EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » New message board created

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New message board created
S.Mohammad
Member # 4179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for S.Mohammad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A new mesage board has been created to encompass all topics of discussion of people of the African Diaspora
http://diaspora.suddenlaunch3.com/index.cgi

Post here to discuss all topics. Still under construction by Charlie Bass. Lets hope this doesn't become a ghost forum.

Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
S.Mohammad
Member # 4179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for S.Mohammad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Login required to view the threads on the inside. I had trouble viewing myself.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
S. Mohammed, I went to your messageboard to register but was greated by the following message:
Sign ups are currently disabled at this forum. Only administrators can create accounts.

Please create an account for me under the name a_u_s_a_r.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thought2
Member # 4256

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thought2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
S. Mohammed, I went to your messageboard to register but was greated by the following message:
Sign ups are currently disabled at this forum. Only administrators can create accounts.

Thought Writes:

Please create one for me under:

THOUGHT

Thanks!

Posts: 2720 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
supercar
unregistered

Icon 7 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Charlie Bass can somehow get me registered under the name Super_Mind, that would be appreciated.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charlie_Bass
Member # 3897

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charlie_Bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The disable option has been deactivated, you can now all register. I forgot to tell Said about it. You are all free to join.
Posts: 200 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charlie_Bass
Member # 3897

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charlie_Bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Its a joint board with me and Said. I'm really new with mesage board as an administrator so I might need help.

Posts: 200 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charlie_Bass
Member # 3897

Rate Member
deleted

[This message has been edited by Charlie_Bass (edited 09 September 2004).]

supercar
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie_Bass:
The disable option has been deactivated, you can now all register. I forgot to tell Said about it. You are all free to join.

I have managed to get through the first step of putting in my username, but after that, nothing seemed to have worked. I was supposed to have recieved Email containing a password, but I never recieved one!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charlie_Bass
Member # 3897

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by supercar:
I have managed to get through the first step of putting in my username, but after that, nothing seemed to have worked. I was supposed to have recieved Email containing a password, but I never recieved one!

I agree, suddenlauch is full of flaws. If you guys don't mind, I will ctreate another board, but it will be under network54 with new better features and less use of manual html.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would prefer you not change the forum because in Network 24 I cannot post pictures. In this forum I can.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charlie_Bass
Member # 3897

Rate Member
quote:
I would prefer you not change the forum because in Network 24 I cannot post pictures. In this forum I can.

Well actually you can with the new options with network54.

kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by kenndo (edited 19 September 2004).]

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charlie_Bass
Member # 3897

Rate Member
quote:

The options are as follows. With network54, you can now cut and paste an entire page with the photos included by activating the following option. Once you have created an account with network54, go to account options and you will see an option that says
WYSIWYG Editor, put a check in the box next to this option and you will be able to post entire pages with the photos and it will look like this:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=262869&messageid=1094552878
http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=262869&messageid=1094928969

Much easier and no html typing in. Would this be a better option?

[This message has been edited by Charlie_Bass (edited 19 September 2004).]

Charlie_Bass
Member # 3897

Rate Member
http://www.network54.com/Forum/350630

[This message has been edited by Charlie_Bass (edited 19 September 2004).]

rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
Thats what we need...another Afrocentric board.

bitter, bitter.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
right rasol, keep dreaming.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com