EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Hill nubians and languages in the sudan

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hill nubians and languages in the sudan
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PAST studies on modern nubia and modern nubians did not included arabized nubians and hill nubians until recently.
MANY modern nile valley nubians speakers today would have some form of mixture,but if studies in the past included hill nubians and arabized nubians than most likely the majority in nubian speaking group alone if you add the hill nubians i believe that most nubian speakers period would still be unmixed nubians(blacks).

There is no current data that i have seen LATELY,but in the past hill nubians were not included,but now they are,SO a new study should be done on this,but i believe that i would be most likely correct on this point.

Now if you put in the arabized nubians today in the nubian group were they belong,than more so,most nubians woul be unmixed.I HAD to update this info once i learn that past books and studies on modern nubians only included the nile valley nubians,and modern nubia's border's today is shorter than in the past and only goes from aswan in southern egypt to dongola in the sudan.

IT IS CLEAR however than we need to learn more about modern nubian culture as well to get a better understanding of the past and present.
any way here is some info on hill nubians and languages in the sudan.
peace.

http://www.nubasurvival.com/Nuba%20Vision/Vol%201%20Issue%203/7%20Language%20and%20history.htm

another link below

links.jstor.org/ sici?sici?=0021-8537(1966)7%3a1%3c19%3atlotns%3e2.0co%3b2-l

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Arab" Sudanese who are killing other Sudanese as we speak, are a total disgrace, unworthy of connection with the ancient Kushites. Simple as that.
Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Supercar:
"Arab" Sudanese who are killing other Sudanese as we speak, are a total disgrace, unworthy of connection with the ancient Kushites. Simple as that.

I AGREE.

ARABIZED NUBIANS ARE STILL nubian ,and belong in the nubian ethnic group and still have a basic nubian culture and to a certain extent they have adopted arab culture to protect themselves from arab raids in modern times (the 1700's or around that time),but are still nubian ,but mostly speak arabic first,hopefully that will change.
Now black arabs in the sudan are a lost cause and i agree with you.

OH,I FORGOT TO MENTION,that there are other nubian speakers in darfur,outside the nile valley.
peace.

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The fact is from Aswan to Khartoum, the ones who live today are the ancient Nubians, Arabized.

They are the one who control the central goverment of Khartoum.

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have went to Darfur last year, to see with my own eyes.

I assure you the number of the dead recorded, is Bush's WMD to invade the Sudan.

Yes Africans are killing each other, not only in Darfur.

In Congo it is reported 30000 die a month for the last 5 years, where is the crocodile tears, for the congolese.

Why the tears for Darfur only, while the NUMBER OF DEAD is not at all as close as the dead in Zaire or Uganda? Because the US government want it to be so.

Wake up.

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^AMR1, you're right for once.
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FROM THE SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE
4 million dead in Congo
-
Wednesday, December 22, 2004

THE WORLD'S biggest war may be its most invisible. In 10 years, an estimated 4 million have died in eastern Congo. A maelstrom of invading forces, local militia, a central army and United Nations peacekeepers shoot their way across the landscape.

The location is the center of Africa, far from capital cities and widespread notice. But the conflict demands serious attention, not the intermittent interest it draws now.

Congo, nearly the size of Western Europe, has become a nation in name only. Rwanda, on Congo's border, is the most recent aggressor, sending its army repeatedly across the boundary to hunt forces behind a horrific uprising that killed 800,000 in the small country in 1994.

But that is only one thread. U.N. forces this week moved to separate the government army from a breakaway faction. In general, the Congo war is a scattershot conflict based on ethnicity and survival. The death rate, according to a relief group, the International Rescue Committee, runs at 1,000 people a day. These deaths, like the millions before, stem from hunger and disease, both preventable by peace.

This conflict, nicknamed the World War of Africa, can't be dismissed. The potential for peace and stability remains, especially given Congo's mineral wealth.

For starters, the United Nations must play a bigger role. Its 11,000 troops are clearly not enough. U.N. leader Kofi Annan has tried to boost the number without success.

The United Nations must also clean up its act. A report showed serious levels of rape and sex abuse by its troops.

But the big nations, including the United States and Europe, must play a more forceful role. Anger and energy are missing from the picture. Meanwhile, a preventable death toll grows.

--------------------
Regards,

rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're wasting your time Amr1.

