EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » My Egyptian husband divorced me to marry a richer woman. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My Egyptian husband divorced me to marry a richer woman.
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LML you are a strange species... [Frown] Egybrit is right, this woman gave her heart to a man she thought would take care of it and he threw it to the ground and stamped on it... How can she possibly be grateful for that? I can honestly say that i do not understand you and your lack of empathy! I think she deserves an apology from you for that post... [Frown] Or at the very least an explanation...
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] [Wink] hear! hear! [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lovingmylife:
quote:
Originally posted by Tinkerbell123:
I married an Egyptian man in July. On 12th of December, he has divorced me!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the bright side. You were married for more than 72 hours. Some marriages last only 24.

You were married. Some people could never marry. At all!

He will be living with his new wife, she will cook, clean and do eveything for him, and you won't.

If he married you and had in addition another orfi wife, it's better to be his ex, rather than his 2nd wife.

This man did a great favor to you. He simply changed his mind and you should thank him for that. He could of live with you for 3 years and then divorce you.

Be happy he did all divorcing. He did all, you don't have to do it on your own, and it's FREE of charge.

She is richer, and quicker for getting him visa. You can always find another guy who needs visa! How do you lose anything here?

You can say you are single again! You know how many people wish they are single? Tons of them.

If you feel revenge, so badly to report him ( and prevent him from having life with her ) you really never truly loved him - so this divorce could not possibly be a mistake.

LOL! [Big Grin] This is so funny.
(Some people here just lack sense of humour).

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone can post a story, and some people just believe it by default.

some question validity but then go with group anyway.

some post a story and then reply to 'themselves' with another nickname.

and some look at the brighter side. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Look at the brighter side:

You could copy & paste his photo on that Russian/German website and point to ladies, and say to everyone "I know this man!". [Big Grin]

You don't have to think how to get him back. He is already taken.

If he is so bad, you have better chances to stay sane this way. He could of drive you crazy until rest of your life.

Oh.... you can date anyone again!

When he divorced you, he at least proved to you that he wasn't with you for visa, a pair of pants and a paycheck. ( otherwise he would stayed )

Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Look at the brighter side:

You could copy & paste his photo on that Russian/German website and point to ladies, and say to everyone "I know this man!". [Big Grin]

You don't have to think how to get him back. He is already taken.

If he is so bad, you have better chances to stay sane this way. He could of drive you crazy until rest of your life.

Oh.... you can date anyone again!

When he divorced you, he at least proved to you that he wasn't with you for visa, a pair of pants and a paycheck. ( otherwise he would stayed )

I do have to agree with you when you said:

quote:
This was one of the 1st things that I noticed when I read the post.

If he only wanted a visa he had his chance with her..she was already doing the paperwork. He already had one foot in the UK's door, but he didn't use her to get his visa nor did he use her as a meal ticket.

So IMO like LML said there are other reasons he is not with you and you should be thankful for his departure and count your blessings if the story is true.

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Exactly Sands. You see, if the story is really true.

This message board has a 'groupthink' going on.

Groupthink is a type of thought exhibited by group members who try to minimize conflict and reach consensus without critically testing, analyzing, and evaluating ideas.

This is when a group makes faulty decisions.

and why:

Desire to avoid being seen as foolish, or a desire to avoid embarrassing or angering other members of the group. Individual doubts are set aside, for fear of upsetting the group’s balance thus they make hasty, irrational decisions.

Highly cohesive groups are much more likely to engage in groupthink. The closer they are, the less likely they are to raise questions to break the cohesion.

Suggestion:

Each member needs to be “critical evaluator” of love problems. This allows each member to freely air objections and doubts.

This message board has couple of dominant negative thought posters about Egytpians, and Muslims. They succeded "temporarily" to create a 'groupthink' phenomena, thus the group is conditioned to think "their way" and conform, rather than to think for themselves.

Members here have a strong need to conform to group rules because to do otherwise would risk the horrors of rejection.

