 126 | From: england | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ian475
Member # 11095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ian475     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hope sharmdreamz are able to satisfy your requirements,as far as i am aware delivery can be as quick as you wish,the good thing is you dont need to worry about the logistics of it all as the store will organise everything for you including the installations.i have sent you a pm by the way but if you dont understand how to get them just click on the link at the top which says,"my profile"
Posts: 117 | From: manchester uk | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veronica ella
Member # 13434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veronica ella   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CHEERS IAN
Rayman
Member # 11909

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rayman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi All

Have been speaking to Tamer at Sharmdreamz tonight and they have asked me to let you all know they are having problems with the forum link at their end so if anyone is trying to reach them, please send e-mail to tamerhsbc@hotmail.com

Thanks

--------------------
It costs HOW MUCH????

Posts: 34 | From: UK/Sharm | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veronica ella
Member # 13434

Icon 14 posted      Profile for veronica ella   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thank you,much appretiated.
delboy
Member # 13547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for delboy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi there everybody. is there nobody out there buying an apartment in Hurghada, redsea. We are an british company who give personal service to our clients choosing furniture packages. we dont let you down and we do turn up for appointments. we have many satisfied clientele as our furniture is all european standard.our handmade bedroom sets are the envy of all our competitors. we pay attention to detail and supply you with the service you are used to. just give us the chance to prove not all companies in Egypt are that bad.
Posts: 3 | From: hurghada | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caj
Member # 13124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi we looked at huragada but not many flights sharm has lots more
Posts: 16 | From: scotland | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tamer & hamis
Member # 12916

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tamer & hamis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Veronica and hi everyone,

your are invited to visit our website

www.sharmdreamz.com and your comments are highly appreciated
Regards

Posts: 24 | From: Sharm El Sheikh | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veronica ella
Member # 13434

HI TAMER,JUST LOOKED AT YOUR WEB SITE,LOVED THE FURNISHER,I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH YOUR DESIGNS,AND COLOUR SCHEMES,I LOOK FOREWARD TO DOING BUISNESS WITH YOU.SEE YOU SOON.
pennyuk
Member # 13573

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pennyuk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just had to join to say i had been looking for ages for sharm dreamz to complete a website and when i see they do all they have done is taken pages out of other websites or catalogues to pass off as their own?? How can this be an example of what they can offer when all they do is use other peoples work - maybe without even permission - i am very dissapointed in this i thought i would see loads of examples of their work. I know i can go to any carpenter with a page from ikea and he will make it, but a company like this i would expect to see only their own work. I have been quoted many different packages in sharm from 4k to 9k for a 1 bed appartment and now i feel very confused?
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veronica ella
Member # 13434

;)hi pennyuk welcome to this forum,im also new to this site,and have received lots of advice,i have read that sharm dreamz,are a good company to go with,i will see for myself,when i go out in august,
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi penny@ @ vernoica ,penny its not all that bad in sharm and the price u had quotes , as you know you can do a detached house for that,

hi penny which block did ypou buy in as just had some good friends buy thier

Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veronica ella
Member # 13434

Hi mac do these furnisher shops sell fridge,tv,if not any advice
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi there where are you from in the uk, yes i guess they do or should anyway
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pennyuk
Member # 13573

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pennyuk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi - no all i wanted to say is that i am disappointed in the web site from sharm dreamz as it is just the same old rehashed pictures from wherever they can find and the odd picture with a camera identification for true work - shoddy and very disapointing, after all the build up. Guess will just have to keep looking - and also no prices at all on web site - very 'egyptian'?
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

so where di you end up buying pennyuk if you dont mind me asking
pennyuk
Member # 13573

Rate Member
This is no about where i have bought which is a private matter this is about a company that promote themselves as a furniture and goods company and advetise goods on their site as being theirs which are obviously just copied from other sites or catalogues - why do you ask me where i have bought when i have only joined the site to give my opinion on the above which you do not reply to at all???
pennyuk
Member # 13573

Rate Member
From what i have seen on previous replies you are very quick to put down and give your opinion but seems now you do not know what to say when you cannot attack?? Would be nice to hear what you think of this website that plagurises other sites to make itself seem better than it is? Please let me know........
mac0623
Member # 10529

what side off the bed did you fall out off and bang your head, iam quick to put things down, i think your going for gold, as for my opinion, well i think i will tell you my opinion,is that your conected to sharm some how as for your first post says it all, then i ask you a simple question then you still attack the sharm dreamz, i think these people have pissed you off some how, or may be took your contracts ,as for the web site and the photos you may be right as to thier origin but we will see as for prices ,yes it would be good to see prices as we westerns shop with prices and we like to see choice,

as for what i attack is what i know about, not the fact i dont like the look of things on some ones site, this will be judged in time dont you think.

