EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Africans of Germany: Paleolithic Times to Charlemagne

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Africans of Germany: Paleolithic Times to Charlemagne
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everywhere you look the archeological record shows a proliferation of African peoples millenniums and deca-millenniums before today's population of whites arrived after 500 AD.

-

http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-08.html

As stated, my wife teaches several Medieval Art History courses at university and it was from a book written by one of her previous professors that the seated picture of Charlemagne from above came.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Charelmagne seated left, and Pippin the Hunchback, from 900 AD.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marc's madness just doesn't stop, does it?! LMAO [Big Grin]
Posts: 26249 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-12.html

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marc you aren't making any sense.

Charlemagne was not a black man.

Posts: 8893 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marc, you've never seemed more desparate.

I'd advise you to give it up, but no..... go ahead and persist and so make it clear to every last discussant the root/cause of your neurosis. [Big Grin]

-

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was initially amusing to read the exchanges between Marc and the more intelligent posters here, but now I am sick of him. He and Clyde are pushing this forum deeper into the apshalt pit with their senility. If I were a moderator, I'd warn them to cease their nuttery or face a temporary ban.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7073 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I say don't ban them but allow them to stay here so they can be used as perfect examples of pseudo-scholarship due to blatant (reverse) racist bias.

Besides, I still find Marc very amusing with his claims of an African Charlemagne and African Vikings!

Speaking of which, notice how Marc contradicts himself. In three earlier threads that Marc created, he claimed the Vikings were black Africans! Now in this thread, Marc claims Germanic peoples were white savages even though the Vikings were Germanic people!! He even claims Charlemagne was African even though he is of the Germanic Frankish tribe!

Now he contradicts himself again to say that Germanics were Africans! LOL

I see keep Marc, but delete all of his threads once the entertainment stops! [Big Grin]

Posts: 26249 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I notice that Marc has been fixating on Europe lately. Why?

Maybe he's going to claim the dinosaurs were all black next.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7073 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyrann0saurus:

I notice that Marc has been fixating on Europe lately. Why?

Because people of European descent have been a bane to him with their racism, and so he thinks he can get back at them by being racist as well and creating the silly delusion that black Africans were responsible for the ancient cultures of Europe and not whites! LOL

quote:
Maybe he's going to claim the dinosaurs were all black next.
I don't think the guy is that crazy, but then again the 21st century is young. [Big Grin]
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Looking for more pics of Charlemagne. If you have any, please link them here.

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com