EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Historical Africans Dominating Old Testament Lands

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Historical Africans Dominating Old Testament Lands
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I'd like your insights if you'd share them. I'm putting together a page on historical Africans (as I define them) figures in Old Testament and Patriarchal Lands. Really fascinating for someone like me not immersed in bible history of how much African presence there was. We have Alalahk and also Aleppo where Idrimi (African but artists redid him white) received a hero's welcome among the Hibaru where he lived for some time in, as Idrimi called it, Canaan.

Then there is African-featured Yarim Lim, King of Aleppo who provided asylum for Zarim-Lim, ousted king of Mari (African featured) to whom Yarim gave his daughter in marriage. And then the interesting situation of Ebih-II the resplendent supervisor of Mari - the most stellar and rich of the early nation-states for a time.

Because Mari is so extremely important to Bible happenings with much happening there, whites want to own the history that blacks made. I noticed that Ebih-II may have suffered the same fate as many other historic Africans portrayed as white. http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Real.People/02-16-800-00-12.html

It rather looks like the presentation of Ebih II on the right has a head that looks as if it was elongated in something like Photoshop. He has sort of white features while Ebih II on the left has African features? I don't want to rush to conclusions. What's your take on it?

Thanks,

Marc W.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None of those statues convinces me that the populations who created them were Saharo-tropical Africans instead of autochtonous Southwest Asians.

What evidence do you have that those people looked like any particular tropical African population instead of this:

-

^ Modern Iraqis (aka Mesopotamians)

I suppose you're going to tell us next that the Chinese were really black Africans...

Posts: 7080 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tyrannosaurous. Mighty name you have there. I take my hat off to you. I made the web page below after getting your question to provide an answer for you. Hope you don't mind my using your picture!!!.

And about Africans in China. Funny you should ask. There are two pages below and a link to lots more. Please let me know if there is anything else.

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/01-09-800-00-02.html

I think we’ll agree that the two gentleman are neither Tony Blair whites or a Bruce Lee Asians, so Africans.

-
http://www.beforebc.de/600_fareast/02-16-600-00-20.html

-

For more, please visit my China page:

http://www.beforebc.de/600_fareast/Africans.in.China.html

My main point in starting this thread, though, was to get input into the topic of African patriarchs in Old Testament lands. Any comments in that reguard (positive or negative) welcome.

Marc

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ You see T-rex, this is why it would have been best if you would've just ignored Marc's idiotic thread.

Notice that those Sumerian statues have facial features very much un-'negro' in form, yet he claims them as African! But what do I expect from a guy who claims prehistoric Europeans as Africans. LOL [Big Grin]

Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Hi folks. It was not Africans just as I've mentioned as Capsa people but Africans dominated all of Mesopotamia and were a magnet that attracted people from all neighboring lands.

-

--------------------

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marc, since some East African groups, as has been explained hundreds of time in this forum, often have features commonly misconstrued as "Caucasian", why can't non-Africans or non-blacks evolve features that bear a superficial resemblance to those found in (some) Africans?

Remind me to paste the above in another post if Marc doesn't get it---because seriously, he reminds me of Ferrous Cranus.

EDIT: On second thought, all efforts to convince him and inject reason back into him are probably hopeless. I give up.

Posts: 7080 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Whites have long tried to explain away African accomplishments and have gone so far as to create fake art to convert historical black Africans into white so as to steal the history for their own glory. That mindset is active still in whites.

http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Real.People/02-16-800-00-12.html

African (African by my phenotype definition - I could call the collective phenotype Monpa and it'd refer to the same) African slaves did not even gain the benefit of machines they invented, these rights and profits were stolen by their "masters" as slaves couldn't own anything. So, we all know how the white mind works. There are some 140 lines in the African gene pool recognized by scientists who consider them as a unified whole distinguised from whites and Asians.

Here are other examples of extraordinary Africans. These are the ones who gave us the material from which the Old Testament comes. These resplendent Africans are from Babylon. Though their type is no longer to be found in the lands they once lived.

-

Africans were the patriarchs of the Old Testament. But this history has tried to be stolen by others as well. Nothing new.

--------------------

Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Tyrranousourus that was a good name, the description fits him perfectly. From now on i'll call Marc washington as AKA "Ferrous Cranus" [Smile]
Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
And, for all Semitic speakers, I'd like to add this one showing an debt they owe to the Africans who formed the language. What language did the newcomers to the lands speak before learning Semitic. Can anyone tell me?

-
http://www.beforebc.de/400_neareast/02-16-500-SM.akk-57-050-08.html

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Today across the United States, the black man is incarcerated at a rate perhaps 300% higher than the rest of the population. And among the high-status professions, it is the lawyer and among the schools, Harvard and Yale that reign supreme amongst law schools. International law, undergirding the relationships between countries and within Parliament and Congress, law outlines the actions that can and will or can't and won't be done in society. Yet, it was the black Semites, the African who gave the world the foundation for Western law. We are still waiting for a "Gee guys. Thanks!"