mac0623
Member # 10529

know i can go to any carpenter with a page from ikea and he will make it,

VERY WELL KNOWN SAYING IN SHARM THIS IS PENNY

ian475
Member # 11095

and no one is taking that option away from you penny,sharmdreamz is a supplier,not a manufacturer,everything you see on that site can be supplied.i think mac is bang on with his observations on your intent here.if you seriously want prices penny then there is the option on the site to contact for a qoute.
tamer & hamis
Member # 12916

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tamer & hamis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Veronica,
thanks for your kind words and i hope to meet you soon,

Pennyuk, it is really useful to have comments from a third party as you know to succeed, you should accept all comments .

1-Concerning the design , British people don't like the Egyptian style as it needs huge space which is not avilable in Sharm El Sheikh .

2-A very minute example : why are the air-conditions of all the companies have the same design or simllar ?????
coz what is important is what is inside the unit itself!!

3- Their are 4 famous stores of furniture in Cairo that display the same design and the same colors , do you know why ? coz the market is small, thus we are offering the same .It all depends on the quality that you are providing and that is why their is a competion.

5-If we offered something and we could not excute it ,in this case we are decieving others.

6- Ask Rayman & Mac0623 about what they have purchased from sharmdreamz and i think they will not pay money for poor quality .

7-All what have been said is accepted ,but what could never be accepted is your disrespect & your mockery for the Egyptian people ,so if you think we are not .... then, why are you dealing with us and buying in Sharm , i do not mean to attack or say something against you but my only concern is my country and my people.

Finally,thanks again and looking forward to hear from you soon.

concerning Home appliances ,we offer it and in the near future it will be all displayed on the web.

Regards
Tamer

Posts: 24 | From: Sharm El Sheikh | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pennyuk
Member # 13573

Rate Member
Mac - i find you patronizing and rude. Yes, i have brought goods out to Egypt via Alexandria in the beginning - i have also taken my IKEA PCTURES TO LOCAL CARPENTERS and had goods made - i have also bought in Cairo so i know what i am talking about - its not just you who knows everything? My point was that the sharm dreamz website was that it was similar to taking a page from a magazine to a carpenter as it was not their own range or ideas - which i was hoping for. You get given prices in sharm for complete packages which if they are what the puport to be are worth the money as it saves you all the running around which when you live in the uk is very useful. I have never been to Sharm dreamz so could not possibly have anything against them and as said was looking forward to the website.Cannot believe the part of the reply from them which read but what could never be accepted is your disrespect & your mockery for the Egyptian people ,so if you think we are not .... then, why are you dealing with us and buying in Sharm , i do not mean to attack or say something against you but my only concern is my country and my people. When did i ever disrespect or mock the Egyptian people??
mac0623
Member # 10529

well firstly, iam rude, look at your opening post.
as to disrespect the locals, your quote was " very egyptian" now this to me isnt being rude but the context it was given in i think it was kind of being rude, but i dont think any harm done, i dont confess to knowning all, but what i will confess too is knowning when people attack for know reason, as for me being rude and patroniszing, rude may be the other never [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

pennyuk
Member # 13573

Rate Member
Have no idea what you mean by 'i am rude look at your opening post' - 'very egyptian' is a term which is not racist or meant to offend - is just the way it is in Sharm - no-one is born there that is in business people. They gravitate there to make money and we as western people are used to seeing prices on everything we buy. When i see a new website i would expect to see goods manufactured by the company - if not i expect to see something to explain that the goods are not manufactured by that company and bought in and a percentage added. Or at least that they are not manufacturing - post by ian - and be honest on the site - i stand by my view that sharm dreamz are misleading people by this site.
ian475
Member # 11095

pennyuk,i am trying to understand your meaning,perhaps you can give me a website example of what it is you expect,(i have just visited the argos website and cant see anywhere that states they are not the manufacturers of the goods they sell)does this mean that argos are misleading us?
Rayman
Member # 11909

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rayman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I was first put in touch with Sharm Dreamz, they never told me they were manufacturers, were creating their own range from their own ideas, or were copying other peoples work!

What they have done, is use their suppliers images (in some cases) to illustrate the products they can supply. I say "in some cases" because I recognise a great number of the images on the website as those of actual apartments that have been furnished by Sharm Dreamz.

I'm not sure when or even if, Sharm Dreamz ever said they were anything other than a supplier to anyone (I'll stand corrected by anyone who knows different) and so I struggle with the opinion being expressed.

