EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Interesting video from ASWAn

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Interesting video from ASWAn
natyempress
Member # 12047

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for natyempress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKAwCNOZ3HU
Posts: 7 | From: Maryland | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats not Aswan its an island close to Aswan.
Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Africa
Member # 12142

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Africa         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are Nubians, their music has a lot of African tones...I guess that's a stupid sentence since they are Africans...
plan2replan Copyright © 2006 Africa

Posts: 711 | From: Africa | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell are you talking about, which stupid sentence??
Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice video of the very beautiful Elephantine Island. Great people and such a peaceful location!
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hikuptah
Member # 11131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hikuptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats elephentine island its a few minutes away from my town of Aswan but i know exactly were that is its on the other side of Aswan the guy on the video is a typical Sudanese. If u start from Cairo and keep driving South u will keep seeing more and more Sudanese because u are getting closer to there country just like if u go from Khartoum and keep driving SouthEast u will see more and more Eritreans. On the Island of Elephentine the majority of the people are not Sudanese just that neighborhood.

--------------------
Hikuptah Al-Masri

Posts: 526 | From: Aswan Egypt | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fellati achawi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow even all the north from cairo. thats amazing. You make it seem like there are no worries and people go as they please. that sounds like morocco when i was there. They are not really big on who travel back and forth. It sounds like this guy was saying that the culture has distinct qualities from his other country men. I wonder if each sepat was like that in ancient times. Actually I wonder if each city in upperegypt has a particular style or attitude about onesself.

--------------------
لا اله الا الله و محمد الرسول الله

Posts: 495 | From: anchorage, alaska | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yom
Member # 11256

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He speaks English with an Ethiopian accent. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1024 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com