EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Irish Joke.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Irish Joke.
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An Irish daughter had not been home for over five years.

Upon her return, her father cussed her, "Where have ye been all this time?

Why did ye not write to us, not even a line? Why didn't ye call? Can ye not understand what ye put yer old mum through?"

The girl, crying, replied, "Dad, I became a prostitute."

"Ye what??!! Out of here, ye shameless harlot! Sinner! You're a disgrace to this family."

"OK, dad, as ye wish. I just came back to give mum this luxurious fur coat, title deed to a ten-bedroom mansion, plus a savings certificate for $5 million.

For me little brother, this gold Rolex. And for ye, daddy,
the sparkling new Mercedes limited edition convertible that's parked outside, plus a membership in the country club and an invitation for ye all to spend New Year's Eve on board me new yacht in the Riviera, and...."

"Now what was it ye said ye had become?" says dad. Girl, crying again, says,

"A prostitute, dad."

"Oh! Be Jesus! Ye scared me half to death, girl! I thought ye said a Protestant. Come here and give yer old dad a hug!"

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melissa87
Member # 17186

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melissa87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol awful but funny joke!
Posts: 140 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Oh! Be Jesus! Ye scared me half to death, girl! I thought ye said a Protestant. Come here and give yer old dad a hug!"

Yeah my neighbor upstairs is an Irish American and there isn't a single night he's sober.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by metinoot:
Yeah my neighbor upstairs is an Irish American and there isn't a single night he's sober.

Is that the one that fvcks his woman all day ?? [Confused] If he's agressive report him, so he don't come into your place by mistake, he could be dangerous Sono.. [Razz]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does alcohol have to do with this joke... Did I miss something.

Great joke btw...

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melissa87
Member # 17186

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melissa87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cause wer all alcos cheeky [Smile] hehe
Posts: 140 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My family motto is party and welcome [Big Grin] I'm no at alco, alcos can't drink as much as me lol
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:

Is that the one that fvcks his woman all day ?? [Confused] If he's agressive report him, so he don't come into your place by mistake, he could be dangerous Sono.. [Razz]

As I stated before this is a different neighbor, its a guy.

No this dude is worse, I have reported him to management but no corrective acation taken.

I did call the cops Turkey Day eve and since then the partying has tappered off but the banging has not.

Alcoholics cannot quietly walk around, even while sober the next day they pound hard on the floor instead of stepping normally like a sober person.

After 8 years in a virtually all white neighbhorhood I have yet to have a tenant above or below me that is sober and non-Irish American. Most have been arts and musician types, meaning loud as hell.

Most of the time they move out within the year, but this guy isn't going anywhere. And he cannot rent in his former neighborhood because the landlords know his partying habits.

Their parents are still very much in the picture, often paying bills and fishing them out of the drunk tank.

A Protestant and Scandinavian family won't pamper an adult child like that. Only an Irish-Catholic family would indulge a substance abusing adult child.

They see it as "sowing their oats" while the majority see it as "enabling an asshole and creating a future public menance".

Different strokes for different folks.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
So do you assume all Irish are drunks then???
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:

Irish Americans, possibly 50%

I don't know more than 3 actual Irishman because there's only 3 in the condos down the street. All married with kids and so rarely out late.

But Irish Americans have a tendancy to think being a public nuisance is their birth right.

Then there is the Irish Americans who converted to other denominations and somehow that straightened them out.

The Police Department is predominantly Irish American, even the new recruits are mostly Irish American. And excessive force complaints/lawsuits are at an all time high. Luckily news teams are also covering incidents where these I.A. police officers are pulling guns on people downtown off duty, pulling guns at private home parties to which they weren't invited..... a few years ago one of two officers who answered my call over noise complaints (again the tenant was I.A. and used that as an excuse for his behavior) informed me that while his name was "Schwartz" he is still mostly Irish and will do his job accordingly. They all fricking cover for each other.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
80% of people I know are vocal and drink alcohol, nothing to do with ancestory
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
80% of people I know are vocal and drink alcohol, nothing to do with ancestory

But at 2-5am 3-6 nights a week for most of your adult lives?

