EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Egypt Queen Meritetes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egypt Queen Meritetes
Drakona
Member # 5724

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Drakona     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
If u can help me with finding information about Meritetes(Egypt, 4th dinasty,queen and wife of Khufu the Faraon, known also as Heops) please.
It is possible that were printed more than one books, (one surely was about Meritetes, and was in french but not sure about language)

Thanks in advance
Drakona

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neo*geo
Member # 3466

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for neo*geo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish I could help you but I don't know too much about the early dynasties...
Posts: 887 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Osiris II
Member # 3079

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Osiris II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know very little about her, other than she was the daughter of Sneferu and wife of Khufu. She has a satillite pyramid at Great Pyramid.
Posts: 174 | From: Long Beach, CA U.S.A. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drakona
Member # 5724

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drakona     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
neo*geo
There’re few facts are known about early dynasties, sometimes we can only guessing…

Osiris II
Yep, I know about this facts, but can not fined nothing more

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaraJade
Member # 5861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaraJade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drakona:
Hello,
If u can help me with finding information about Meritetes(Egypt, 4th dinasty,queen and wife of Khufu the Faraon, known also as Heops) please.
It is possible that were printed more than one books, (one surely was about Meritetes, and was in french but not sure about language)

Thanks in advance
Drakona

Hmm, I know she was the queen that lived through the reign of three phraophs. That's about it. I'm certain if she really did anything. I know alot more about her husband Khufu and his father than her.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com