I am free person and I DON'T conform to groupthink.

Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Exactly Sands. You see, if the story is really true.

This message board has a 'groupthink' going on.

Groupthink is a type of thought exhibited by group members who try to minimize conflict and reach consensus without critically testing, analyzing, and evaluating ideas.

This is when a group makes faulty decisions.

and why:

Desire to avoid being seen as foolish, or a desire to avoid embarrassing or angering other members of the group. Individual doubts are set aside, for fear of upsetting the group’s balance thus they make hasty, irrational decisions.

Highly cohesive groups are much more likely to engage in groupthink. The closer they are, the less likely they are to raise questions to break the cohesion.

Suggestion:

Each member needs to be “critical evaluator” of love problems. This allows each member to freely air objections and doubts.

This message board has couple of dominant negative thought posters about Egytpians, and Muslims. They succeded "temporarily" to create a 'groupthink' phenomena, thus the group is conditioned to think "their way" and conform, rather than to think for themselves.

Members here have a strong need to conform to group rules because to do otherwise would risk the horrors of rejection.

I am free person and I DON'T conform to groupthink.

EXCELLENT point LML EXCELLENT! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Thanks [Smile] You haven't read my private message I sent you a few days ago? It says "unread' in my box.
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've not read ALL of this but I do just have to say...

LML - while your analysis on group think is correct, and does sometimes deter people from saying what they might like to say, there are also a lot of people who do share views genuinely and when they dont, they can present their opinions without conflicting with other members of the 'group'.

In the case of this woman, people were simply saying, do not make light of her situation because however simple and 'funny' it may seem to you, this person feels hurt by the circumstances - no one knows if she is real, but be sure that even if she wasnt real there are another 100 real people reading and relating to her story, so your insensitive 'funny' reply will also hit them too.

Sands, maybe this man did have other reasons to end the relationship, but one thing sticks in MY mind and that is: ANY man or woman that says 'my new partner is rich' is not worth anything, this statement alone proves their character.

Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
Originally posted by crisálida:

Sands, maybe this man did have other reasons to end the relationship, but one thing sticks in MY mind and that is: ANY man or woman that says 'my new partner is rich' is not worth anything, this statement alone proves their character.

No doubt about it. If the story is true, then the this particular individuals character is seriously flawed and that is why I agree with LML that she has been spared from a potential tremendous marital haphazard and she should count her blessing. Imagine that man being the father of your children..Yuck!
Tinkerbell123
Member # 14555

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinkerbell123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think that i'd really waste my time putting this post up if it wasn't true. All i wanted was some advice and to tell my story so other women would see what these men are capable of. The fact that u find my story amusing just proves to everyone reading ur idiotic statements that u are just as bad as the idiot i married. Also he did use me for a visa, but found a better deal(visa AND money)so if your so clever tell me what the reason for him marrying me was?!
Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Somewhere in the sands:
quote:
Originally posted by crisálida:

No doubt about it. If the story is true, then the this particular individuals character is seriously flawed and that is why I agree with LML that she has been spared from a potential tremendous marital haphazard and she should count her blessing. Imagine that man being the father of your children..Yuck!
There is only ONE thing I can say about the person who are making statements like 'my wife is rich'....:
The one who is saying this, is NOT rich.
Money isn't an issue when you're rich, you are able to choose anybody you like, because you have enough money of yourself.
The fact that the man is not rich, is not saying anything about his personality. There is a bigger chance that he is out for the money, but it doesn't have to be this way.
The fact that he is exchanging his wife for another richer one, within two weeks, IS saying something negative about him. The fact that he just quitted contact and didn't even give exploination, is also saying something negative about him.
Last, the fact that he took the one who could offer him a visa right away and leaves the country is also saying something negative.
So, indeed she can be gratefull, that she doesn't have to live with the consquences of being married to a person who isn't the man he pretended to be.
As so many of these men are not the ones they pretend to be.
At the same time we can ask ourselves how we would act when we were in their shoes.
Recently there was a televisionprogramme in Egypt about a man who left as an illegal four times. Four times he was cought by the police and sended back. He is working in a factory right now, and earns EP 170 a month.
He would go again whenever he has the chance...