No one is going to let you hide from the truth by changing the subject.

Every murderous scum in history from Hitler, to Saddam, is reduced to the same rationalisation of trying to destract from their evil deeds by pointing attention elsewhere. The Janjaweed murderers of the Sudan that you support are no better.

All your insane fake Arab 'brothers' are doing is rape and ruin of another African country.

Which is why hide in America and don't live in 'your' country of Sudan, nor will you ever likely return there. Nor can you go to the Middle East - as their you are and "abid", and are treated the same way the fake Arabs of Sudan treat the Southern Sudanese.

You will live out your life as and *African American* pretending to be Arab *online*, which allows you to evade the reality of your circumstance, which is pitiable indeed.

So instead of waking up, you just continue to sleep. It's easier than honestly facing the true horror of your predicament.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Americans love to have simple reasoning. No it is not that simple.

Do you know who attached Nubia, Southern Sudan and Darfur, into one state?

An Albanian lord who used to rukle Egypt in 1820.

Do you know who used to capture slaves from Darfur and Southern Sudan and sell it to the Ancient Egyptians, than to romans, arabs etc..

Nubians.

Those were placed in one country to protect Egypt's Nile interest, with all the hate and contempt they have to each other.

Do you know many Darfurians always lived in hunger and thirst since the draughts of the 1980's like the Ethiopians.

Do you know the population has increased from one million to 6 million to share the same grass lands for farming and herding?

Do you know that the major rebel leaders of Darfur belong to a northern muslim opposition group, Al Turabi, who are fighting the government for share of power?

And there is more.

--------------------
Regards,

rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AMR1:
Americans love to have simple reasoning. No it is not that simple.

You would know, since you are and American.

When are you going to back to Sudan to visit your Janjaweed brothers?

Never.

Afraid they'll mistake you for and African and kill you?

More likely than being mistaken for and Arab in America, and held up at and airport.

Safer being and African American is it?

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
You're wasting your time Amr1.

No one is going to let you run away and by changing the subject.

Every murderous scum in history from Hitler, to Saddam, is reduced to the same rationalisation of trying to destract from their evil deeds by pointing attention elsewhere. The Janjaweed murderers of the Sudan that you support are no better.

All your insane fake Arab 'brothers' are doing is rape and ruin of another African country.

Which is why hide in America and don't live in 'your' country of Sudan, nor will you ever likely return there. Nor can you go to the Middle East - as their you are and "abid", and are treated the same way the fake Arabs of Sudan treat the Southern Sudanese.

You will live out your life as and *African American* pretending to be Arab *online*, which allows you to evade the reality of your circumstance, which is pitiable indeed.

So instead of waking up, you just continue to sleep. It's easier than honestly facing the true horror of your predicament.

If there is 25000 dead in Darfur, I owe you my respect. We will find soon. There is definetely not 200000 dead and the stories of atrocities, they increased its intensity for you in America.

They kept in telling us about WMD, where are they?

There is a Crusade by Bush against the Muslim and Sudan is part of that war, that is why 5 million dead in Congo, hardly any American knows about them, but they knoww about Darfur.

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
If there is 25000 dead in Darfur, I owe you my respect. We will find soon
You disrespect yourself.

You are the castrate slave of fake Arabs, and nothing more.

When are you going back to live in Sudan?

Never.

You phony.

AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
If there is more than 25000 dead, I will owe you my respect. Because the number of dead is certainly exageratted like the WMD in Iraq.

But this does not mean what is happening is not wrong but this is Africa, for you, a mess. Not only in Darfur, everywhere in black africa, they are killing each other, you won't find that in Nubia or Egypt.

Well Bush Christian right party of Tom Foley wish it happens there too and they might succeed.

America does not belong to one group, it belongs to whoever come here and swear allegiance to its diversified mixed race people.

America in 300 years will all look like todays Egyptians, thoroughly mixed and I just love that as you know.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ROTFL at what Rasol says! [Big Grin]

AMR: "Well at least I am not a pure black African! My ancestors were mixed from 20,000 years back according to National Geographic!"

