EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Why Arabs are obsessed about European women?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why Arabs are obsessed about European women?
relaxx
Member # 7530

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for relaxx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm from Eastern African and we don't really care about European women but I noticed that Arabs really desire European women...Why is that?
Relaxx

Posts: 577 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thought2
Member # 4256

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thought2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by relaxx:

I'm from Eastern African and we don't really care about European women but I noticed that Arabs really desire European women...Why is that?

Relaxx

Thought Writes:

Subjective comment. In all likely-hood Arabs have diverse opinions and viewpoints like everyone else.

Posts: 2720 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by relaxx:
[B]I'm from Eastern African and we don't really care about European women but I noticed that Arabs really desire European women...Why is that?
Relaxx
--------

The first thing a black man will do now has money or fame is to have a white girl/wife (trophy).…
Facts speak for themselves. Pick any black man from the UN secretary to Tiger (Afro Asian) to Wacko Jacko,..,..

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol! There's a good reason for those veils on Arab women.

But seriously, it is true that during the Ottoman empire, White Slave Women were more valuable than most other Women. There were considered more disireable to have children with. Certainly I consider East African women to be more disireable but then I am not Arabic. I think the answer is best known to Arabs.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
relaxx
Member # 7530

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for relaxx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by salama:
[B]I'm from Eastern African and we don't really care about European women but I noticed that Arabs really desire European women...Why is that?
Relaxx
--------

The first thing a black man will do now has money or fame is to have a white girl/wife (trophy).…
Facts speak for themselves. Pick any black man from the UN secretary to Tiger (Afro Asian) to Wacko Jacko,..,..

Salama,
You're the proof of what I was saying on the female side.
Relaxx

Posts: 577 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
relaxx
Member # 7530

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Thought2:
Thought Writes:

Subjective comment. In all likely-hood Arabs have diverse opinions and viewpoints like everyone else.

How do you know that?
Relaxx

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

A person can intermarry with whomever they chose as long as they don't lose their idenity. What is a disgrace is when you intermarry with somebody to what I call 'mix-up' or elevate your race. Whoever you intermarry with should be out of love and not out of wanting to alter your offspring's phenotype.

Relaxx, this depends ultimately what Arabs you talk about. The Arabs are not one monolithic people as people try to paint them. A Syrian Arab is as different as a Gulf Arab.

What people consider Arab in the modern day and time is not ncessarily ethnic Arabs. Most just consider Arabic-speaking people Arabs regardless of if they are ethnic Arabs or not.

People mention that modern Arabs lust after European women,but actually during the Middle Ages Arabs desired Abyssinian and Nubian women the most. This was mostly the women you would find in harems. The most undesirable women were either Bantus or Slavic women. Although the Slavic women were slightly higher in dinars than say a Bantu women.

Ottomans are Turkish people. Of course the Ottomans favored lighter skinned European women over darker skinned women. There was even a ordanance to keep darker skinned people out of military positions during the Ottoman period.

I can quote you a Arabic author that called Slavic Europeans leapers. Talking about how Slavic women gave birth to leaperous babies.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
How do you know that?
Relaxx

How about the fact that they are humans, and we all have diverse opinions and views of life. You claim to have come from East Africa, do you always share the same views as all other East Africans? The exchanges from and between the so-called "east African" posters on this board alone, is enough to invalidate this!

[This message has been edited by Super car (edited 11 June 2005).]

Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
relaxx
Member # 7530

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:

A person can intermarry with whomever they chose as long as they don't lose their idenity. What is a disgrace is when you intermarry with somebody to what I call 'mix-up' or elevate your race. Whoever you intermarry with should be out of love and not out of wanting to alter your offspring's phenotype.

Relaxx, this depends ultimately what Arabs you talk about. The Arabs are not one monolithic people as people try to paint them. A Syrian Arab is as different as a Gulf Arab.

What people consider Arab in the modern day and time is not ncessarily ethnic Arabs. Most just consider Arabic-speaking people Arabs regardless of if they are ethnic Arabs or not.

People mention that modern Arabs lust after European women,but actually during the Middle Ages Arabs desired Abyssinian and Nubian women the most. This was mostly the women you would find in harems. The most undesirable women were either Bantus or Slavic women. Although the Slavic women were slightly higher in dinars than say a Bantu women.

Ottomans are Turkish people. Of course the Ottomans favored lighter skinned European women over darker skinned women. There was even a ordanance to keep darker skinned people out of military positions during the Ottoman period.

I can quote you a Arabic author that called Slavic Europeans leapers. Talking about how Slavic women gave birth to leaperous babies.

Thanks Ausar for posting that, I heard, I don't have any scientific data, but directly from girls from Eastern Africa that people from the Arab Peninsula really appreciate girls from there compare to other women...Why is that?
Relaxx

bandon19
Member # 7773

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bandon19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
relaxx what part of east africa are u from.

