EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » OT: How Does "Race" Work???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: How Does "Race" Work???
Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tee85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a scientific fact that all humans derived from Africa.

How then do lineages differ from one another irregardless of phenotype??? Does the adaptation of the human body from climate to climate directly affect the variations of the genes.

Do mutations = different "race"???

Black admanese are different from Black African groups in that they have differing lineages although similar phenotypes. How does this work?? Is it isolation???

Can we designate people into "racial" categries based on phenotype since biologically it's unsubstantiated??? I don't really thingk so though.

Posts: 290 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tee85:

How then do lineages differ from one another...

Simply put: Because they continue to mutate, either randomly and/or in response to natural environment.
Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Embarrassed] Tee, why the insinuating questions on 'race'?? You sound just like Tutmuskrat.
Posts: 26422 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tee85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, the difference between he/she and I is that they make assertions, I merely ask questions.
Posts: 290 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com