EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Infidels, Mecca and camel shagging » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
BANANA FACE., rolling the weed ...
Member # 11270
 - posted
Infidels, Mecca and camel shagging
Astonishing news just in!

Saudi Arabia is gonna allow infidel tourists into the country!!

The Saudi foreign ministry will issue tourist visas to all prospective visitors regardless of their religion, beginning February, an informed source at the ministry was quoted as saying in the Arabic daily Asharq Al Awsat, on Monday.

“The ministry will issue tourist visas to Muslims as well as non-Muslims after Dul Hijjah 1426,” the source told the daily.

He said it was imperative that the kingdom implement a visa regime to boost tourism and as part of preparations to join the World Trade Organisation.

“Muslim tourists will receive visas for both Umra and tourism,” he explained, adding that Muslim women must have a legal companion while non-Muslim women should have a sponsor in order to get visas.

But hold on. As you might expect, there’s a catch. You see, the infidels will still be barred from visiting Islamic holy sites and cities such as Mecca. You could do what Sir Richard Francis Burton once did, I suppose, and sneak in disguised as an Afghani tribesman. But you might wanna stay cool and not give the game away, otherwise you might have regrets. Literally a case of losing your own head, while those around you are keeping theirs.

The Saudi foreign ministry adds:

“We’ll establish coastal resorts on the Red Sea and operate tourist centers in the Kingdom’s rural areas to ensure continuous development of urban and rural areas and promote domestic tourism.”

But you’re not gonna see much old stuff. That is because the Saudis are, quite incredibly, doing their best to destroy their own cultural heritage!! According to the Daily Times of Pakistan, the Saudis are soon going to destroy the 1,400-year-old home of the Prophet Muhammad!!!!

And the Times adds:

“The cultural massacre of Islamic heritage sites is not a new phenomenon. It is said that in the last two decades, 95 per cent of Mecca’s 1,000-year-old buildings have been demolished. In the early 1920s, the Saudis bulldozed and levelled a graveyard in Medina that housed the graves of the family and companions of Muhammad”.

So if there’s nothing left to see, why bother going to Saudi anyway? Unless you’re interested in shagging camels of course... [Eek!]

http://indcoup.blogspot.com/2005/08/infidels-mecca-and-camel-shagging.html

cairoexpat
Member # 1023
 - posted
I want to know more about the camel shagging? Are we talking three toe or five toe shagging?
With or with out hair?

mac0623
Member # 10529
 - posted
dont belive that for a miniute as thier visa system works on percentage of peolpe in the country of origin of muslims and always have done thier is 40 millioniars born every month in the KSA they dont need the out side world

BANANA FACE., high on banana syrup
Member # 11270
 - posted
heheheeheh we always got one sucker [Big Grin]

mac0623
Member # 10529
 - posted
indeed

ispy
Member # 5871
 - posted
I complain everyday that i cant take my bible an whyski wet me ..so finaly now they let me in

u can do the same here arabnews.com

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by BANANA FACE., high on banana syrup:

It appears from the other thread "Why relationships fail" that we have a lot of good suckers on the ES forum! [Wink]

BANANA FACE., high on banana syrup
Member # 11270
 - posted
my banana sucking is fine babey ////mwah

Bronzed Adonis
Member # 12416
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
quote:
Originally posted by BANANA FACE., high on banana syrup:

It appears from the other thread "Why relationships fail" that we have a lot of good suckers on the ES forum! [Wink]
Bring 'em on! My number is ..........

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com