LOL

Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
by the way rasol

i am not kidding. i have lived in the sudan, most of last year and i am here to pick up my kids to take them back.

i am not going to live in a country where 40% of its citizens believe in bush, and think jerry falwell, franklin graham and pat roberston are holy men.

i have a brother who loves this country and think he can stay and demand change. i in te other hand, i love the nile vallley, although i truly have no loyalty but to humanity, regardless of colour, and citizenship.

i know your question? how come leaving a country with a nut as its president to go to a butcher. my answer, the butcher will die, but the 40% americans will not change soon.

kifaru
Member # 4698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kifaru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is ther any DNA or linguistic evidence that links the "Hill" Nubians and the Nubian ethnic group found in Southern Egypt and Northern Sudan? I have read that " the Nouba of the Kordofan should not be confused with Nubians that inhabit the region between Egypt and Sudan." I am curious about this because of the similarity in the names. As far as I know the two groups are quite distinct. Does anybody have a DNA or Linguistic study that refutes this?
Posts: 167 | From: usa | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kifaru:

Is ther any DNA or linguistic evidence that links the "Hill" Nubians and the Nubian ethnic group found in Southern Egypt and Northern Sudan?..

I don't know about DNA evidence; I wouldn't be surprised if there were, but definitely linguistics show that the Hill Nubian languages and the Nile Nubian languages are related enough to be members of the Nubian branch of the Chari-Nile division of the Nilo-Saharan language family.

quote:
I have read that "the Nouba of the Kordofan should not be confused with Nubians that inhabit the region between Egypt and Sudan." I am curious about this because of the similarity in the names.
Similarity in names does not mean the same people, let alone any close relation. But the Nouba and Nilotic Nubians are indeed related though again they should not be thought of as a single group.

quote:
As far as I know the two groups are quite distinct. Does anybody have a DNA or Linguistic study that refutes this?
Already answered above.^
Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
heru
thank you but most of the time i am right, but you guys are desperate for egypt's history to attach it to a big one africa, while ancient egyptians never thought of themselves as part of a bigger africa, but just of egypt.

actually the modern egyptians that you don't like today are the one who increasingly seeing themselves as part of one africa, in a world that is more and more uniting under regional organizations.
-------------------

well, all of sub sahara africa is full of janjaweed killing any one who is from a tribe , not theirs, especially in areas where there is no law of the government around.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^False justification.
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:

AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
is that also a reason to say north sudanese are not the nubians as "super-the member" claimed because al bashir is a criminal.

it is like saying mussolini was a murderous person, so italians were not romans.

--------------------
Regards,

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Super never said that North Sudanese weren't Nubians, only that they deny their Nubian heritage and would rather claim a false Arab heritage!
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
quote:
The fact is from Aswan to Khartoum, the ones who live today are the ancient Nubians, Arabized.

They are the one who control the central goverment of Khartoum.

THERE ARE two groups of arabized nubians in sudan.
THE black arabs,or fake arabs who have been really arabized.
THE OTHER ARABIZED NUBIANS ARE NUBIANS PERIOD,BUT SPEAK ARABIC FIRST.
nubians speakers speak a nubian language first so they are not arabized,BUT there has been some arab culture they have adoped to survive the arabs raids,some adopted in more than others in modern times.it is no diiferent when the berbers of north africa adopted some arab culture as well,or any other group that live close to the arabs in large numbers,but it does not make berbers for an example arabs.
arabized berbers are not arabs either.

hill nubians are not arabized.
There are nubian groups in darfur as well
They are called the midob,birqid and arabized mibob.
THERE ARE HILL nubians and other nubians that live in other part of africa too.
kenya and uganda are some examples.

I JUST WANT TO MAKE THAT CLEAR.

kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
delete
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Kenndo

You know of course there is nothing called the Arab race.

Being Arab is just adopting a culture and your mother togue is Arab.

So there is no fake Arabs.

Even the people of what we call Saudi Arabia today had been arabized long before Islam, it is not their original language.

The only true Arab is one person who started the language for his tiny tribe in Yemen.

So if you adopt the culture of Arab, you are an Arab, it has nothing to do with what your race is.

Mainly people adopt that culture to enable them to understand the Koran and its religious idealogy in its original language without translation.

Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^Super never said that North Sudanese weren't Nubians, only that they deny their Nubian heritage and would rather claim a false Arab heritage!

Now, here's somebody who has got a clue. Add to this point, that they "murder" their fellow citizens.

quote:
Amr1:

is that also a reason to say north sudanese are not the nubians as "super-the member" claimed because al bashir is a criminal.

it is like saying mussolini was a murderous person, so italians were not romans.

