EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » French Speaking? Job Vacancy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: French Speaking? Job Vacancy
PJM
Member # 14817

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PJM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IF you speak French and you're looking for a job in the field of technical support for a multinational company with an attractive package and various benefits, please send me a PM.

No previous experience required. Undergrads are welcome to apply. Egyptians or foreigners are welcome to apply as well.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MIYA
Member # 14852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MIYA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello;

I'm french and I speak fluently english.
I'm very interesting by the technical support job: I have experience in this job.
I wish to send you my application in french and english.
What is the e-mail adress please?
yours faithfully
Miya

Posts: 14 | From: FRANCE | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kicko
Member # 14947

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kicko         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

is this offer still available and can you provide me with more details plz? ( specific requirements - e-mail to send cv)

Thanks a lot

Posts: 1 | From: egypt | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com