This is topic Software developers in Luxor in forum Doing Business in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=000254

Posted by bespoke (Member # 3530) on :

I am trying to find some software developers in Egypt. I run a small software house in the UK. We were looking for partners in Luxor (Luxor has direct flights from the UK). Is there a university in Luxor? Does it have an IT department? Do you know of any students - undergrads or recently graduated people that would like to work with us?

We will pay a reasonable rate, but the main thing is we are looking for reliable, intelligent and flexible programmers.

Anybody has any recommendations?

regards - Hugh Abbott

Posted by MOhamedEl-erian (Member # 559) on :

well would u please sned me ur e-mail address thanks in advance
quote:
Originally posted by bespoke:
I am trying to find some software developers in Egypt. I run a small software house in the UK. We were looking for partners in Luxor (Luxor has direct flights from the UK). Is there a university in Luxor? Does it have an IT department? Do you know of any students - undergrads or recently graduated people that would like to work with us?

We will pay a reasonable rate, but the main thing is we are looking for reliable, intelligent and flexible programmers.

Anybody has any recommendations?

regards - Hugh Abbott

Posted by bespoke (Member # 3530) on :

My email is
hugh.abbott@bespokelearningtools.com

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com