EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » www.realhistoryww.com is much more influential than Egyptsearch

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: www.realhistoryww.com is much more influential than Egyptsearch
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.realhistoryww.com is much more influential than Egyptsearch

many Black people get their information on world history by Mike111' s world history website realhistoryww.com

People who do a lot of research Egypsearch cast their work to the sea of a forum, buried amoung other less useful threads, constantly drifting down off the top of the heap, posts often gone astry into debating egos

and in contrast Mike's website is always accumulating influence and building

Egyptsearch and forums are to an extent a brian drain
A clear body of ideas is not formed. It's bits and pieces

Mike has a virtually monopoly on a world history website from a Black perspective, albeit a very distorted one
His pictures with text are copied all over the web.

We need to think of the more effective form for expressing ideas

Forums have their purpose for working out ideas but at some point those ideas should be sorted, arranged and organized

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is great news to hear that Mike's site is so influential.

You have to remember that Mike has been a member of ES for years. It is clear that for much of this time he was digesting the material published on ES so he could make it understandable to the average reader. Many of the pictures he uses appeared first on ES.

Today www.realhistoryww.com is a testament to his research and careful analysis of the ancient history of Black people.

Mike keep up the great work.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem is he hates Africa and imagines Black Americans are primarily descendants of native Black Europeans

This is how he educates Black people with his website
and he does it all keeping his identity secret

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
The problem is he hates Africa and imagines Black Americans are primarily descendants of native Black Europeans

There is nothing wrong with his teachings. In fact I am working now on an Afro-American history text where I discuss in detail thwe fact that all Afro-Americans are not the descendants of slaves.

I don't think Mike hates Africa. He just acknowledging the fact that Africans are not really trying to produce progress for themselves. In stead of trying to build strong nations they spend their time migrating to Europe and America to make more money.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
www.realhistoryww.com is much more influential than Egyptsearch

many Black people get their information on world history by Mike111' s world history website realhistoryww.com

Unfortunately this seems to be the case and all too many Euronuts are actually relying on this. [Embarrassed]

And no doubt you are one of them. [Wink]

Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:
[qb] The problem is he hates Africa and imagines Black Americans are primarily descendants of native Black Europeans

There is nothing wrong with his teachings. In fact I am working now on an Afro-American history text where I discuss in detail the fact that all Afro-Americans are not the descendants of slaves.

Mike thinks most Black Americans, key word >most
are of European, not recent African descent

I can't think of of an idea more un-afrocentric

Mike teaches that the Holy Roman empire, including Charlemagne and Charles V were Black
Charles V was the king who first gave official authorization for the Trans Atalantic slave trade and the Spanish conquistadors pillage of the Americas
-that is a real perversity of black history

So black people who may not be aware of thes bizarre theories are going to his webiste seeing these bizarre false theories mixed with legitimate historical text and images
These are presented as fact and people, especially the young can get a very distorted picture of Black History as well as a striking de-emphasis of African civilization
He is trying to get Black Americans to identify with Europe over Africa

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Lioness

Yr PM box is full and my msg isn't personal so:

SUBJECT: "Real"History
I think I know why you broached it in Egyptology
but with your kind permission I'd like to move
it to Ancient Egypt.

I will honor your decision either way.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness you are comparing apples to oranges. Real history WW is an history website with one writer, Egyptsearch forum is an history blog with many writers and many subjects.

Real History WW and Beforebc.de are good black history websites with a major flaw there is little African kingdoms history in those websites. Most of their histories is about black kingdoms and black people outside Africa. The only African kingdoms in Real History WW is Egypt. The great African Kingdoms and Empires of Kush, Makuria, Alwa, Alodia, Axum, Funj, Ghana, Kanem-Bornu, Mali, Songhai,Swahili, Monomotapa, Oyo, Dahomey, Kongo, Ashanti, Kitara, Mossi, Buganda etc are missing from Real History WW and BeforeBc.de.

The greatest victory of African people is their survival as a political, economical and social power by having many black countries in Africa. All those black kingdoms and people outside Africa didn't survive as a political power, There are no black countries today in Europe and in Asia and no black countries in North and South America exept in the Caribbean.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
yes, good points
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
Lioness you are comparing apples to oranges. Real history WW is an history website with one writer, Egyptsearch forum is an history blog with many writers and many subjects.

Real History WW and Beforebc.de are good black history websites with a major flaw there is little African kingdoms history in those websites. Most of their histories is about black kingdoms and black people outside Africa. The only African kingdoms in Real History WW is Egypt. The great African Kingdoms and Empires of Kush, Makuria, Alwa, Alodia, Axum, Funj, Ghana, Kanem-Bornu, Mali, Songhai,Swahili, Monomotapa, Oyo, Dahomey, Kongo, Ashanti, Kitara, Mossi, Buganda etc are missing from Real History WW and BeforeBc.de.

The greatest victory of African people is their survival as a political, economical and social power by having many black countries in Africa. All those black kingdoms and people outside Africa didn't survive as a political power, There are no black countries today in Europe and in Asia and no black countries in North and South America exept in the Caribbean.

No Black countries survived in Africa either. African countries today have no political power, they spend their time keeping their own people down and kissing European ass.

The present-day African "nations" were all created by Europeans. They have no continuity with any ancient African kingdom.

This entire argument is unfounded. You can find any good American history textbook used in the public schools where the African kingdoms are discussed. Kush is mentioned in the average World History text used in Elementary and High Schools across the U.S. As a result, any Black or white person who took World history in High School or U.S. history, since the 1990's claim they did not learn about African kingdoms they were not paying attention to their school studies.

Although you can learn about the African kingdoms and Kush in American Elementary and High School textbooks today, there is no mention of the history of Blacks outside Africa. This makes Mike's site an anecdote to the Eurocentric lies spread abroad by the Academy.

-

I love the site. Euronuts hate the site because Mike provides a detailed narrative of ancient history along with pictorial evidence the Euronuts, Uncle Toms, Coconuts and, fake Liberal whites and Asians can not dispute.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not going to let this thread
take the Egyptology forum off
course. Out of respect to its
broacher I won't move it where
it belongs (in Ancient Egypt
forum, the forum for discussing
non-mainstream works) but I can
put it on lockdown.

There are already too many non
mainstream posts imbedded in
several Egyptology threads. The
alternate current's not going to
subtly invade Egyptology through
5th Column instigation and thus
come to dominate ES by commanding
both active boards.

Nope, not on my watch.

ES Constitution 1st & 2nd Articles
* Egyptology - independent analysis of and additions to the mainstream
* Ancient Egypt - alternate currents skeptical of or oblivious to mainstream

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com