And yes it has to do with ancestry, ethnicity ties into culture very strong, culture determines what is acceptable/expected behavior.

http://genome.wellcome.ac.uk/doc_WTD020883.html

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
It must be the American in them as us Irish Brits know full well how to behave and conduct themselves

btw, my family and I differ greatly, thank god for individuality. No sheep in my family.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
It must be the American in them as us Irish Brits know full well how to behave and conduct themselves

btw, my family and I differ greatly, thank god for individuality. No sheep in my family.

Of course you'd say that, disregard genetic science and throw a foxy knoxy into it.

Mind you, you do understand the binge drinking rates in the UK are way above what they are in the USA. Especially in your age group.

There are alcoholics who are boisterous and then there are those who sit and brood.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Lucky I live in Egypt then....
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Is foxy knoxy a scientific term?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I don't know more than 3 actual Irishman because there's only 3 in the condos down the street. All married with kids and so rarely out late.

But Irish Americans have a tendancy to think being a public nuisance is their birth right.

That proves its the American part of them that thinks being a public nuisance is their birth right. the Irish part would me married with kids and staying home, as above.

quote:
Then there is the Irish Americans who converted to other denominations and somehow that straightened them out.
converted to......mexicans americans? spanish americans? Irish scots?
[Confused]

quote:
The Police Department is predominantly Irish American, even the new recruits are mostly Irish American.
Proof your police force are all drunks

[Wink]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Yeah, I saw all that but red wine stopped me caring. [Wink]
melissa87
Member # 17186

Rate Member
I live in Ireland, and i dont drink. not a drop. Neither do a lot of ppl that I know. and most of the ppl my age in uni, like.. 22/23 drink but they dont binge, and never get drunk, theres the occasional one that has too much but we would take care of them, drop them home and make sure they knew the state they were in the next morning so they can watch themselves next time. So as far as i can see in Ireland ppl do enjoy a good drink in the pub and sometimes they do have a little too much, but isnt that like any country? i duno , just my oppinion
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Sounds like England.... We are damn stereotype breakers... Aka liars, minorities and whores. ALL drinkers are sluts. .. Duh
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sounds like England.... We are damn stereotype breakers... Aka liars, minorities and whores. ALL drinkers are sluts. .. Duh

duh and u just figured that out.
hahahaha
and thats what they say about us americans too.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Yeah but you got the good teeth and hair, I'm lank haired and rotten in the mouth according to es legend.
Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sub-zero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Jewish couple, both well, go to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asks, 'What can I do for you?'
The man says, 'Will you watch us having a sexual intercourse?'
The doctor raises both eyebrows, but he is so amazed that such a couple is asking for a sexual advice that he agrees upon, so he asked them to carry on.
When the couple finishes, the doctor says, 'There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse.'
He thanks them for coming, he wishes them good luck, he charges them $50 and he says good bye.
The next week, the same couple returns and asks the sex therapist to watch again. The sex therapist is a bit puzzled, but agrees.
This happens several weeks in a row. The couple makes an appointment, has intercourse with no problems, pays the doctor, then leave.
Finally, after 3 months of this routine, the doctor says, 'I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Just what are you trying to find out?'
The man says, 'We're not trying to find out anything. She's married so we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house.
The Holiday Inn charges $98.
The Hilton charges $139.
We do it here for $50, and I get $43 back from Medicare insurance. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 657 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

The Police Department is predominantly Irish American, even the new recruits are mostly Irish American. And excessive force complaints/lawsuits are at an all time high. Luckily news teams are also covering incidents where these I.A. police officers are pulling guns on people downtown off duty, pulling guns at private home parties to which they weren't invited..... a few years ago one of two officers who answered my call over noise complaints (again the tenant was I.A. and used that as an excuse for his behavior) informed me that while his name was "Schwartz" he is still mostly Irish and will do his job accordingly. They all fricking cover for each other.

Where do you live? [Confused]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
quote:
quote:

Minneapolis, MN.

