EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Do Nigerian Nok and Japanese Noh have common ancestors?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do Nigerian Nok and Japanese Noh have common ancestors?
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti asked in the thread begun by al Takuri if the Nok of Nigeria
can be traced back to ancient boating histories. That brings up a
question of my own about the Nok. I have a friend in Budapest
whose father is a Nigerian Nok. She explained that their knowledge
of their own history is dying and I'd like to do what
little I can to possibly reveal exciting and meaningful things about their past.
My additional interest in the Nok is that there seems to
be some grounds to link them to the Japanese Noh tribe – Africans
that migrated there near the 8th century AD. My post explores the
issue further. I’d like to ask anyone if they have any information
that could prove or disprove common ancestry between the
Noh of Japan and Nok of Nigeria.

Thanks,

Marc Washington

-

African Roots to Ancient Japanese Population and Theatre

Two links in case one or the other doesn’t load immediately:
http://members.chello.hu/washington.marc/02-16-600-09-02.htm
http://www.mightymall.com/Faces.Millenniums.Before.Christ/02-16-600-09-02.htm

TEXT HERE FROM WEB PAGE:
It is surprising that the origination of Northern Europe’s population can be pin-pointed with such accuracy to a specific people and specific time. In Nature, David Reich et. al. report that in the Upper Paleolithic Nigerians from 100,000 years ago arrived in Siberia. (a) Valery Pavlovich Alexeev, lecturing at Harvard University, concurs. He characterized the 30,000 year-old skeletons at Kostenki near Moscow saying: “The nose is very broad, similar to African or Australian. This strong development around the nose is not typical for Europoid but is similar to East African populations.” (b) From this population came the first Mongoloids, Eskimoes, & Indians of African phenotype. Pottery was found among the Jomon of Japan from ~ 10,000 BC. This was brought from Siberia in early migrations of fishermen. (c) The Jomon are called Mongoloid (yet, see pictures). But, Japanese researchers describe a Negrito heritage to ancient Japan as well. (d) The Ekven Eskimo (15) has descent from the Upper Paleolithic. Their mask (15) is from 5000 BC (my estimate) or earlier. It shows that some of these “Eskimos” (link 1) have Negro, i.e. African features. As stated, Northern Europeans (and Ekven are such) have Nigerian genes from Upper Paleolithic times. Proof? Reich et. al. write that a haplotype “... in the Nigerians is largely a subset of what is seen in the northern Europeans.” (a) Japan was populated from yet another route before the 10th century AD and that was from Southeast and Central Asia (e) from which by the 8th century arose its Buddhist population – also Negro (see pics 1, 2, 3). The Noh tribe of Japan terminates in the aspirant “oh” which serves also for the soft “k” which should be pronounced “Nok.” And today exists a Nigerian tribe known as the Nok. Are the Japanese Noh descendents from the Nigerian Nok? Consider: It was the Noh, also populating Japan from Southeast Asia (near the 8th century AD) that served as the source of contemporary Japan’s traditional theatre!!! The Japanese indeed call their theatre Noh and formally recognize its medieval origins. Noh masks used in contemporary traditional Japanese theatre are found in 7 - 14 (and see link 3). Do the Nigerian Nok have similar theatre, masks, and language? Do the Nok share Nigerian haplotypes with the Noh? Whether the ancestral Japanese Noh and the Nok of Nigeria share common origins is a matter deserving attention. Ultimately, S.E. and Central Asian cultures had African origins, geneticts claim. (e)

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Good post. You do give us something to think about.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^LMFO [Big Grin] I was just about to say! Such a theory could only be conceived in the Winter's way!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 26267 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Full lips and wide noses on Buddha don't make him "black" in the African sense any more than narrow lips or aqualine noses make ancient Egyptians "white".

Buddha may have had quite dark skin, coming from India, but many people all over the world have dark skin. Dark skin indicates African ancestry no more than a narrow nose indicate west Eurasian ancestry.

Posts: 7082 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Great observation, Underpants.

The connection of Bhuddha to Africans some Afrocentrics make is no different from Eurocentrics connecting Ramses to Europeans.

All due to inaccurate and false notions created through superficial physical aspects.

Some folks just don't learn. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 26267 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Africanbible_Expert
Member # 11035

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Africanbible_Expert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^LMFO I was just about to say! Such a theory could only be conceived in the Winter's way!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol yeah this definetly wreaks of J.A rodgers Afrocentricity, Clyde's hero!!!

Posts: 13 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
J.A rodgers writes good books

interesting reading

J.A rodgers is the Man and someday I'll explain the reason why

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Africanbible_Expert
Member # 11035

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Africanbible_Expert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
J.A rodgers is a QUACK!!!!!!!!! He is one of the worst Afrocentrics of the day he is even worse than Diop, but atleast he didn't marry a white woman like Diop lol
Posts: 13 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
J.A Rodgers and Diop should be on everyone reading list. [Cool]

They are highly recommended by Real Scholars

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I forgot to add Clyde Winters to the list [Cool]
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Sure thing. Perhaps we will learn more about the West African- Japanese connection. LMAO [Big Grin]
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Underpants Man:
Full lips and wide noses on Buddha don't make him "black" in the African sense any more than narrow lips or aqualine noses make ancient Egyptians "white".

Buddha may have had quite dark skin, coming from India, but many people all over the world have dark skin. Dark skin indicates African ancestry no more than a narrow nose indicate west Eurasian ancestry.

Hold it! We are going in circles here. After all this talk about race != skin color, we STILL are making the same generalizations and RESPONDING to them as such. Since when does BLACK = AFRICAN and BLACK = RACE as in AFRICAN RACE? Just because many of the OLDEST Bhuddas have features that can be called BLACK does not mean AFRICAN. Black is an ENVIRONMENTAL adaptation of the human body, period.
Posts: 8896 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com