EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Did Nature cut down the Old Kingdom

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Did Nature cut down the Old Kingdom
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Appropriately 94 yr old Pepi II was the last Old pharaoh (ouch).

Anybody know anything about a global climate event known as the 4.e kiloyear event?

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This should be helpful,

Climatic changes and social transformations in the Near East and North Africa during the ‘long’ 4th millennium BC: A comparative study of environmental and archaeological evidence

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027737911530127X

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
T'anx!

Your article led to something related and quite interesting

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0277379114002728?via%3Dihub

wherein
 -

Note MAP B showing initial inhabitations of Tassili and Nabta.

The vid is outtasite https://ars.els-cdn.com/content/image/1-s2.0-S0277379114002728-mmc8.mp4
Had to slow it down to 25%

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happens to Egypt at the end?
Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How have we missed this study? Its going to take some time to scrutinize this study. The first thing that sticks out is the Canary Islands as the first settlement. The Canary Islands is a lot like Italy and Spain in the sense that is one of the main places where African genes go to become European. Lots of European diversity. The next thing is how Yam stands out. Robert Bauval's trade rout to Yam/Chad makes sense. The third thing which might be related to why I haven't seen this is how it divorces ancient Egyptians from modern Egyptians... even more than I would have suspected. I might flip on Abusir again. Oh another thing is that Atlas group. For now it supports my theory on how Africans and Europeans became white. In just a breif skim I am potentially changing my mind and substantiated.
Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
T'anx!

Your article led to something related and quite interesting

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0277379114002728?via%3Dihub

wherein
 -

Note MAP B showing initial inhabitations of Tassili and Nabta.

The vid is outtasite https://ars.els-cdn.com/content/image/1-s2.0-S0277379114002728-mmc8.mp4
Had to slow it down to 25%

The article is very interesting. It documents the migration of the Niger-Congo speakers out of the Nile Valley into West Africa

It also documents how the earliest civilizations began in the Saharan Highland regions. This supports my Proto-Sahara theory.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com