EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » OT: Ausar about Supercars insults

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: Ausar about Supercars insults
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In this thread

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=003816

Supercar is once again using vulgar insults for no reason. I my initial response to him I was making a statement about Munro Hay's words *NOT* Supercars and then he attacks me, which was why I called him Supertroll.I've already mentrioned that I want no more trading of insults with him so but his insults and barbs still continue whenever someone presents a a viewpoint different than his.

Posts: 2601 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yom
Member # 11256

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neither of you should have used insults, but you began the flaming when you said "Well evidently Supertroll, that conclusion has been challenged and discredited by a number of scholars, especially Matthew Curtis."
Posts: 1024 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Supercar in the past has insulted people for no reason but not this time. Anyway, I ask both you and Supercar please stop insulting each other. Try to debate without insults. Supercar, you are very forceful with your words and attitude and this might turn some people off. I have notice this with you in the past.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com