I used Sharm Dreamz, they saved me a lot of money compared to everyone else I spoke to and they were the only company to offer me a "catalogue" of the pictures of items they could actually supply, as shown on their website. Everyone else was saying "show me a picture and I can get it made" which is not the same principle here.

What you see in the pictures is exactly what you will get - I know, because I've done it and, I've got it!

Pennyuk - you appear to "have been hoping for" something that I'm unaware had ever been promised, certainly not to me and many others I know who used them.

Posts: 34 | From: UK/Sharm | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veronica ella
Member # 13434

hello rayman,im looking foreward to meeting tamer,and am sure he will be able to supply me with all my needs once again thanks to you and ian475,for all your help.
Rayman
Member # 11909

Rate Member
You are very welcome Veronica - I'm sure they will do a great job for you too.

--------------------
It costs HOW MUCH????

mac0623
Member # 10529

i can hear a penny drop in here , god its quiet
veronica ella
Member # 13434

HI MAC I WONDER WHY
mac0623
Member # 10529

one can only tTHINK!!!!
mac0623
Member # 10529

THERE IS NOTHING STRANGER THEN PEOPLE
veronica ella
Member # 13434

YOU ARE RIGHT THERE MAC,IV GIVING UP TRYING TO UNDERSTAND(JUST KEEP ON SMILING)
mac0623
Member # 10529

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] i love these faces they kill me
veronica ella
Member # 13434

I MUST BE A BIT THICK,I DONT KNOW HOW TO RETRIEVE THESE GREMLINS,MIND YOU I AM A GEORDIE,AND ONLY I CAN SAY THAT,SO NO COMMENT.HE HEEEEE
mac0623
Member # 10529

on the left of u
ian475
Member # 11095

jokers to the right.......theres a song in there somewhere.
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stuck in the middle with you, Stealers Wheel.

Well I don't know why I came here tonight,
I got the feeling that something ain't right,
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,
And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs,
Clowns to the left of me,
Jokers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you.

Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you,
And I'm wondering what it is I should do,
It's so hard to keep this smile from my face,
Losing control, yeah, I'm all over the place,
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right,
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Well you started out with nothing,
And you're proud that you're a self made man,
And your friends, they all come crawlin,
Slap you on the back and say,
Please.... Please.....

Trying to make some sense of it all,
But I can see that it makes no sense at all,
Is it cool to go to sleep on the floor,
'Cause I don't think that I can take anymore
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right,
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Well you started out with nothing,
And you're proud that you're a self made man,
And your friends, they all come crawlin,
Slap you on the back and say,
Please.... Please.....

Well I don't know why I came here tonight,
I got the feeling that something ain't right,
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,
And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs,
Clowns to the left of me,
Jokers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you,
Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you,
Stuck in the middle with you.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ian475
Member # 11095

great film also!
mac0623
Member # 10529

i think ive dropped a penny
veronica ella
Member # 13434

HI MAC0623 I THINK SO TO
mac0623
Member # 10529

hi thier how u doing what part of newcastle u from i was up thier the other day rained all the time i was thier
The Mad Hatter
Member # 13599

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Mad Hatter         Edit/Delete Post 
Ahoy, and other nautical expressions!
Posts: 20 | From: Alice's Tea Party | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

i think as for the furniture game its about getting it right from the start from the web site right down to the shop floor and concentrate on your customer reactions ,if you have happy customer you know you have it right and the level of service is right ,
but if you have customers coming at you you screaming for certain reasons then you know something is wrong and must move quickly to correct the fault in your,ie, team ,design service pricing,web site and so on.
but i really do think the way to succeed in any business is not to worry what people are doing around you and concentrate on what you are doing to strive for a better future, as all the people i know and have helped over the years seemed to have concerned themselves with what other people are doing and worriied how much other people are earning, this has led to thier own problems, then blamed everyone else for it,
the moral here while your watching what other people are doing life is passing you by.

good luck with you company

tamer & hamis
Member # 12916

Rate Member
hi mac,
i agree with you,
and i think the main problems in the world when someone try to do business he not know anything about it just from the magazine.

veronica ella
Member # 13434

I am in the prosses of buying my furniture from sharm dreamz,go into their web site,they have every thing you need,Tamer&Hamis have gone out of their way to help me .all you have to do is tell them what you want,and leave the rest to sharm dreamz.I am very happy to have found Tamer,and i have told my friends who are buying in sharm,about the good service that tamer has giving me.
Mal
Member # 12314

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have tried to contact sharm dreamz to purchase some stuff from them on 5 different occassions via pm's and emails at the redsea.com web site but as yet no reply - I'm not sure if they are ignoring me on purpose or whether they are not receiving my messages?
Posts: 53 | From: Dartford, Kent. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com