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tinkerbell123:
Do you think that i'd really waste my time putting this post up if it wasn't true. All i wanted was some advice and to tell my story so other women would see what these men are capable of. The fact that u find my story amusing just proves to everyone reading ur idiotic statements that u are just as bad as the idiot i married. Also he did use me for a visa, but found a better deal(visa AND money)so if your so clever tell me what the reason for him marrying me was?!

Tinkerbell if there is one thing I have learnt in this life its to keep well clear of the so called phsycologists of this world when you have a serious problem such as yours.
You have to ask yourself why these people become phsycologists and usuallly when you look into their real lives you find they are really screwed up people. Sorry but this board has its fair share of them.
Hope you got some practical advice here and in truth you will never really get any straight anwers to the 'why' question.
I do though agree you are so much better off without this man, and you have to feel for the lady he moved onto. He won't treat her any better.

Hope you have a good Christmas and a better new year.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinkerbell123
Member # 14555

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinkerbell123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Penny for all your help, it's true that I am better off without him and I believe it 100%. Thank God i found out now and not further down the line what he was up to. Happy Christmas and all the best for 2008!!!
Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egybrit
Member # 14388

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egybrit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Xmas to all on here. For those of us who have sad stories, been used and exploited I hope we can look forward to a better 2008. It is all experience, makes us stronger and less trusting, sad but true. If these men are users, then take comfort in the fact that the women they have moved on to wont get a much better deal. Better to be without then with a bad one.

To all on here thanks again for your advice and love reading some of the threads,

Will any of you be in Cairo round end of December, when I will be there, would be great to meet up.

Posts: 171 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Well, in this Thread the woman with "problem" replied to herself with 3 other nicknames. So she participated here with total of 4 nicknames and replied to herself as well. Can anyone guess which nicknames she has been using in this thread?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah a new year a new start.... MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinkerbell123
Member # 14555

Rate Member
lovingmylife you may make up posts, have many usernames and reply to yourself but I am not sad like you, I have a life. Playing detective are we, well don't give up your day job, if you have one. You sound like you stay at home in a world of your own and because you have nothing better to do you come up with crazy accusations about my unfortunate situation. LOL you are completely pathetic with a capital P!!!
PS:- I do not want my rat of an ex husband back like you said in another post that I did, you are the crazy one not me.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's in a name..
The fun of using several usernames at the same time,has always totally amazed me. It means they have to lie, and have to keep up the imaginary images. Can use my time better then that.
Maybe it should be nice to take a look at the username itsselve, why has this been chosen, what does it tell?
Some are enigmatic, some are na-ive, some spread out the longing, some are realistic and clear, some give an impression about the state of mind on the moment it has been chosen, etc...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
????? I hope my username doesn't sound too naive or childish to you! [Wink]

Btw, what were you thinking to use "??????" ?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
I chosed to be a questionmark. I realised that my expierences were not like the common expierences here, and a lot of them are quite 'inside information'. I don't want to damage any of them, but I thought there were some things that should become known by some of the women that are here once in a while.
I had so many questions that seemed to be unanswered. It took me some time to 'place' it all, see it in the right perspective, and I never should have been able to do so, without the help of 'other' Egyptians. "Don't you have to ask "why" ? " was one of the joking remarks during that time.
Fact is that there is happening so much that is hard to understand in the male/female issue, and I guess I still don't know half of it.
And about your name: Not na-ive or childish. It's a female choice, putting an accent on that you're not somebody without a will... Tiger & lily... Right?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Actually it has nothing to do with that. Back then my 4 year old daughter was so much into this Walt Disney Peter Pan movie and I HAD [Wink] to watch it with her. There is an Indian princess with this name in Neverland - a dream world - and I thought oh how cute. Besides it's also a name of a flower, a very pretty one.

