EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » OT - FYI for the moderator

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT - FYI for the moderator
One_and_Done
Member # 10712

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for One_and_Done         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought I would drop by and inform you of what I ran across when I clicked on a google search result.

Someone is encouraging stormfronters to post on this board.

It is post 929.

"Why do people argue with these SF folks they know nothing about ancient egypt if you want to learn come to egyptsearch everything you need to know true history of the ancients, you Sf are welcomed too let's see who knows more we will debate any of you here your socalled experts let's put to rest who the ancients really were we will answer any questions and debunk anything you have to say we are not as biased as these socalled SF people
if you ask a question we will post it unlike these folks."

I am leaving the "www" to avoid creating a link.

stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=232145&page=93

Posts: 76 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
One_and_Done
Member # 10712

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for One_and_Done         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot to add that the posting date is marked today.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive seen similar ones has well ok ...but they come any way with out advertising the fact has well ...there r three known ones here who swap from time to time .and one with about 4names but there ip addresses are automaticly logged if they r using there own pc can be traced .but if its a internet cafe it will be logged from there and most of the time they can be traced from there .how ever u can put them on the ignore list but mine does not seem to work ,and it wud be good if there was a block for them ,but most of the time all in here seem to want some kind of fight or another they build up and then it gets out of control ...just play them or dont answer if they are rude to you and u dont answer so be it half the time they want you to reply thats how they get what they want from you ..my daughter is good at that ATSD..
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH AND BE CAREFUL OF HACKERS THEY GET IT FROM LEAVING WEBSITES FOR YOU TO ACCESS THEN THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT ..IT DOES HAPPEN HERE HAD AN EMAIL OF SUMONE BEING CAUGHT HERE LAST YEAR ..
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com