The other Irish Americans are the landlords.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sub-zero:
A Jewish couple, both well, go to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asks, 'What can I do for you?'
The doctor raises both eyebrows, but he is so amazed that such a couple is asking for a sexual advice that he agrees upon, so he asked them to carry on.
When the couple finishes, the doctor says, 'There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse.'
He thanks them for coming, he wishes them good luck, he charges them $50 and he says good bye.
The next week, the same couple returns and asks the sex therapist to watch again. The sex therapist is a bit puzzled, but agrees.
This happens several weeks in a row. The couple makes an appointment, has intercourse with no problems, pays the doctor, then leave.
Finally, after 3 months of this routine, the doctor says, 'I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Just what are you trying to find out?'
The man says, 'We're not trying to find out anything. She's married so we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house.
The Hilton charges $139.
We do it here for $50, and I get $43 back from Medicare insurance. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ah, leave it to an Egyptian to throw in an anti-semite joke.

A Jewess would never have an affair with a Jewish man, and older Jewish men can't cum within an hour. [Roll Eyes]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
The Hilton charges $139.

older Jewish men can't cum within an hour. [Roll Eyes]
how many you had to make that statement? [Razz]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sub-zero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ah, leave it to an Egyptian to throw in an anti-semite joke.

Oh chill out and don't be over sensetive. [Big Grin]
No anti-anything intended. To make you feel better, remove the term Jewish and replace it with a Damietta couple. [Wink]
Maybe Mel Brooks is anti-semetic as well.

Posts: 657 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
A woman was standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror. She was not happy with what she saw and said to her husband, "I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly.. I really need you to pay me a compliment.'

The husband replied, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.' [Big Grin]

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Minneapolis, MN.

No wonder, They probably stay drunk so as not to feel the cold.
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh ,Aye,i lived with irish lads in london in 1990s and i used to brew african gin for them using molasses and maize flour,i thinkl it must have been over 90% proof or something,we actually used to lure a lot of lasses from the mean fiddler club back to the diggs for a taste...With devastating results.LOL [Wink] [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Minneapolis, MN.

No wonder, They probably stay drunk so as not to feel the cold. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Fine, be drunk, but don't be disruptive and make other persons lives hell as they live through the havoc these folks cause.

Everyone is cold in Minnesota not everyone punishes others for the personal discomfort of the cold.

Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
Two Gay Guys are walking through a zoo...

They come across the gorilla and notice that the male gorilla has a massive erection. The gay men are fascinated by this. One of the men just can't bear it any longer, and he reaches into the cage to touch it.

The gorilla grabs him, drags him into the cage and mates with him for six hours, nonstop, while the zoo attendants helplessly stand by.... When he's done, the gorilla throws the man out of the cage.

An ambulance is called and the man is taken away to the hospital.

A few days later, his friend visits him in the hospital and asks, "Are you hurt?" "AM I HURT?" he shouts, "Wouldn't you be? He hasn't called.... he hasn't written....."

maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paddy Was Staring at his marriage certificate For so long & wont talk to his wife,she got pissed off with him& she barked"Paddy,what is ur problem this time?!!!!"
Paddy looked up to his mrs&replied:"I have been robbed!There is no expiry date!!!!!!!!" [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Two Gay Guys are walking through a zoo...

They come across the gorilla and notice that the male gorilla has a massive erection. The gay men are fascinated by this. One of the men just can't bear it any longer, and he reaches into the cage to touch it.

The gorilla grabs him, drags him into the cage and mates with him for six hours, nonstop, while the zoo attendants helplessly stand by.... When he's done, the gorilla throws the man out of the cage.

An ambulance is called and the man is taken away to the hospital.

A few days later, his friend visits him in the hospital and asks, "Are you hurt?" "AM I HURT?" he shouts, "Wouldn't you be? He hasn't called.... he hasn't written....."

You know what I find odd about this joke is that it was delivered/posted by an Egyptian.

Cairo and other major cities have an overwhelming amount of fetishist/submissive males.

Naturally there aren't alot of Dominant females to begin with and I cannot fathom that there are more than 5 Egyptian/Arab women willing to peg a guy.

So that means these dudes would have to rely on expat vacationing men and women to satisfy this need.

Definately could see many a egyguy having the same complex....

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com