BTW 'Tinkerbell' is the little fairy in the Peter Pan book! [Wink]

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
I'm not that familiar with the Walt Disney movies, we are raised by the old fairy tales from, for instance, Hans Christian Andersen, Charles Dickens, etc. I don't know where Peter Pan is coming from, but I never heard from the story when I was a kid...

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Me not either. I grew up with the fairytales from Brothers Grimm (big time!), Hans Christian Andersen (although many of them are very tragic and saddening) and various Russian ones.

But here read some more about Peter Pan:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Pan

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Sad stories with a hided religious and cultural message, it's about norms and values, about good and bad, beauty and jealousy, rich and poor.
But at the same time, when taking alook at all these stories carefully, we can see a line, a similarity in all these universal criterion that is also coming back in Egyptian culture, as also proverbs and expressions do.
Sometimes I talk about this with an Egyptian man with a good sense for language, and who likes to get to know the kind of international universal wisdom in these old proverbs, legends, proverbs, myths etc.
So basically there aren't that much differences.

BTW, the former queen of Belguim Fabiola, made a fairy tale of her own: The Indian Waterlily.My daughter had to play in the school-stage show, when she was four, and also was very much into fairy tales. I still remember her dancing on teh sound of African Beat...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZn3mZvJFbI&feature=related. This clip is from a fairy-tale theme park in Holland. All little girls like it....

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egybrit:
Happy Xmas to all on here. For those of us who have sad stories, been used and exploited I hope we can look forward to a better 2008. It is all experience, makes us stronger and less trusting, sad but true. If these men are users, then take comfort in the fact that the women they have moved on to wont get a much better deal. Better to be without then with a bad one.

To all on here thanks again for your advice and love reading some of the threads,

Will any of you be in Cairo round end of December, when I will be there, would be great to meet up.

I wont be there at the end of december but not long after, going during the second week of January. Am always open to meeting new people, just because i like to make new friends.
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
I'm not that familiar with the Walt Disney movies, we are raised by the old fairy tales from, for instance, Hans Christian Andersen, Charles Dickens, etc. I don't know where Peter Pan is coming from, but I never heard from the story when I was a kid...

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] National pride concerning Hans Christian Andersen... he wrote some amazing fairytales.... he was always used for bed time stories [Smile]
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

This story is fake story as most people already know. Don't invest your valuable time and post long messages. The member has multiply nicknames (identities), replies to herself, and is manipulating you.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
This story is fake story as most people already know. Don't invest your valuable time and post long messages. The member has multiply nicknames (identities), replies to herself, and is manipulating you.

Another crack in your record??? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

lovingmylife
Member # 13695

posted 26 December, 2007 12:40 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=004173;p=2

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She can't spell multiple, keeps saying multiply. Poor thing [Big Grin] .
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mad] wish you would all stop bitching!! we all know how to spell ,we just cannot be ar**d all the time!!! [Razz]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
we all know how to spell

[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my ex left me for a richer woman too....one older than his own mother !!! well i let his stupid butt go because I knew that karma is a killer and he would get his. well, she gave him $100,000 for new equipment and now where are they....drum roll please.......
he is now twice that amount in debt and cant even pay his employees....she quit her job to work with him and they lost everything TOGETHER looool! now neither of them can pay their bills and he is freaking because he has to look at her old ugly fat face for the rest of his life cuz, they snuck off to vegas and got married! he couldnt even marry her in front of family...and for an egyptian thats pretty lame.
now i have more money than both of them combined and im loving it!

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinkerbell123
Member # 14555

Rate Member
THE IMBASILE that thinks my story is fake should get a life u are so far off its actually funny!You think your soooooo clever but you are sooo not! so, if i reply to myself...enlighten me- which other names do i go by?
I suppose im peace at last aswell arent i!
We're not all desperate like u, i need advice and i got it so if your not interested in this story why do you read it and keep replying to it? answer that inspector!