Bad analogy; the Italians then, never claimed to be "German", "Spanish", "Moorish", "Arabic" and so forth, nor did they kill other "Italians" by utilizing that premises as an excuse. The ancient Kushites were not "Arabs", period! If today's northern Sudanese elements want to call themselves "Arabs", they should also take into consideration that they are disavowing the "indigenous" Nile Valley heritage by doing so.
Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
no one's heritage can be taken from him.

the northern sudanese adopted the language of the arabs, but the culture of north sudan which is nubian can not be found anywhere but north sudan.

by the way if you sit with elderly southerners and darfurians they will tell you that atrocities committed by Bashir is nothing compared to the atrocities of the Nubian kings who enslaved any one they get in their hand for thousands of years before Islam. Our Nubian ancestors phoroahs were not angels.

--------------------
Regards,

Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:

no one's heritage can be taken from him.

Apparently, not according to your "Arab" Sudanese, who think the "Nubian" identity needs to be on the back burner with respect to the "Arab" identity.

quote:
AMR1:

the northern sudanese adopted the language of the arabs, but the culture of north sudan which is nubian can not be found anywhere but north sudan.

I am sure there are northern Sudanese groups who put their indigenous heritage first and foremost, before taking on a foreign one.

quote:
AMR1:
by the way if you sit with elderly southerners and darfurians they will tell you that atrocities committed by Bashir is nothing compared to the atrocities of the Nubian kings who enslaved any one they get in their hand for thousands of years before Islam. Our Nubian ancestors phoroahs were not angels.

A non sequitur! The ancient Kushites were of course not angles, nor were they "Arabs".
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
of course they were not speaking arabic. but todays north sudanese are ethnically nubians and culturally arabs. even the nubians in darfur or southern kordofan are nubians who moved from the north to the south and west.

--------------------
Regards,

Ceelgabo_11
Member # 8942

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ceelgabo_11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Who is worthy of connections to ancient Kushitese if not the people who are direct descendeds of them?
Posts: 554 | From: Somaliland | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:

of course they were not speaking arabic.

They were not "Arabs" either by identity or culturally; So, your insertion of or acknowledgement of what is already known, i.e. ancient Kushites were not "speaking arabic" is pointless.

quote:
AMR1:

but todays north sudanese are ethnically nubians and culturally arabs.

So culturally, there is no indigenous one in North Sudan (?); if this is what your are getting at, then you are essentially reinforcing the point that "Arab" Sudanese have no ethnic or cultural ties to ancient Kushites.

quote:
Originally posted by Ceelgabo_11:

quote:

Who is worthy of connections to ancient Kushitese if not the people who are direct descendeds of them?
Not those "Arab" Sudanese war criminals, that's for sure. They have already spoken, in case you haven't yet noticed, by the title they adopt as their ethnicity.
Ceelgabo_11
Member # 8942

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ceelgabo_11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

of course they were not speaking arabic.

They were not "Arabs" either by identity or culturally; So, your insertion of or acknowledgement of what is already known, i.e. ancient Kushites were not "speaking arabic" is pointless.

quote:
AMR1:

but todays north sudanese are ethnically nubians and culturally arabs.

So culturally, there is no indigenous one in North Sudan (?); if this is what your are getting at, then you are essentially reinforcing the point that "Arab" Sudanese have no ethnic or cultural ties to ancient Kushites.

quote:

quote:

Not those "Arab" Sudanese war criminals, that's for sure. They have already spoken, in case you haven't yet noticed, by the title they adopt as their ethnicity.

It doesn't matter what they have adopted, they still are the closest descendends of Ancient Kushitese in Northern Sudan.
Posts: 554 | From: Somaliland | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:

It doesn't matter what they have adopted, they still are the closest descendends of Ancient Kushitese in Northern Sudan.

Of course, it doesn't matter to you; you are not a Sudanese, unless I am missing something here; but it obviously does matter to those "Arab" Sudanese, who are actually either admitting or advocating that they are more related to "Arabs" than the indigenous Africans of the Nile Valley. They claim "Arab" ancestry, not merely Arab acculturation; are you then denying them this proclamation? What do you think they mean by "Arab" ancestry...perhaps an African specific patrilineage?
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
SuperCar

I am 1/2 Sudanese, 1/2 Egyptian, holding both citizenships, have homes in both countries..