-

http://www.beforebc.de/Related.Subjects/Hammurabi.&.10.C/02-16-500-00-03.html

Ur Nammu. Hammurabi. Gudea. Other Africans in Old Testament lands. Africans. They gave the world the religions that priests, rabbis, evangelists and the like build their lives around and find value and worth. The black man gave this value to their lives. And for this, we are proud. It's something to be proud about.

--------------------

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry but I just can't let this slide by unprotested.

Here we see you again proclaiming that facial
features must be 'negro' to be African (and you
ask why I chide you about your buy-in to certain
aspects of the Eurocentric agenda).

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

Notice that those Sumerian statues have facial features very much un-'negro' in form, yet he claims them as African!

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Washington:
And, for all Semitic speakers, I'd like to add this one showing an debt they owe to the Africans who formed the language. What language did the newcomers to the lands speak before learning Semitic. Can anyone tell me?

-
http://www.beforebc.de/400_neareast/02-16-500-SM.akk-57-050-08.html

You know Marc ... A lot of the pictures you present doesn't carry the proof that you are looking for on this type of forum where proof is most important (and should be most important on every forum; but isn't), but with this being said. #1 Sargon 2300BC, to me actually looks like what EUROPEANS, would identify as African features with long hair ...

I do not subscribe to what makes African features African based on European idealisms, but there is something about this picture that stands out to me that shows undeniable so-called African features.

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

I'm sorry but I just can't let this slide by unprotested.

Here we see you again proclaiming that facial
features must be 'negro' to be African (and you
ask why I chide you about your buy-in to certain
aspects of the Eurocentric agenda).

quote:

Notice that those Sumerian statues have facial features very much un-'negro' in form, yet he claims them as African!

[Roll Eyes] I'm sorry but I have to set Takruri's record straight.. AGAIN!

[Embarrassed] Takruri, here you go again accusing me of "buying into" the Eurocentric notions of "negroid" looks! I don't understand why, considering that all the years I've been in this forum I am among the top people to dispell such false notions!!

So again your accusations about my latest post here was WRONG! I was merely stating how Marc who does go by the "true negro" psuedo-anthropology ruse to claim non-Africans as "Africans" all of a sudden disregards those rules and claims people who don't have those features as "Africans" also! This reminds me alot of what Eurocentrics have done in the past.-- They make the rules as to what is "caucasoid" but violate those very rules themselves in order to claim any high culture.

[Embarrassed] And this is exactly why I ask why you chide me about "buying into Eurocentric agenda". I haven't!!

I thought you were smart enough to understand that, but apparently not and you seem to be consumed by paranoid delusions concerning me! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I would ask Takruri for an apology, but I'll let this one slide... for now. [Embarrassed]
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't understand why?
You said they were un-negro thus not African.
Even an imbecile can see that.
Now you want to play it off.
Apologize my ass.
And I couldn't give a **** about you personally.
It's about Egyptology and Africana
and pointing out abuses and excesses
especially of those who claim to know better
and constantly berate and ridicule others.
In this particular instance you stand
Guilty as charged.
Sentence: keep rolling your eyes like a bitch.
quote:

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Wow, I must say your ugly (true?) side certainly came out.

Again, yes I wrote un-negro, but with quotations around the word 'negro' as so, which indicates that I myself do not subscribe to that term or what it entails. I thought I explained that to you on your other thread? Besides, an intelligent person can see that! If YOU didn't, then too bad.

And for the second time:
quote:
I was merely stating how Marc who does go by the "true negro" psuedo-anthropology ruse to claim non-Africans as "Africans" all of a sudden disregards those rules and claims people who don't have those features as "Africans" also! This reminds me alot of what Eurocentrics have done in the past.-- They make the rules as to what is "caucasoid" but violate those very rules themselves in order to claim any high culture.
By the way, this latest post of yours only shows who the true bitch is around here, and it ain't me. [Wink]
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go but you're still no more than a joke even
though you stopped rolling your eyes like a bitch
and almost raised your leg by nearly confessing
the truth of your trash but true to a bitch you
still try to weasel out of carrying the weight of your own words.

Marc never used negro. You're the one brought that up out of nowhere,
like you kept calling the truly indigenee Filipinos
negritos even after I listed the self-identifier names
they proudly call themselves (instead of the tag the
oppressors of their oppressors collared them.

Oh yeah, you think we're thick as brick but we're smart enough
to see right through your crystal clear transparencies no matter
how much you whine whine whine otherwise.

