EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Dubai: Egyptian waiter on trial for molesting girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dubai: Egyptian waiter on trial for molesting girl
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Published: 15/05/2007 12:00 AM (UAE)

Waiter on trial for molesting girl
By Bassam Za'za', Staff Reporter

Dubai: A waiter is on trial for molesting a little girl at the arrival terminal at the Dubai International Airport.

The 27-year-old Egyptian waiter, identified as W.Z., pleaded innocent before the Dubai Court of First Instance yesterday, unaware the incident was recorded on a cell phone by a policeman.

The Public Prosecution has charged the suspect with molesting the Arab girl, identified only as S.F., four times at the terminal by rubbing his groin against her buttocks.

The policeman said in his statement that the waiter was looking at the posteriors of women and girls in an 'obscene manner'.

The policeman said he filmed the waiter's actions as there were no surveillance cameras in the area.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A security guard pushed back a barrier to prevent people from crowding the arrivals section. The girl was pushed back by the crowd and the waiter pushed himself against her four times," said the policeman. The waiter was arrested and taken for questioning.

http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles/07/05/15/10125340.html

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
real_dude
Member # 8607

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for real_dude   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bia bia,i said am follwin your asss around,
wish i meet such a chicken head in person,
get alife looserrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Posts: 340 | From: hurghada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY U CAN SEE MY OLD HOUSE IN DUBAI FROM THE DUBAI CREEK PHOTOS
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, you lived there before? What's pro and contra to Egypt? Which place is better in your opinion?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dubai is a place of wealth also a place of very poor people all imported from other countries i miss it, but sharm is very relaxed thats all i know off egypt and sharm i think is no reflexion of egypt people are the same just have to watch them wih your third eye, but dubai relys on imported labour only where as egypt needs to invest in its own people
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by real_dude:
bia bia,i said am follwin your asss around,
wish i meet such a chicken head in person,
get alife looserrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

This individual works for e-dar real estate in Hurghada.
His name is Mohamed Salah Masry.
His contacts are:
065 344 22 67
010 008 77 38
010 671 25 51
email seaview@e-dar.com
email Mady_Masry@yahoo.com

Are you sure you wanna get into business with him as a representative for www.e-dar.com ?

(all the above given information was posted by the individual himself on ES so nothing secretive)

real_dude
Member # 8607

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for real_dude   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think now am getting on your nerves Bia Bia..
and i like it 2

Posts: 340 | From: hurghada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

i know ur getting on mine thats for sure
stafford
Member # 13579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stafford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiger lilley. well done. Mr real dude is really not a dude at all is he!
Hi Mac.

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
real_dude
Member # 8607

Rate Member
am for real Stafford ......
i wish ya would try me.

The Mad Hatter
Member # 13599

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Mad Hatter         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you like to try my tea?
Posts: 20 | From: Alice's Tea Party | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Mad Hatter:
Would you like to try my tea?

double ROFL...ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com