Posts: 188 | From: canton,ma,united states | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bandon19
Member # 7773

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bandon19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
not all of the salama that a myth mabye some they say that all of nba players do but its only about like 10 percent.

Posts: 188 | From: canton,ma,united states | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Salama,
You're the proof of what I was saying on the female side.
Relaxx
--------------

Did you mean the opposite of what you said?
White men and Egyptian beauties? Is this what you meant?

You are not jealous by any chance, are you?

Sorry, but I never fancied people like you, no way..!

[This message has been edited by salama (edited 11 June 2005).]

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by osirion:
[B]Lol! There's a good reason for those veils on Arab women.
--------

Yes, the reason is they are very pretty. in the village where I live, I know at least seven Arab women married to western men, and very happily ( two of them from Qatar ).

While working in Luxor, western men used to ask me to be introduce to Egyptian women. Many of them got married.
Sorry guys, Afro are not in demand, and never been.
none of you seem to have a not, to induce a woman in my satire

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This reminds me...

Saddam Hussein had a mistress with dyed blonde hair, and soon his wife dyed her hair blonde also!

quote:
Thought Writes:

I agree with Thought! Arabs are not simply some collective but are individuals with individual minds and personalities. Frankly I think only those Arabs that have been Westernized or influenced by the West have the "white girl" fetish. And as far as the Ottoman period, again I think it has to do with the exotica-erotica complex. Blondes were unusual thus exotic and thus have an erotic appeal. Perhaps some Arab mens attraction to blondes are like white men's attraction to asians etc.

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
..Sorry guys, Afro are not in demand, and never been...

Well, during the Roman Empire, many Romans favored black African women from Egypt and Nubia as they did blondes from Germany and Scandinavia.

And wasn't it the Arab conquerers who had thing for marrying African women especially in Nubia and in northern Sudan? I believe it was how they got to corrupt the matrilineal system. There were also Arab traders that married Bantu women on the coast like in Zanzibar.

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
XX

salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Djehuti:
[B]This reminds me...

Saddam Hussein had a mistress with dyed blonde hair, and soon his wife dyed her hair blonde also!
-------

Iman dyed her hair blonde as well, or is it a wig? Silly women..!
All black women wear blode wigs, how ugly.!

People q here to touch my beautiful black hair.

zulu ra zuri
Member # 7122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zulu ra zuri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
speaking from personal experience salama, i've had arab women from saudi, jordan, united arab emirates and iran. they all loved black guys. two of my best frends in college were arabs. one was from egypt who's family friends wanted me to marry their daughter. my egyptian friend told me that the prettiest egyptians are from southern egypt. sounds to me salama's first love decided to marry a southern egyptian do to the fact that she's player hating on blacks. they are all syrian decent egyptians. my friend from uae, whose father was the ambassador to the u.s., was the same way.

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
This reminds me...

[QUOTE]Thought Writes:

I agree with Thought! Arabs are not simply some collective but are individuals with individual minds and personalities. Frankly I think only those Arabs that have been Westernized or influenced by the West have the "white girl" fetish. And as far as the Ottoman period, again I think it has to do with the exotica-erotica complex. Blondes were unusual thus exotic and thus have an erotic appeal. Perhaps some Arab mens attraction to blondes are like white men's attraction to asians etc.
[/QUOTE]

Posts: 104 | From: santa barbara, california usa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post 
I take it that when Salama says Afro women, she isn't one. Since, you are admitting not being African, then you have no claim to Egypt, even the modern day nation, which in reality and by definition is an African nation.
Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serpent Wizdom
Member # 7652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serpent Wizdom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by salama:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by zulu:
[B]speaking from personal experience salama, i've had arab women from saudi, jordan, united arab emirates and iran. they all loved black guys. two of my best frends in college were arabs. one was from egypt who's family friends wanted me to marry their daughter. my egyptian friend told me that the prettiest egyptians are from southern egypt. sounds to me salama's first love decided to marry a southern egyptian do to the fact that she's player hating on blacks. they are all syrian decent egyptians. my friend from uae, whose father was the ambassador to the u.s., was the same way.

Yes, I agree with you that Afro men always desired Arab women. That was what I said before.
Relaxx effendi says something very different, but his twisted mind, that turns around all and everything written to get his way. Typical.

It is very unlikely that these girls have jumped on you by the way. You may have done that though. Come on ..!

Girl you are too damned full of yourself!! And full of it too! Do you really believe you and your likes are the most talked about and desired women in the whole world????? Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Get a grip! I must admit I have seen some lovely "Black" Egyptian women but i've also seen the same loveliness all over African, the Caribean, etc.

You need to travel more and develop an open mind.

Posts: 303 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
XX

dynnd
Member # 7764

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for dynnd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Relaxx

I live near a large Arab community, Arab men may or may not really desire European women, tt's very rare to see an Arab man married to one though. They prefer to marry their own.

Posts: 11 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com