And oh, be clever enough to think up an original comeback.
You can do much better than simply inverting that which
comes from someone you presume to have less than your
so-called superior intelligence.

No silly emoticons from me.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

Way to go but you're still no more than a joke eventhough you stopped rolling your eyes like a bitch and almost raised your leg by nearly confessing the truth of your trash but true to a bitch you still try to weasel out of carrying the weight of your own words.

The only joke around here is YOU. I have already explained myself to you, but if you refuse to listen. Again, not my problem. As for being a bitch, well your're the only one bitching so..

quote:
Marc never used negro. You're the one brought that up out of nowhere,
Not in this thread, but he has in countless others. I'm not going to explain again, as any intelligent poster whose read my post can understand.

quote:
..like you kept calling the truly indigenee Filipinos negritos even after I listed the self-identifier names they proudly call themselves (instead of the tag the oppressors of their oppressors collared them.
I used the label 'negrito' IN QUOTATION MARKS just as I have the label 'negro', idiot! If you do not understand what that implies, then that's too bad. Again, I am not going to repeat myself.

quote:
Oh yeah, you think we're thick as brick but we're smart enough to see right through your crystal clear transparencies no matter how much you whine whine whine otherwise.
LOL What is this "we". The only one thick-headed and muddy-minded is YOU. All the other intelligent posters in here can comprehend what I said. If you're not one of them too bad.

quote:
And oh, be clever enough to think up an original comeback. You can do much better than simply inverting that which comes from someone you presume to have less than your so-called superior intelligence.
LOL I'm not about silly childish "comebacks". If that's your way so be it, but I'm more mature then that.

quote:
No silly emoticons from me.
[Roll Eyes] So what if I use emoticons. At least I also utlise intelligence and common sense when reading posts. Something which you seem to have trouble doing.
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Hey Shitforbrains
Damn bitch, quit rolling them eyes. R u trolling?

The idea is not to use either term at all unless
directly quoting old text. And I can see you're
intelligent enough to mispell "utilise." Haste
makes waste my boy. Hate makes even worse a mess.

Bottomline: you use any form of negro when you're
supposed to know better and I'm a let you know
about it. And when you stew about it, well, soften
tough tomatoes. After all, you're not black -- as you
love so loudly to crow (bet far east Asians think
otherwise) -- so it doesn't matter much to you to
throw around terminology self-respecting black
people find pejorative nowadays and excuse
yourself for using it by trying to pin it on somebody
else though the only post in this thread using
it is yours. Everybody here can see through that.

The negro myth died the death. One need not fit
a European stereotype to look African thus it is
possible for a Sumerian statue to look African
without fitting the stereotype that in this instance
you are using to guage whether such imagery could
depict an African phenotype.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
LOL The only one with shitforbrains is YOU, if you cannot understand after dozens of explanations that I do not nor have I ever, especially after years on this forum, subscribed to the Eurocentric fallacy of "negro" or "caucasian" features! Which is why I place the terms in quotes you, nitwit!

If you cannot accept the simple fact that your presumption of me is WRONG, that YOU ARE WRONG,... well, that's just too bad. [Razz]

As of now I am through trying to talk to you as I have explained myself a dozen times, and apparently you are beyond any hope of reason. Obviously your paranoid delusions of me involved in Eurocentric propaganda has gotten the better of you. Perhaps you've been having a rough day with white racists or something(?).. [Frown]

Whatever it is, it's over! I will just do to you what I do with all the unruly, illogical, and incorrigible brats I work with-- IGNORE YOU.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Halfwit (and for you that's a major compliment),

My presumption is RIGHT, I AM RIGHT! Your irrational
responses prove me so!! It's not a white racist I'm
encountering here, it's your supposed Asian or Pacific
islander ass I'm whipping!!!

Like an ostrich, by ignoring me instead of confronting me
and the man in your mirror and confessing your error,
all you're doing is burying your head in te sand
not
realising your naked ass is exposed!!!!

Try as hard as you may, you just can't explain away
these times I've successfully demonstrated you, outside
of AE references, relegating African phenotypes to
only the Eurocentric concept of the true negro.

Bitch kvetch caterwaul all you want, its a fact. Ignore me
at will as you please. I will not ignore your instances
of buy in to the true negro concept whenever other
than AEs are involved. And I will call you on it everytime
you do. One day you will appreciate the growth experience
I'm extending you. Learn and outgrow that simplistic
mentality my boy, learn and grow to be a better man.
A man who can admit hs mastakes and benefit by not
repeating them.

LOL all you want but it nuh funny, it no joke man.
Grab on my rope, get up and climb. Confront and
rise above, like all the adults who claim me as teacher.

One day when you understand the service I'm providing you, you
will say patawarin po ninyo ang aming mga pagkakamali to me.

Paalam AIDS utol.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com