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
It's not needed to call names...

--------------------

Tinkerbell123
Member # 14555

Rate Member
Theres every need when your being called a liar!
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Every time when you post fake story and use one of your nicknames Tinkerbell123 to manipulate people, and I see it, I will expose you. After this, it's up to people if they will invest their valuable time to reply to your fake story or will they focus on truthful members with real problems.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:
my ex left me for a richer woman too....one older than his own mother !!! well i let his stupid butt go because I knew that karma is a killer and he would get his. well, she gave him $100,000 for new equipment and now where are they....drum roll please.......
he is now twice that amount in debt and cant even pay his employees....she quit her job to work with him and they lost everything TOGETHER looool! now neither of them can pay their bills and he is freaking because he has to look at her old ugly fat face for the rest of his life cuz, they snuck off to vegas and got married! he couldnt even marry her in front of family...and for an egyptian thats pretty lame.

Thank god for what happened! Although it looked at first as a disaster it now looks as a blessing. He surely got what he deserved. Be happy he's out of your life for good!!
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
LML, you are sure taking your time with this "exposing rampage".

When are you gonna get this job done ?

Also, please bring proof with you [Smile] .

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
LML, you are sure taking your time with this "exposing rampage".

When are you gonna get this job done ?

Also, please bring proof with you [Smile] .

I`ve even bought myself some new lingerie to be ready when she "exposes" me.Don`t wanna get caught wearing an old set. [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Haram ya Om Leito, no explicit pics on the forum!!! [Big Grin] [Wink]
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Tigerily ist geistlich kranke Frau. Sie hasst Moslems . Ihr Ehemann setzte ihre und 2 Kinder aus. Er ist Tötungmoslems im Irak.
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Thank god for what happened! Although it looked at first as a disaster it now looks as a blessing. He surely got what he deserved. Be happy he's out of your life for good!!
oh im verrrrry happy....i want to rub his big brown nose in it so bad too, but its not my nature to stoop down to that. goes to show how sick he makes me.
lol...he asked me to go to egypt with him this weekend too....
i laughed and said, 'you have 3 seconds to get off my porch you sick bastard.'
then my dad came out and he ran looooool!
its funny, everytime my dad knows that he is coming to pick up aleya, he sits outside and waits.......
(my parents live 2 doors down from me).

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

then my dad came out and he ran looooool!
its funny, everytime my dad knows that he is coming to pick up aleya, he sits outside and waits.......
(my parents live 2 doors down from me).

How was the relationship between your parents and your ex before? Were they content that you chose a Muslim as husband or rather reserved in the beginning?

Ah and yes I remember you have a child together. I guess that makes the whole situation more difficult. Is he a good parent to her even after the divorce?

Sorry for asking quite personal details.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Tigerily ist geistlich kranke Frau. Sie hasst Moslems . Ihr Ehemann setzte ihre und 2 Kinder aus. Er ist Tötungmoslems im Irak.

Who's Tigerily??? [Big Grin]

Seriously I told you before you in dire need of a good SHAG !! [Razz]

lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Sie sind eine dumme häßliche fette Frau ohne das Leben [Wink] Sie sind eine Kuh, die ihr Leben haßt.
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Who's Tigerily??? [Big Grin]

Seriously I told you before you in dire need of a good SHAG !! [Razz]

ROFL [Big Grin]

Hilarious!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Sie sind eine dumme häßliche fette Frau ohne das Leben [Wink] Sie sind eine Kuh, die ihr Leben haßt.

Oh I can see you are *obsessed* with me just like Exiled is, very good! I am telling you everybody loves Tigerlily!!! [Big Grin]

So how many more ids do I have on this forum? Come on, play the game and find out.... you shall be rewarded, good Muslim woman! I think of something!! [Razz]

Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:

She called you ugly, fat and stupid..is that true?

Thank God for Google Translate.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com