EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » O.T. /O.Topic... Archaeological evidence connecting Hebrews and Egyptians

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: O.T. /O.Topic... Archaeological evidence connecting Hebrews and Egyptians
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This link is possibly two years old and I don't know if anyone here has viewed it yet, but this has been a point of studies for me for the last year or so. I haven't heard to may people bring it up but I think that it is worthy of studying or even debating.

http://v2.archaeological-center.com/articles/13.shtml#8

The link above talks about King Hezekiah, the scarab, ankh and hieroglyphic which was owned by King Hezekiah.

Archaeologist have found mostly Egyptian art in Israel which dates back to the time of the Hebrews and before.

I have been of the personal opinion that the ancient Hebrews were a sect of Egyptians and that they were the followers of Akhenaten; the traders to the rest of the Egyptian population by the removal of Egyptian deities...

I'm still in the learning stages but I think this link provides some good information pertaining to this study.

-

Notice the Ankh on the Hezekiah stone...

Peace!~

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RU2religious:

-

Notice the Ankh on the Hezekiah stone...

Peace!~

Hmmm; interesting.
Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would see logical that the two peoples were closely connected because of their geographical proximity to one another. That would have to be the case through the entire region. One look at people like Ramses II and Thutmose III makes that clear.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:

It would see logical that the two peoples were closely connected because of their geographical proximity to one another.

Of course, Horemheb is right about this part. You would think that peoples who have interacted with each other for a certain period of time would have some connections.
quote:
That would have to be the case through the entire region.
But that depends. Exactly which region are you referring to?
quote:
One look at people like Ramses II and Thutmose III makes that clear.
Sorry Hore but shrivelled up mummies' looks aren't as clear as their painted portraits right there in their tombs. [Wink]
Posts: 26349 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
It would see logical that the two peoples were closely connected because of their geographical proximity to one another. That would have to be the case through the entire region. One look at people like Ramses II and Thutmose III makes that clear.

Yep, which is why it isn't surprising to...

"...identify Negroid traits of nose and prognathism appearing in Natufian latest hunters (McCown, 1939) and in Anatolian and Macedonian first farmers, probably from Nubia..." - Angel.

Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com