I think when a Sudanese and an Egyptian claim arab ancestry, 90% of the time, you would find only 10% Arab genes. It is emphasized more than 90% genetic make up, because the need to be related to the prophet, part of the ignorance of the Muslims. As a Muslim I am sorry to say we are living in the medievel era of Islam.

And we have to learn Islam better. Being a good muslim is all what is needed, you don't need to be related to the prophet Mohamad to be a good muslim(pbuh).

The prophet himself is largly a mix of an Upper Egyptian or Nubian and a Babylonian ancestry, plus arabian blood, he is from an Arabized tribe which lived in Mecca.

kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
quote:
of course they were not speaking arabic. but todays north sudanese are ethnically nubians and culturally arabs. even the nubians in darfur or southern kordofan are nubians who moved from the north to the south and west.

First there are about 1 million west africans that live in northern sudan and there are other groups there too like the shilluks,southern sudanese and some others,and they have not adopted arab culture.
Arabized nubian nubians have only adopted certain parts of arab culture,just like in egypt.a large part of there culture is still nubian too.

nubian speakers of the nile valley are not culturally arabs.hill nubians and nubians of darfur still have nubian culture just like the nubian speakers.let me clear something up, when i am nubian speakers i am talking about nubians who speak mainly nubian first and their culture is still nubian.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Embarrassed] More false justification..

Apparently you are unaware of the fact, that the system of slavery that was practiced by Nubians and Egyptians in ancient times was more humane than those of the Arabs!! Slaves in the Nile Valley like in many parts of Africa were not treated like chattel the way they are in Arab society. Slaves were no different from servants and could earn their freedom. In Arab society, slaves could be castrated (if male) or raped if (female). However that pales in comparison to the type of slavery that is practiced by today's brainwashed Arab wannabe Sudanese seems WORSE, with the rape of little boys and what not!

Perhaps the most graphic account of male rape was given by Aleek. "I watched my master and four Murahaleen [soldiers] violently gang-rape a young Dinka slave boy,” Aleek said. “The boy was screaming and crying a lot. He was bleeding heavily, as he was raped repeatedly. I watched his stomach expand with air with each violent penetration. The boy kept screaming. I was very frightened, and knew I was likely next. Suddenly the boy's screams stopped as he went completely unconscious. My master took him to the hospital. I never saw him again."

^ [Eek!] The Nubian kings may not have been 'angels' but they sure as hell never did this kind of sick sh*t!! Only the Arab-wannabe nutcases of Sudan. [Frown]

AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Djehuti

Slavery was never a humane practise. And Nubia's major business was supplying of slaves to Egypt mainbly, from what we know today as Darfur and Southern Sudan, thousands of years before the Arabs.

--------------------
Regards,

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny thing is that even the pagan tribes of Southern Sudan frown upon homosexual relations and think that rape of a little boy is abomination, yet you have these so-called God fearing 'Muslims' who have this disgusting act as part of their repertoire!!

Jok’s description of Southern Sudan’s punishment for consensual male-to-male sex is not too different from Sharia law in Northern Sudan, which imposes a death penalty on those found guilty of homosexuality...

And Yet...

Many of the boys told me that in order to avoid rape some of the male slaves tried to escape, but were quickly hunted down by their captors. They said that the punishment for resisting rape is severe beatings, limb amputation or death.

Why is this??

Mohammed, a Bagarra nomad, who has helped to free slaves, broke down in tears as he spoke. “What they are doing in the North is against the Koran,” he explained...

No doubt! Men raping little boys, I wonder what Muhammad would have to say about these disgusting bastards.

So why do these so-called 'Muslims' do this??

Because, rape as I've said before is the ultimate act of violence that represents power over the victim. While victims of rape are usually female, they are not always restricted to them but to anyone vulnerable. The fact of the matter is, the hatred and contempt the Arabo-bastards have against their fellow Africans is so great they will literally rape them regardless of sex!

Oh, and this one in particular goes out to AMR who loves 'mix up' peoples of Africa and wants Egyptians and Sudanese to have 'mixed-heritage':

'We Want to Make a Light Baby'

GENEINA, Sudan, June 29 -- At first light on Sunday, three young women walked into a scrubby field just outside their refugee camp in West Darfur. They had gone out to collect straw for their family's donkeys. They recalled thinking that the Arab militiamen who were attacking African tribes at night would still be asleep. But six men grabbed them, yelling Arabic slurs such as "zurga" and "abid," meaning "black" and "slave." Then the men raped them, beat them and left them on the ground, they said.

"They grabbed my donkey and my straw and said, 'Black girl, you are too dark. You are like a dog. We want to make a light baby,' "
said Sawela Suliman, 22, showing slashes from where a whip had struck her thighs as her father held up a police and health report with details of the attack. "They said, 'You get out of this area and leave the child when it's made.' "

^^No doubt the scum responsible for these crimes are just like AMR except they just took it a step further.

Also, it has been discussed numerous times (and with difficulty in some instances) that the Janjaweed militias responsible for such acts are NO DIFFERENT in color than their Darfurian victims!-- such is the pyschosis that is 'Arabism'. [Frown]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Djehuti

Slavery was never a humane practise. And Nubia's major business was supplying of slaves to Egypt mainbly, from what we know today as Darfur and Southern Sudan, thousands of years before the Arabs.

[Roll Eyes] Apparently you were not paying attention to anything I wrote (or rather your Arabized mind refuses to get it).

So I will say it again:

The system of slavery that was practiced in the ancient Nile Valley, including Egypt was like that in many societies of Africa where the slaves were not treated like chattel but were treated HUMANELY. Slaves in those societies were no different than servants, and in fact there were laws that protected slaves! Now contrast that to the slavery that was practiced by the Arabs, or worse-- that which is practiced by psycho Arab-wannabes!!

[Embarrassed] Now, unless you want to produce evidence that Egyptians of Nubians of ancient times treated their slaves inhumanely, or even evidence that they raped little boy slaves, shut the hell up!!

Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:
SuperCar

I am 1/2 Sudanese, 1/2 Egyptian, holding both citizenships, have homes in both countries..

I think when a Sudanese and an Egyptian claim arab ancestry, 90% of the time, you would find only 10% Arab genes. It is emphasized more than 90% genetic make up, because the need to be related to the prophet, part of the ignorance of the Muslims. As a Muslim I am sorry to say we are living in the medievel era of Islam.

A rare relatively sensible comment from Amr1, by which I mean, you are continuing to reinforce the point that 'reality' doesn't matter to these "Arab" Sudanese. Religion is apparently important to them, such that they have to also be "Arab", and perceived to be the equals of Asian Arabs, by the Asian Arabs. Hence, southwest Asian paternal "Arab" ancestry is ceased upon as the legitimization of a "real" Arab, since this is the region where the Prophet came from. To these people, being "Arab" is first and foremost, even if this means the indigenous Nile Valley heritage taking a backseat. They merely every now and then tie themselves to the likes of ancient Kushites, because "Arab" history doesn't go that far back in history, and they don't want to be viewed as "newbies" in the region. They want to be viewed as the "authentic" folks of the region, i.e. ownership of land and its resources, and yet, still be able to hold onto a foreign identity and culture, while suffocating those who refuse to be anything but "Nubian".

quote:
AMR1:
And we have to learn Islam better. Being a good muslim is all what is needed, you don't need to be related to the prophet Mohamad to be a good muslim(pbuh).

Good suggestion; unfortunately, even with this realization on your part, it is apparent from the majority of your posts, that you too fall prey of turning a blind eye to your tropical African physiognomy, on the scientifically bankrupt account of being of "mixed" ancestry.

quote:
AMR1:

The prophet himself is largly a mix of an Upper Egyptian or Nubian and a Babylonian ancestry, plus arabian blood, he is from an Arabized tribe which lived in Mecca.

The Prophet was southwest Asian, and ancient Kushites were Africans; period! You can follow a religion, and still largely stay true to your African roots. "Practice" in religion, is what makes a devout follower, not superficial identity. No need to be a "real" southwest Asian "Arab," to be authentically Muslim, or use it as a chauvinistic justification to push other folks out of their homes, to take full control of the country's natural resources.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Good Muslim my brown ass!

Notice how the mixed-up head case squirmed and tried to justify the atrocities that I showed him by claiming that "Slavery was never a humane practise," even though I just explained to the nut that the traditional form of slavery that was practiced in the Nile Valley as well as many African societies was always humane!!

Explain how being a 'good Muslim' means gang raping women and even little boys!! [Mad]

AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Super

The prophet Mohamad was born and died in South West Asia.

But his tribe belonged to the children of Ismael, the son of Abraham the babylonian and his wife the Nubian.

Regards,

--------------------
Regards,

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ [Embarrassed] That is irrelevant! What would Muhammad say about certain Muslims today in Africa who murder and rape both women and children, including little boys?!! What would Muhammad say, if the very reason why they did that was because they hated blacks even though they are black themselves but only obsess about their fake Arab lineage?!! [Roll Eyes]
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
The problem in Darfur has nothing to do with Islam or Arab. It is African tribalism.

Tribes use whatever reasons which they think make them better than another, e.g. Rawanda, Congo, Uganda, Burundi, Liberia, Gabon, Cameron, ChadA, in the case of the black Africans arabized tribes of Darfur, is knowing Arabic.

--------------------
Regards,

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The problem in Darfur has nothing to do with Islam or Arab. It is African tribalism.

Incorrect!

First of all, African 'tribalism' is a misnomer as "tribes" don't have anything to do with it. It is a conflict between ethnic groups. Such ethnic conflicts are not confined to Africa either as they are found all around the globe, including Europe which also still has some tribal groups remaining!

Second of all, you maybe right that Islam has nothing to do with it since all of the Darfurian victims are Muslim, but to say the conflict has nothing to do with Arabism is pure nonsense! Matter is Janjaweed are Arabized while the Darfurians are not.

quote:
Tribes use whatever reasons which they think make them better than another, e.g. Rawanda, Congo, Uganda, Burundi, Liberia, Gabon, Cameron, ChadA, in the case of the black Africans arabized tribes of Darfur, is knowing Arabic.
You are right, but your reference on supremacy again does not include 'tribes' but *all* ethnic and other cultural groups!

But the very reason that these murderers and rapist use is Arabism!!

Just give it up, AMR and stop making excuses for your delusional mixed-up kin in Sudan.

[Embarrassed] The more justification you give for their actions, the more idiotic and false they sound!

AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
It is a tribal war that started between Herdsman and farmers, the herdsman happened to be Arabized, the farmers not Arabized.

I a Sudanese can not differntiate between the Arab and the African in darfur in most individuals.

It was complicated when a group of Muslims politicians in Khartoum fought over power. One group supported the herdsman, janjaweed and the other supported the "non Arab", who triggered the war by attacking a government fort in El Fasher-Darfur.

--------------------
Regards,

Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:
Super

The prophet Mohamad was born and died in South West Asia.

But his tribe belonged to the children of Ismael, the son of Abraham the babylonian and his wife the Nubian.

Regards,

I almost gave consideration to the idea that you were starting to make progress, with regards to knowing that Prophet Muhammad was southwest Asian, and not "Nubian", and hence, not African.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

It is a tribal war that started between Herdsman and farmers, the herdsman happened to be Arabized, the farmers not Arabized.

Herdsmen and farmers have been feuding for centuries, indeed millenia. But Arabization took it to a whole other level where the Arabization gave a reason to dehumanize certain non-Arab groups.

quote:
I a Sudanese can not differntiate between the Arab and the African in darfur in most individuals.
Well I dare you to go and say this to the face of a Janjaweed!-- That he looks no different from a Darfurian!

quote:
It was complicated when a group of Muslims politicians in Khartoum fought over power. One group supported the herdsman, janjaweed and the other supported the "non Arab", who triggered the war by attacking a government fort in El Fasher-Darfur.
^LOL This is the first statement in a long time (if ever), that you are 100% correct! Janjaweed were supported because they are Arabized while the Darfurians were not. The Janjaweed have constructed a false geneology leading back to Arab ancestors while the Darfurians did not. Add to that the age old conflict of agriculturalist vs. pastoralists and you have a bomb of violence waiting to explode!
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
they are all darfurians, and both islamist party (which used to be one big political islamic party) supported a group, the major rebel group in darfur are as islamist as much and may be more than al bashir.

in fact sudan became a muslim country because of west africans muslims moving into sudan between the 9th century until the 19th century.

you should research it, it is very interesting history, nothing in the internet but must look at books.

--------------------
Regards,

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^LOL I never said either group was not Muslim. But if both groups of people are indeed Muslim, where is the Muslim "brotherhood"?? Why do the Janjaweed and the Arab-crazed government despise their non-Arab washed brethren even though they are still Muslim?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com